Meaning : Dweller In The Valley, Dweller in the valley,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vail:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Vail:
- English Meaning: The name Vail is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Vail is: Lives in the valley.
- French Meaning: The name Vail is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Vail is: From the vale.
Definition funny of Vail:
- Instead of going to Aspen this winter, I went to Vail, and was pleasantly surprised by what I found
- Vail has a superpipe and seven back bowls.
- She's pretty, but her chest is flatter than Vail.
- girl 1: "omg, look at that hot guy over there!" girl 2: "vail? ew. he's weird" everyone: "stfu he's soo sexy" *vail walks by* girls: "hiii vail! goin to the party tonight?" vail: "idk, i guess.." *sigh* "hes soo dreamy"
- Shit Man! You pulled a Vail with that guy!
- 1. That vail, he makes me QQ. He's so superior! 2. That guy is such a vail.
- "Dude can you believe how sick that was? It was so vail." "I'm stoked dude, this concert is gonna be so vail."
Expression information Vail:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Vail:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Vail:
- The Vail and the Crown by D.L. Menard from the Album The Back Door and Other Cajun Classics
- Vail by Peter Phippen from the Album Time for Focus: Acoustic Music to Enhance Creativity (Bright Mind Kids), Vol. 5
- Vail by Peter Phippen from the Album Time for Focus: Calming Music to Enhance Development (Bright Mind Kids), Vol. 5
- Augusta Vail by john gold from the Album A Flower In Your Head
- Vail by Peter Phippen from the Album Bonding Music for Parents & Baby (Acoustic) : Prenatal Through Infancy [Loving Link] , Vol. 8
- 30 Hours to Vail by Mark Schimick and the Ghost Driver String Band from the Album Ain't No Records Spinning
- Aftertones: I. Dim Through Cloud Vails by Roderick Williams from the Album Colin Matthews: No Man's Land
- Apnay seyr di vail kerayi by Asif Bhatti Ensemble from the Album Traditional Music From Pakistan
- Augusta Vail by john gold from the Album A Flower In Your Head [+Digital Booklet]
- Baby Be Mine (feat. Greg Vail) by Tony Windle from the Album Right There
Books about Vail:
- Vail, (Colorado): Triumph of a Dream - Nov 30, 2000 by Peter W. Seibert and William Oscar Johnson
- Saint Milburga's Bones (A Stephen Attebrook mystery Book 5) - Jul 19, 2015 by Jason Vail
- Vail, Frisco, Dillon (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map) - Jan 1, 2013 by National Geographic Maps - Trails Illustrated
- A Dreadful Penance - Mar 25, 2012 by Jason Vail
- Baynard's List (A Stephen Attebrook mystery Book 2) - Jan 5, 2014 by Jason Vail
- Fairfield Amish Romance Boxed Set: Volume 2 (Fairfield Amish Romance Boxed Sets) - Aug 4, 2015 by Elanor Miller and Susan Vail
- Unfriended - Sep 1, 2015 by Rachel Vail
- The Vail Hiker and Ski Touring Guide - Jun 19, 2012 by Mary Ellen Gilliland
- Kings & Queens - Jul 4, 2011 by Courtney Vail
- DRAGON LORD: The Beginning - Sep 2, 2015 by Raymond Vail and Christin R. Nichols
Movies about Vail:
- Great Hotels Season 2 - Episode 16: Hotel Teatro / Lodge at Vail2015
- 2007 Teva Mountain Games from Vail, Colorado2009
- 2006 Teva Mountain Games Adventure Race - Vail, CO2008
- 2006 Teva Mountain Games from Vail, CO2008
Wiki information Vail:
- City/Town/Village, Identity, Newspaper circulation area, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region
The Town of Vail is a Home Rule Municipality in Eagle County, Colorado, United States. The population of the town was 5,305 in 2010. The town was established and built as the base village to Vail Ski Resort, with which it was originally conceived....
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, US Census Designated Place, Dated location
Vail is a census-designated place in Pima County, Arizona, United States located Southeast of the nearby City of Tucson. The population was 10,208 at the 2010 census. The area is known for the nearby Colossal Cave, a large cave system, and the Rincon...
- Vail Ski Resort
- Location, Ski Area
Vail Ski Resort is located in Eagle County, Colorado, next to the town of Vail. At 5,289 acres, it is the 3rd largest single mountain ski resort in the United States behind Big Sky and Park City, featuring seven bowls and intermediate gladed terrain...
- Vail Resorts
- Business Operation, Employer, Ski Area Owner, Issuer, Organization
Vail Resorts, Inc. runs four ski resorts in Colorado, three in Lake Tahoe, one in Utah, one in Minnesota, one in Michigan, one in New South Wales, Australia and a summer resort in Wyoming. They also own luxury resort hotels throughout the world. The...
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Vail is a city in Crawford County, Iowa, United States. The population was 436 at the 2010 census.
- Vail Bloom
- Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Film actor
Vail Bloom is an American actress best known for her role as Heather Stevens on The Young and the Restless. Vail is currently on the Bravo reality series Vanderpump Rules where she is a hostess at Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant SUR.
- Tobi Vail
- Bass guitar Player, Social network user, Musician, Person, Guitarist, Musical Artist, Topic
Tobi Celeste Vail is an independent musician, music critic and feminist from Olympia, Washington. She was a central figure in the riot grrl scene—she coined the spelling of "grrl"—and she started the zine Jigsaw. A drummer, guitarist and singer, she...
- Theresa Vail
- Woman, Competitor, Person
Theresa Vail is an American media personality who is the host of the Outdoor Channel hunting show Limitless with Theresa Vail. Vail was Miss Kansas 2013 and participated in the Miss America 2014 pageant. She became the first contestant to openly...
- FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 1999
- Event, Multi-event tournament
The FIS Alpine World Ski Championships 1999 were held February 2–14 in Vail and Beaver Creek, Colorado, U.S.A.. Lasse Kjus of Norway placed in the top two in all five events, winning two gold medals and taking three silvers. Hermann Maier of Austria...
- Vail Film Festival
- Recurring event, Film festival
The Vail Film Festival is a four-day film festival that has taken place annually in late March or early April in Vail, Colorado since 2004. The 12th annual Vail film festival takes place March 26–29, 2015 in Vail, Colorado. The 11th annual festival...