Meaning : Victor, Derived from Latin origin meaning 'conqueror' it is a variant form of the name Victor.,
Pronunciation : VIK-tawr (German), VEEK-tahr (Russian) , (VIK-tor),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Viktor:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Viktor:
- Czechoslovakian Meaning: The name Viktor is a Czechoslovakian baby name. In Czechoslovakian the meaning of the name Viktor is: Conqueror.
- Latin Meaning: The name Viktor is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Viktor is: Conqueror.
- Russian Meaning: The name Viktor is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Viktor is: Victor.
- Hungarian Meaning: The name Viktor is a Hungarian baby name. In Hungarian the meaning of the name Viktor is: victorious'.
- Form of VICTOR
Definition funny of Viktor:
- dude, did you that dude flip off his bike and kill that old lady? Yeah, that was totally viktor!
- wow who is that wonderful guy? isn't he lovely? i know right... he's amazing, he's viktor... the victorious. Vicky is the most caring person you will ever meet. keeper.
- viktor is very smart
- Did you see that guy with that girl? Yeah dude, it was totally Viktor.
- Ex. (Girl 1) :I can't believe I just hooked up with a Viktors! (Girl 2): Ew!
- Did you see the news? Viktor has declared war on NATO!!!
- "You are such a viktor!" She had the most intense viktor i have ever seen.
Expression information Viktor:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Viktor:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Viktor:
- The Tale Of Viktor Navorski - The Tale Of Viktor Navorski by John Williams from the Album The Terminal
- "Destiny"... "Canneloni"... and The Tale Of Viktor Navorski Reprise - "Destiny"... "Canneloni"... and The Tale... by John Williams from the Album The Terminal
- The Tale Of Viktor Navorski (From "The Terminal") by The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album The Music of John Williams: The Definitive Collection
- Na Tvoei Planete (Viktor Dance Remix) by Aida Nikolaichuk from the Album The Best Tracks From SN Records
- Viktor Plane by Moby from the Album The Ever After - Soundtrack
- the Missing Arm of Viktor Krum by Harry and the Potters from the Album Voldemort Can't Stop the Rock!
- Viktor by Viza from the Album Made In Chernobyl
- Viktor's Sister by Viza from the Album Carnivalia [Explicit]
- Viktor's Vanguard by Viza from the Album Aria [Explicit]
- Viktor's Chaos by Brother Blake from the Album Finally Fed [Explicit]
Books about Viktor:
- Man's Search for Meaning - Jun 1, 2006 by Viktor E. Frankl and William J. Winslade
- Viktor, Her Russian Billionaire: A BWWM Billionaire Romance - Jun 22, 2015 by Susan Westwood
- Alexander The Great: Great Leader and Hero Of Macedonia: Ancient Greece (European History, Ancient History, Ancient... - Aug 17, 2015 by Viktor Maddox
- Delete: The Virtue of Forgetting in the Digital Age - Jul 25, 2011 by Viktor Mayer-Schönberger
- Man's Search for Meaning, Gift Edition - Oct 28, 2014 by Viktor E. Frankl and William J. Winslade
- Man's Search For Meaning - Dec 1, 1997 by Viktor E. Frankl
- The Will to Meaning: Foundations and Applications of Logotherapy - Jun 24, 2014 by Viktor E. Frankl
- Prisoners of Our Thoughts: Viktor Frankl's Principles for Discovering Meaning in Life and Work - Jul 9, 2010 by Alex Pattakos and Stephen R. Covey
- Man's Search For Ultimate Meaning - Jul 2000 by Viktor E. Frankl
- Man's Search for Meaning - Mar 30, 2000 by Viktor E. Frankl
Movies about Viktor:
- Viktor2014 NR CC
- Viktor and Rolf: Because We're Worth It! (Home Use)2009 NR
- Viktor Vogel - Commercial Man2012 R CC
- Viktor and Rolf: Because We're Worth It! (Institutional Use)2009 NR
- Viktor and Rolf: Because We're Worth It!2009
- Advertising Rules!2002 Unrated
- Fremde Passagiere: Auf den Spuren von Viktor Ullmann2000 NR
- Sacred Living Geometry: The Enlightened Environmental Theories of Viktor Schauberger1995 NR by Paul Robear
- Charlie Rose with Viktor Chernomyrdin & Al Gore; Bill Bradley; Jon Krakauer2006
- Viktor and Rolf: Because We're Worth It!2009
Wiki information Viktor:
- Viktor Yanukovych
- Statesman, Identity, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user, Organization founder, Appointer, Person, Topic, Politician
Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych is a Ukrainian politician who served as the fourth President of Ukraine from February 2010 until his removal from power in February 2014. Yanukovych served as the governor of Donetsk Oblast, a province in eastern Ukraine,...
- Viktor Yushchenko
- Topic, Political Appointer, Topic, Politician, Film actor, Person, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member
Viktor Andriyovych Yushchenko is a Ukrainian politician who was the third President of Ukraine from 23 January 2005 to 25 February 2010. As an informal leader of the Ukrainian opposition coalition, he was one of the two main candidates in the 2004...
- Viktor Frankl
- Psychologist, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Disaster survivor, Influence Node, Identity, Physician
Viktor Emil Frankl, M.D., Ph.D. was an Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist as well as a Holocaust survivor. Frankl was the founder of logotherapy, which is a form of existential analysis, the "Third Viennese School of Psychotherapy". His...
- Viktor Tsoi
- Post-punk Artist, Film music contributor, Composer, Lyricist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Name source, Deceased Person
Viktor Robertovich Tsoi was a Soviet musician, songwriter, and leader of the band Kino. He is regarded as one of the pioneers of Russian rock and has many devoted fans across the countries of the former Soviet Union even today. Few musicians in the...
- Viktor Chernomyrdin
- Politician, Deceased Person, Name source, Topic, Organization founder, Person, Identity
Viktor Stepanovich Chernomyrdin was a Russian politician. He was the first chairman of the Gazprom energy company and the longest-serving Prime Minister of Russia. He was a key figure in Russian politics in the 1990s, and a participant in the Russian...
- Viktor Troicki
- Tennis Player, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Viktor Troicki is a Serbian professional tennis player of Russian and Serbian heritage. His paternal grandparents emigrated from Tver and Rostov-on-Don to Serbia in 1917. He won his first ATP singles title at the 2010 Kremlin Cup, beating Jo-Wilfried...
- Viktor Korchnoi
- Award Winner, Literature Subject, Person, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Chess Player, Topic
Viktor Lvovich Korchnoi is a professional chess player, author and until recently the oldest active grandmaster on the tournament circuit. He is widely considered the strongest player to have never become World Chess Champion, with the main...
- Viktor Orbán
- Person, Politician, Identity, Film actor, Organization founder, Topic, Topic
Viktor Mihály Orbán is the Prime Minister of Hungary and the president of the national conservative ruling party Fidesz. He was a vice chairman in the Liberal International from 1992 to 2000, a Vice President in the European People's Party from 2002...
- Viktor Ahn
- Short Track Speed Skater, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Viktor Ahn, also known as Ahn Hyun-soo and Victor An, is a Korean-born Russian short track speed skating athlete. After competing for South Korea since childhood, in 2011 he became a Russian citizen and now races for the Russian team. One of the most...
- Viktor Vasnetsov
- Painting Artist, Person, Author, Visual Artist, Name source, Deceased Person
Viktor Mikhaylovich Vasnetsov was a Russian artist who specialized in mythological and historical subjects. He is considered the co-founder of Russian folklorist and romantic modernist painting and a key figure in the revivalist movement.