If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Viberti:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Viberti:
- Tutti pazzi per la scuola (Piccola Biblioteca del Sorriso) (Italian Edition) - Jan 17, 2013 by Pier Giorgio Viberti
- DIRE FARE COMUNICARE VOL.C - by VIBERTI
- DIRE FARE COMUNICARE A+B - by VIBERTI
- Storia delle Olimpiadi. Con CD-ROM - Jan 1, 2012 by Stefano Jacomuzzi, Giorgio Viberti, Paolo Viberti
- L'ultimo avversario. La sfida con la vita di cinquanta campioni dello sport - Jan 1, 2008 by Giorgio Viberti, Paolo Viberti
- Coppi segreto. Il racconto di Marina la figlia del Campionissimo - Jan 1, 2009 by Paolo Viberti
- Lager. Inferno e follia dell'olocausto - Jan 1, 2005 by P. Giorgio Viberti
- Storia delle Olimpiadi. Gli ultimi immortali. Con CD-ROM - Jan 1, 2011 by Stefano Jacomuzzi, Giorgio Viberti, Paolo Viberti
- DIRE FARE COMUNICARE VOL.A - by VIBERTI
- DIRE FARE COMUNICARE VOL.B - by VIBERTI
Wiki information Viberti:
Officine Viberti was an Italian manufacturer of trailers, coach and bus bodies and mopeds, better known by its integral Monotral chassisless self-supporting coaches and buses. It was based in Turin. Viberti made the Vi-Vi moped from 1955 until 1957...
- Sebastián Viberti
- Football player, Person, Deceased Person, Measured person, Athlete
Sebastián Humberto Viberti Irazoki, nicknamed "El Pelado" was an Argentine footballer and trainer. Known as a former Málaga CF player. He was a father of 3 children, one the football coach Martín Viberti.
- SPA-Viberti AS.42
The SPA-Viberti AS.42 Sahariana was an Italian reconnaissance car of World War II. The AS 42 Sahariana was developed by SPA-Viberti using the same chassis as the AB 41 armoured car, including its four-wheel steering, specifically for desert...
- Viberti Musca 1
- Aircraft model
The Viberti Musca 1 is a 1940s Italian two-seat civil touring monoplane produced by Ali Verberti SpA of Turin. The Musca 1 was a cantilever low-wing monoplane powered by a 85 hp Continental C85 flat-four piston engine. Named for the chief designer...
- Carlo Viberti
- Man, Person
- 1996 Viberti Bricco Airoli Barbera d'Alba
- Wine, Consumer product
- Articulated trolleybus Fiat 2472 with Viberti body in Milano
- Image, Content