Meaning : The Home Of Warriors Slain Gloriously In Battle, The home of warriors slain gloriously in battle,
Origin : Scandinavian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Valhalla:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Valhalla:
- Valhalla is where heroes went when they died, not where the gods lived
- Odin! Take me home to Valhalla!
- Lo there do i see my father. Lo there do i see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning. They do call for me, They bid me take my place amoung them in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever. quote from 13th warrior starring antonio banderas
- Dude 1: What map do ya wanna play on? Dude 2: Valhalla, it's the best. It's on Red vs Blue.
- Dude i heard VH suck balls! Valhalla Noobs!
- Tank: hey i want to join valhalla :) Valhalla: whats your melee stats? Tank: im 70 attack and 71 strength, why? Valhalla: No sorry instant decline we like our tanks to be melee based, please go join a real rune pure and tank clan. -- Example 2 -- Vh member: 0MfGGGZZZ valhalla p00wnz0rdz u normal person: get a life faggot , ure VH.
- Valhalla the boat, that is the example you f in idiot
Songs about Valhalla:
- Wagner: Das Rheingold: float up to the home of the Gods, (Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla) by Lorin Maazel & Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Wagner: The Ring Without Words
- Halls of Valhalla by Judas Priest from the Album Redeemer of Souls (Deluxe)
- Valhalla (Nkla Remix) by Emancipator from the Album Dusk to Dawn Remixes
- Valhalla awaits by Unleashed from the Album Midvinterblot
- Entrance Of The Gods Into Valhalla from "Das Rheingold" by George Szell;The Cleveland Orchestra from the Album Wagner Without Words
- Valhalla (feat. Djemba Djemba) by RL Grime from the Album Void [Explicit]
- Wagner: Das Rheingold / Vierte Szene - Entry Of The Gods Into Valhalla by Sir Georg Solti and Wiener Philharmoniker from the Album Wagner: Der Ring des Nibelungen (orchestral excerpts)
- Halls of Valhalla by Judas Priest from the Album Redeemer of Souls
- Cold Wind To Valhalla (2002 Digital Remaster) by Jethro Tull from the Album Minstrel In The Gallery
- To Valhalla! by Antti Martikainen from the Album Eternal Saga
Books about Valhalla:
- Valhalla - Feb 13, 2014 by Ari Bach
- Valhalla - Oct 7, 2014 by Robert J. Mrazek
- Valhalla - Acting Edition - Jan 1, 2005 by Paul Rudnick
- Sentinels: Children of Valhalla (Sentinels Saga Book 1) - Jul 7, 2012 by Linn Schwab
- Long Walk to Valhalla - Jul 21, 2015 by Adam Smith and Matthew Fox
- From Asgard to Valhalla: The Remarkable History of the Norse Myths - Jan 6, 2009 by Heather O'Donoghue
- The Valhalla Call (On Silver Wings Book 4) - Jun 17, 2013 by Evan Currie
- The Valhalla Prophecy: A Novel (Nina Wilde and Eddie Chase) - Sep 30, 2014 by Andy McDermott
- Valhalla Rising (Dirk Pitt) - Jul 30, 2002 by Clive Cussler
- Iron Alchemy of the Gods: Feed Your Body With the Strength and Wisdom of Valhalla - May 20, 2015 by RC Fordham
Movies about Valhalla:
- Valhalla Rising2010 NR CC
- See You in Valhalla2015 R CC
- Criminal Minds: Season 62010 Unrated
- Valhalla2013 NR CC
- Valhalla Rising2009 Unrated
- See You in Valhalla2015 R
- One Way to Valhalla2011 Unrated
- Valhalla Ski and Snowboard DVD + Blu-Ray2013
- Valhalla2002 PG by Ben Selznick and Seth Warren
- The Louisville Slugger! Tiger triples at Valhalla: The Official Highlight Video of the 2000 PGA Championship2000 by Karen Demasi and Jim Nantz
Wiki information Valhalla:
- Name source
In Norse mythology, Valhalla is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin. Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's...
- Place of interment, HUD County Place, Statistical region, US Census Designated Place, Location, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Valhalla is a hamlet and census-designated place that is located within the town of Mount Pleasant, New York, in Westchester County. Its population was 3,162 at the 2010 U.S. Census. The name of the community was inspired by a fan of the opera...
Valhalla is a Danish comic book series. Originally commissioned for and published by Interpresse, it has been published by Carlsen Comics since 1987.
- Valhalla Rising
- Drama Film, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
"Visionary director Nicolas Winding Refn's brutal and highly metaphorical early medieval epic. One-Eye (Mads Mikkelsen), a mute warrior of formidable strength, has been held prisoner by the chieftain Barde for years. A spectacularly brutal and...
- Animation Film, Topic, Film
Valhalla is a Danish animated feature film released in 1986 by Metronome, based on volumes one, four and five of the comic book series of the same name, in its turn based on the Scandinavian tales of the Norse mythology, as they are told in Snorri...
- Impact crater, Extraterrestrial location
Valhalla is the largest multi-ring impact crater on Jupiter's moon Callisto and in the Solar System. It is named after Valhalla, the God Odin's hall in Norse mythology where warriors are taken after death. Valhalla consists of a bright central region...
- Location, Structure
The Valhalla Metro-North Railroad station serves the residents of Valhalla, New York, via the Harlem Line. Trains leave or arrive approximately every 20 minutes during peak periods, hourly otherwise, to Mount Kisco, Southeast or Grand Central...
- Amusement Ride
Valhalla is a large indoor dark ride at Pleasure Beach Blackpool in Lancashire, England. It was opened on 14 June 2000 at a cost of £15 million - one of the most expensive water rides ever to be built - and is the longest indoor dark ride in the...
- Interactive fiction Video Game, Video game, Topic
Valhalla was a ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 adventure game published in 1983 by Legend.
- Valhalla train crash
On the evening of February 3, 2015, a commuter train on Metro-North Railroad's Harlem Line struck a passenger car at a grade crossing near Valhalla, New York, United States, between the Valhalla and Mount Pleasant stations, killing six people and...