Meaning : Bright Warrior, Bright warrior,
Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : oom-BER-to ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Umberto:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Umberto:
- Italian form of HUMBERT
Definition funny of Umberto:
- He's an Umberto because he got an A+ on his test.
- Wow,you aced that test,you Umbertoed it!
- Andrew: Where do you want to go out to lunch today? Alex: Yo, let's hit Umberto's, and wolf down some shitty Garlic Puffs.
- Girl:hay wanna go play with Umberto Other guy:no hes to hard to beat Umberto:Hmm (doing keep-ups with know one else in the corner very concentrate)
- Girl:OMG is that Umberto Other girl:ya Girl:I'm going to ask him out Girl:wanna go out Umberto:no I have a girlfriend
- friend: hey where where you last night? guy: oh, i was out with stephy and got laid. friend: you pulled an umberto? guy: yep.
- Scumana Umberto?
Songs about Umberto:
- Amor Ti Vieta (With André Chénier, Arie Des Loris, Umberto Giordano) by Placido Domingo from the Album Vintage Opera Masters: Amor Ti Vieta
- Come prima (Karaoke version) (Originally performed by umberto marcato) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of Italia, Vol. 3 (Karaoke version)
- Talibanski Dub (Umberto Echo Dubmix) by Al Jawala & Umberto Echo from the Album Blast Your Ghetto Remixes
- Ti amo (Karaoke version) (Originally performed by umberto tozzi) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of Italia, Vol. 2 (Karaoke version)
- Umberto Giordano: Andrea Chénier - O pastorelle, addio (Chor der Schäferinnen) by Chor der Staatsoper Wien, Orchester der Volksoper Wien, Franz Bauer-Theussl from the Album Die Schönsten Opernchöre Vol. 3
- Umberto II by Rick Wakeman, Mario Fasciano from the Album Black Knights At the Court of Ferdinand IV
- Ti Amo (Rien que des mots) (Karaoké playback avec choeurs) [Rendu célèbre par Umberto Tozzi et Lena Ka] by Karaoké Playback Français from the Album Chansons passion, Vol. 1
- Ti amo (Rien que des mots) (Karaoké Playback avec choeurs) [Rendu célèbre par Umberto Tozzi et Lena Ka] by Karaoké Playback Français from the Album Duos Vol. 2
- Ti amo (Rien que des mots) (Karaoké avec chant témoin) [Rendu célèbre par Umberto Tozzi et Lena Ka] by Karaoké Playback Français from the Album Duos Vol. 2
- 24h Race (Dub Spencer & Trance Hill vs. Umberto Echo) by Dub Spencer & Trance Hill from the Album Too Big to Fail
Books about Umberto:
- How to Write a Thesis - Mar 6, 2015 by Umberto Eco and Caterina Mongiat Farina
- The Name of the Rose - Apr 22, 2014 by Umberto Eco
- Numero Zero - Nov 3, 2015 by Umberto Eco and Richard Dixon
- The Name of the Rose: including the Author's Postscript - Sep 28, 1994 by Umberto Eco and William Weaver
- Foucault's Pendulum - Mar 5, 2007 by Umberto Eco
- Baudolino - Oct 6, 2003 by Umberto Eco and William Weaver
- History of Beauty - Sep 21, 2010 by Umberto Eco
- The Book of Legendary Lands - Nov 5, 2013 by Umberto Eco
- The Prague Cemetery - Nov 8, 2011 by Umberto Eco and Richard Dixon
- On Ugliness - Oct 18, 2011 by Umberto Eco
Movies about Umberto:
- Umberto D.1952 NR
- Umberto D.1955 Unrated
- Black Demons1991 Unrated
- Charlie Rose - Update on Iran / Ian Bremmer / Jeremy Rifkin / Umberto Eco (January 6, 2012)2012 NR
- Signs & Secrets: The Worlds of Umberto Eco2000 NR
- The Neo-Realist Collection Unrated
- Vittorio De Sica's UMBERTO D.1955 by Carlo Battisti and Maria Pia Castillo
- Charlie Rose - Update on Iran / Ian Bremmer / Jeremy Rifkin / Umberto Eco2012
- Charlie Rose with Charles Kuralt; Robert Harris; Dan Kraus & Laurie Marker-Kraus; Umberto Eco2006
- Charlie Rose - Susan C. Schwab / Bernard-Henri Levy & Umberto Eco.2008
Wiki information Umberto:
- Umberto II of Italy
- Monarch, Topic, Person, Noble person, Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member, Military Commander, Deceased Person, Family member
Umberto II, born Umberto Nicola Tommaso Giovanni Maria di Savoia, occasionally anglicised as Humbert II, was the last King of Italy, reigning for slightly over a month, from 9 May 1946 to 12 June 1946. However, he was de facto head of state from 1944...
- Umberto I of Italy
- Monarch, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Noble person, Family member, Name source, Deceased Person
Umberto I or Humbert I, nicknamed the Good, was the King of Italy from 9 January 1878 until his death. Umberto's reign saw Italy attempt colonial expansion into the Horn of Africa, successfully gaining Eritrea and Somalia despite being defeated by...
- Umberto Eco
- Novelist, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Film story contributor, Name source, Award Winner, Musician, Librettist, Musical Artist, Person
Umberto Eco is an Italian medievalist, semiotician, philosopher and novelist, best known for his novel The Name of the Rose (Il nome della rosa) and his many essays.Eco was born in the city of Alessandria in the region of Piedmont. His father,...
- Umberto Tozzi
- Euro disco Artist, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Musician, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Person, Lyricist
Umberto Antonio Tozzi is an Italian pop/rock singer and composer, born in Turin. His most internationally famous songs are "Gloria" and "Ti Amo".
- Umberto Boccioni
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Military Person, Art Subject, Author
Umberto Boccioni was an influential Italian painter and sculptor. He helped shape the revolutionary aesthetic of the Futurism movement as one of its principal figures. Despite his short life, his approach to the dynamism of form and the...
- Umberto Giordano
- Opera composer, Composer, Person, Film music contributor, Topic, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Topic, Musician,
Umberto Menotti Maria Giordano was an Italian composer, mainly of operas. He was born in Foggia in Apulia, southern Italy, and studied under Paolo Serrao at the Conservatoire of Naples. His first opera, Marina, was written for a competition promoted...
- Umberto D
- Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Ranked item, Netflix Title
Umberto D. is a 1952 Italian neorealist film directed by Vittorio De Sica. Most of the actors were non-professional, including Carlo Battisti, who plays the title role of Umberto Domenico Ferrari, a poor old man in Rome desperately trying to keep his...
- Umberto Bossi
- Politician, Topic, Organization founder, Identity, Person
Umberto Bossi is an Italian politician, former leader of the Lega Nord, a party seeking autonomy or independence for Northern Italy or Padania. He is married to Manuela Marrone and has four sons.
- Umberto Saba
- Novelist, Author, Film story contributor, , Deceased Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Influence Node
Umberto Saba was an Italian poet and novelist, born Umberto Poli in the cosmopolitan Mediterranean port of Trieste when it was the fourth largest city of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Poli assumed the nom de plume "Saba" in 1910, and his name was...
- Umberto Lenzi
- Film director, Film producer, Person, TV Actor, Film story contributor, Film writer
Umberto Lenzi, is an Italian film director who was very active in Italian international co-production peplums, Eurospy films, spaghetti westerns, Macaroni Combat movies, Poliziotteschi films, cannibal films and giallo murder mysteries.