Meaning : Thriving, Of Arabic origin, Umar means 'flourishing' and 'prosperous'. Originally a biblical name, featured in the Book of Genesis., Long Life, Popular,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (AHM-arr), OO mar,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Umar:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Umar:
- The name Umar is mostly used in Arabic speaking countries or within Arab families. Umar is often transliterated as Omar, Omur or Omer. This name came about from the tri-consonant Arabic word which can mean ‘life’ or ‘living’. This name is also common in Sunni Muslim communities but not in Shi Muslim ones.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Umar is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Umar is: Old Arabic name. Second Khalifah of Islam. Age. Lifetime. Also a: Life. Long living.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Umar is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Umar is: Old Arabic name. Second Khalifah of Islam. Age. Lifetime. Also a Life. Long living.
Definition funny of Umar:
- I wish I was like Umar, since he is so handsome,smart,beautiful, and kicks my butt in everything from video games to math tests.
- Guy1: You see that umar over there hogging all the girls? Guy2: Yeah, he's totally show stopping my game. Guy1: I have a plan, while I'm standing next to him, you bump into me and make my drink spill on his shirt.
- POWER UMAR
- Umar's a bum but he's my bum.
- Person 1: Look at that umar! Hes got noor waiting for him. Person 2: You need steel balls for not being an umar! Awais: That umar is so blind that he doesnt see how noor likes him back! Adam: right on boi!
- That Umar loves Japjit and Simerin.
- Damn fool, hurry up, we're late! Why must you always umar when we have be somewhere!
Expression information Umar:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Umar:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Umar:
- Yeh Umar Hai Kya Rangeeli by Asha Bhosle, Usha Mangeshkar, Manna Dey from the Album Professor (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Choti se umar mein by Hindi Remix Group from the Album Bombay Bar
- Bally Umar by DJ Vadim from the Album Don't Be Scared
- Mere Pyar Ki Umar Ho Intni Sanam by Uttam-Jagdish from the Album Waaris
- Umar Dumps Dormammu by Emmure from the Album Slave To The Game
- Umar Ka Panchhi Udta Jaa by Anup Jalota from the Album Bhajan Teerth Vol. 1
- Aa Paas Teri Bali Umar by Amit Kumar from the Album Lovers (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Aah Ko Chahein Ek Umar by Gurmeet Kaur, Parvez Hussain from the Album Yadon Mein Teri
- Aah Ko Chahiiye Ek Umar Asar Hone Tak by Begum Akhtar from the Album Unforgettable Begum Akhtar
- Aah Ko Chahiiye Ek Umar Asar Hone Tak by Begum Akhtar from the Album Malika-E-Ghazal: Begum Akhtar
Books about Umar:
- Psycho-Academic Holocaust: The Special Education & ADHD Wars Against Black Boys - 2013 by Dr. Umar Johnson
- Umar Ibn Al-khattab (A Biography 2 Vol Set) - 2010 by Dr. Ali Muhammad Sallabi
- Shaihu Umar (Topics in World History) - Nov 1989 by Balewa, Abubaker Tafawa, Sir
- Umar Ibn Al-khattab : His Life and Times (Volumes 1 and 2 Set) - 2007 by Ali Muhammad as-Sallabi and Nasiruddin al-Khattab
- Umar ibn Al-Khattab (May Allah be Pleased with him) (History of Islam Book 2) - Mar 9, 2014 by Maulvi Abdul Aziz and Darussalam Publishers
- Enemy Bloodline (Wahida Clark Presents) - Jun 27, 2014 by Umar Quadeer
- Enterprise Architectures and Integration Using SOA: Concepts, Methodology and a Toolset - Jan 5, 2010 by Amjad Umar
- How to Pray: A Step-by-Step Guide to Prayer in Islam - Jul 28, 2011 by Mustafa Umar
- Welcome to Islam: A Step-by-Step Guide for New Muslims - Aug 19, 2011 by Mustafa Umar
- Dismantling the Matrix: Serenity for the Surveilled - Nov 25, 2011 by baz moreno and Umar Abdullah-Johnson
Movies about Umar:
- Dr. Umar Johnson - The Rise, Fall, and Redemption of the Government's Cointelpro Against Our Black Leaders: From...2013
- Dr. Umar Johnson - White Supremacy, Self-Hate, 100 Years of the Philosophy of Marcus Garvey2014
- Dr. Umar Johnson - The Planned Drugging of the Black Community DVD
- Dr. Umar Johnson - What Does the Government Shutdown mean for the Black Family?2013
- Umar - Jimmy Shergill, Shenaz Treasurywala2006
Wiki information Umar:
- Noble person, Person, Military Person, Name source, Lyricist, Family member, Deceased Person
Umar, also spelled Omar, was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs in history. He was a senior Sahaba of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He succeeded Abu Bakr as the second caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate on 23 August 634. He was an...
- Umar II
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz was an Umayyad caliph who ruled from 717 to 720. He was also a cousin of the former caliph, being the son of Abd al-Malik's younger brother, Abd al-Aziz. He was also a female-line great-grandson of the second caliph Umar ibn...
- Abdullah ibn Umar
- Man, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node
Abdullah ibn Umar was the son of the second Caliph Umar ibn Khattab. He was a prominent authority in hadith and law, and was known for his neutrality toward factions engaged in the first civil war within the Muslim community.
- Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab
- Man, Person
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab popularly referred to as the "Underwear Bomber", is a Nigerian man who, at the age of 23, confessed to and was convicted of attempting to detonate plastic explosives hidden in his underwear while on board Northwest Airlines...
- Umar Akmal
- Cricket Bowler, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Cricket Player
Umar Akmal is a Pakistani cricketer. He made his ODI debut on 1 August 2009 against Sri Lanka and made his Test debut against New Zealand on 23 November 2009. He is a right-handed batsman and a part-time spinner. Like his two brothers, Adnan and...
- Umar Gul
- Cricket Bowler, Measured person, Cricket Player, Identity, Person, Award Nominee, Athlete
Umar Gul is a Pakistani cricketer from Peshawar, Pakistan. He is a right arm fast medium bowler who has played Test matches, One Day Internationals and Twenty20 Internationals for the Pakistani cricket team. He has gained fame as one of the most...
- Omar Khayyám
- Mathematician, Author, Person, , Deceased Person, Name source, Influence Node, Quotation Source, Lyricist
Omar Khayyám; born Ghiyāth ad-Dīn Abu'l-Fatḥ ʿUmar ibn Ibrāhīm al-Khayyām Nīshāpūrī, was a Persian mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, and poet, who is widely considered to be one of the most influential scientists of all time. He wrote numerous...
- El Hadj Umar Tall
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
al-Hajj Umar ibn Sa'id al-Futi Tal, Umar Saidou Tall, born in Futa Tooro, Senegal, was a West African political leader, Islamic scholar, and Toucouleur military commander who founded a brief empire encompassing much of what is now Guinea, Senegal,...
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character
Umar is a fictional character who resides in the "Dark Dimension" of the Marvel Comics multiverse. She is a Faltine, a higher-dimensional energy being, but is trapped in human form. Although she is a sorceress and has vast magical powers, she is...
- Crime Fiction Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic
Umar is a 2006 Indian crime-drama film directed by Karan Razdan.