Meaning : Seaman Or Warrior, Seaman or warrior,
Pronunciation : VEE-keeng (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Viking:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Viking:
- Norse Meaning: The name Viking is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Viking is: Father of Thord.
- From the Old Norse name Víkingr meaning "viking, raider", ultimately from vík "bay, inlet".
Definition funny of Viking:
- Dude, the vikings are gonna OWN YOUR SHIT tonight at the scavenger hunt.
- Viking berserkers will hit your beaches, pillage your towns, and then rape your women.
- "Hail Thor!" roared the berzerker Viking as he raised his axe and swung down, chopping a christian's head clean in half, splattering brains all over his blade, arm and face.
- Exp. of use #1: Dude, I was so hungry, I had to viking this candy bar from that nerd. Exp. of use#2: I know all you guys liked her, but I hate you assholes and that's why I vikinged the shit out of Misty last night. Good luck with that.
- Your Mom is a Viking
- re-read definition if you require an example of viking
- the viking warrior pillaged the village and carried off the women
Expression information Viking:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Viking:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Viking:
- The Pursuit Of Vikings by Amon Amarth from the Album Fate of Norns
- Viking Death March [Explicit] by Billy Talent from the Album Dead Silence [Explicit]
- Holding Out for a Hero (From the Trailer for "Vikings" - Series 2) by Nothing but Thieves from the Album Holding Out for a Hero (From the Trailer for "Vikings" - Series 2)
- Black Vikings (feat. Styles P, Vinnie Paz, Poisen Pen) [Explicit] by Immortal Technique from the Album The Martyr [Explicit]
- Vikings Attempt to Rip Open Gates by Trevor Morris from the Album The Vikings III (Music from the TV Series)
- Vikings Battle Brihtwulf's Army by Trevor Morris from the Album The Vikings III (Music from the TV Series)
- If I Had a Heart (From "Vikings") by Movie Sounds Unlimited from the Album 40 Adventure Movie & TV Essentials (Music from Pirate, Superhero, Action, Science Fiction, and Fantasy Film Soundtracks)
- Viking Longboats by Brandon Fiechter from the Album World of Wonders
- The Lost Vikings by Metalocalypse: Dethklok from the Album The Dethalbum
- Vikings Reach Paris by Trevor Morris from the Album The Vikings III (Music from the TV Series)
Books about Viking:
- Viking: The Norse Warrior's [Unofficial] Manual - Jun 1, 2013 by John Haywood
- The Viking (The Viking Series Book 1) - Jul 23, 2010 by Marti Talbott
- Saga Six Pack 3 - The Story of Burnt Njál, Magnus the Good, Song of Atli, The Hell-Ride of Brynhild, Saga of Olaf... - Jul 28, 2015 by Anonymous and George W. DaSent
- Winter Solstice Winter - A Viking Blood Saga: Norse Fantasy Viking Saga - Jan 19, 2014 by E J Squires
- Viking Language 1 Learn Old Norse, Runes, and Icelandic Sagas (Viking Language Series) - Mar 18, 2013 by Jesse L. Byock
- A Viking's Vow - Nov 1, 2004 by Rae Monet
- Viking Age: Everyday Life During the Extraordinary Era of the Norsemen - Nov 5, 2013 by Kirsten Wolf
- Vikings: The Viking Age From Beginning To End - Jul 25, 2015 by Stephan Weaver
- The Vikings - Aug 21, 2014 by Allen Mawer
- The Vikings: A History - Sep 28, 2010 by Robert Ferguson
Movies about Viking:
- Vikings Season 12013 CC
- Vikings Season 22014 CC
- VeggieTales: Lyle the Kindly Viking2001 CC
- Vikings Season 32015 CC
- Viking: The Berserkers [HD]2015 NR CC
- To Go Viking [HD]2014 NR CC
- Vikings: Journey to the New World [HD]2004 NR CC
- Northmen: A Viking Saga2015 R CC
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Viking Sized Adventure2012 G CC
- Viking Quest2015 NR CC
Wiki information Viking:
- Film subject, Literature Subject, Military Combatant
Vikings, from Old Norse víkingr, were Germanic Norse seafarers, speaking the Old Norse language, who raided and traded from their Scandinavian homelands across wide areas of northern and central Europe, as well as European Russia, during the late 8th...
- Viking program
The Viking program consisted of a pair of American space probes sent to Mars, Viking 1 and Viking 2. Each spacecraft was composed of two main parts: an orbiter designed to photograph the surface of Mars from orbit, and a lander designed to study the...
- Viking Age
- Event, Literature Subject, Film subject
The Viking Age is the period A.D. 793–1066 in European history, especially Northern European and Scandinavian history, following the Germanic Iron Age. It is the period of history when Scandinavian Norsemen explored Europe by its seas and rivers for...
- Viking Press
- Publisher, Business Operation, Organization, Award Nominee, Employer
Viking Press is an American publishing company now owned by Penguin Random House. It was founded in New York City on March 1, 1925, by Harold K. Guinzburg and George S. Oppenheim and then acquired by the Penguin Group in 1975. The firm's name and...
- Viking FK
- Soccer team, Organization, Sports Team
Viking Fotballklubb is a Norwegian football club from the city of Stavanger. The club was founded in 1899. It is one of the most successful clubs in Norwegian football, having won 8 Norwegian Premier League titles, most recently in 1991, and 5...
- Viking metal
- Musical genre
Viking metal is a style of heavy metal music with origins in black metal and Nordic folk music, characterized by a common lyrical and thematic focus on Norse mythology, Norse paganism, and the Viking Age. Viking metal is quite diverse as a musical...
- Viking expansion
Viking expansion is the process by which the Vikings sailed most of the North Atlantic, reaching south to North Africa and east to Russia, Constantinople and the Middle East, as looters, traders, colonists, and mercenaries. Vikings under Leif...
- Minnesota Vikings
- Professional Sports Team, American football team, Sports Team, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity
The Minnesota Vikings are a professional American football team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Vikings joined the National Football League as an expansion team in 1960, and first took the field for the 1961 season. They are in the North...
- Viking ships
- Ship type
Viking ships were marine vessels of particular designs used and built by the Vikings during the Viking Age. The boat-types were quite varied, depending on what the ship was intended for, but they were generally characterized as being slender and...
- Viking Line
- Ferry Operator, Business Operation, Employer, Issuer, Sponsor, Ship owner, Ship Builder, Organization, Transport operator
Viking Line is a Finnish shipping company that operates a fleet of ferries and cruiseferries between Finland, the Åland Islands, Sweden and Estonia. Viking Line shares are quoted on the Helsinki Stock Exchange. Viking Line is operated from the Åland...