Meaning : Winner, Conqueror, Winner, conqueror,
Origin : Rumantsch,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Victorin:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Victorin:
- Latin Meaning: The name Victorin is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Victorin is: Conqueror.
Expression information Victorin:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Victorin:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Victorin:
- Die tote Stadt (The Dead City), Op. 12: Act II Scene 3: Bravo, guter Pierrot (Marietta, Julienne, Lucienne, Victorin... by Klaus Florian Vogt from the Album Korngold: Die tote Stadt
- Die tote Stadt (The Dead City), Op. 12: Act II Scene 3: Halt ein! Du eine auferstandne Tote?! (Paul, Marietta,... by Klaus Florian Vogt from the Album Korngold: Die tote Stadt
- Die tote Stadt (The Dead City), Op. 12: Act II Scene 3: Schaume, tolles Tanzerblut (Julienne, Lucienne, Victorin... by Klaus Florian Vogt from the Album Korngold: Die tote Stadt
Books about Victorin:
- Récits laurentiens (French Edition) - Aug 18, 2015 by Frère Marie-Victorin and Edmond-J. Massicotte
- Survival Guide for the Administrative Assistant - Dec 31, 2007 by Justa Victorin and Amerista
- KEYS: The keys to live free of stress, anxiety, and depression are hidden in your daily routine - Aug 7, 2014 by Diony Victorin and Geoff Pope
- 27 Days To Knowing God Better: Simple Illustrations, Practical Steps and Life Changing Questions - Feb 27, 2014 by Diony Victorin and Justin Kane
- The Raging Hearth: Spirit in the Household of God - Jun 2000 by Nancy M. Victorin-Vangerud
- Victorin: Webster's Timeline History, 1568 - 2007 - Jun 13, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Daumier (German Edition) - Jun 1977 by Robert Rey and Honore Victorin Daumier
- Victorin, Ou, les Aventures d'un Jeune Romain: Récit de la Civilta Cattolica, Rev. Et Approuvé Par (Classic Reprint... - Aug 8, 2015 by Antonio Bresciani
- Récits laurentiens (French Edition) - Jun 23, 2015 by Marie-Victorin and FB Editions
- Récits laurentiens (French Edition) - Jun 5, 2015 by Marie-Victorin
Wiki information Victorin:
- Marie-Victorin Kirouac
- Botanist, Hall of fame inductee, Person, Deceased Person
Brother Marie-Victorin, F.S.C., was a Canadian member of Brothers of the Christian Schools and a noted botanist in Quebec, Canada. He is known as the father of the Botanical Garden of Montreal.
- Victorin Lurel
- Politician, Person
Victorin Lurel is a French politician representing the 4th district of Guadeloupe who was elected to the French National Assembly in 2002. He also served as the President of the Regional Council of the French overseas department of Guadeloupe from...
- Manufacturing Business, Employer, Organization, Business Operation, Consumer company
Victorinox is a knife manufacturer based in the town of Ibach, in the Canton of Schwyz, Switzerland. It is well known for its Swiss Army knives. Since its acquisition of rival Wenger in 2005, it has, once more, become the sole supplier of...
- Location, Political District, Dated location
Marie-Victorin is a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada that elects members to the National Assembly of Quebec. The district is located in Longueuil. It is bordered to the north by chemin de Chambly, to the east by Boulevard...
- Cégep Marie-Victorin
- Organization, Location, Employer, College/University, Educational Institution
The Cégep Marie-Victorin is a French public college in Montreal, Canada. It is located at 7000, rue Marie-Victorin in the borough of Montréal-Nord. Cégep is an acronym for Collège d'enseignement général et professionnel, generally translated into...
- TV Soap Opera, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work
Victorinos is a Spanish-language telenovela produced by the United States-based television network Telemundo. It debuted on June 23, 2009, replacing Sin Senos no hay Paraíso and concluded February 5, 2010. The telenovela is a remake of the 1991 RTI...
- Victorin-Hippolyte Jasset
- Screenwriter, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Film writer, Film director
Victorin-Hippolyte Jasset was an early film pioneer in France, active between the years 1905 and 1913. He worked on many genres of film, but was particularly associated with the development of detective or crime serials, such as the Nick Carter and...
- Honoré Daumier
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Author, Name source, Exhibition subject, Person, Visual Artist, Influence Node
Honoré Daumier was a French printmaker, caricaturist, painter, and sculptor, whose many works offer commentary on social and political life in France in the 19th century. Daumier produced over 500 paintings, 4000 lithographs, 1000 wood engravings,...
- Commission scolaire Marie-Victorin
- Organization, Employer, School district
Commission scolaire Marie-Victorin is a French-language, school board operating in the province of Quebec, Canada and serving the cities of Longueuil, Brossard and Saint-Lambert. The board's headquarters are in Longueuil. CSMV was created on July 1,...
- Noble person, Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Marcus Piavonius Victorinus was emperor in the Gallic provinces from 269 to 271, following the brief reign of Marius. He was murdered by a jealous husband whose wife he tried to seduce.