Meaning : From The Homeland, From the Homeland,
Origin : Japanese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wattan:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Songs about Wattan:
- Aye Mere Pyare Wattan by Manna Dey from the Album Legends
- Ab Koi Gulshan Na Ujde Ab Wattan Azad Hai by Mohammad Rafi from the Album Mujhe Jeene Do (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ab Koi Gulshan Na Ujde Ab Wattan Azad Hai (From "Mujhe Jeene Do") (From "Mujhe Jeene Do") by Mohd Rafi from the Album Sitare Zameen Par (Dedication to Sunil Dutt)
- Ae Wattan Kay Sajeelay Jawanon by Amanat Ali from the Album Coke Studio Sessions: Season 3
- Aye Mere Wattan by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album Aye Watan
- Aye Mere Wattan Ke Logo by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album Koi Bhi Jammu-O-Kashmir Hum Se Ley Nahin Sakta
- Aye Mere Wattan Ke Logo by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album A Live Concert organised by Sangit Kala Kendra
- Aye Mere Wattan Ke Logo (From "Aaye Wattan Tere Liye") by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album 100 Years of Hindi Film Music, Vol. 4
- Aye Mere Wattan Ke Logo (From "Mera Bharat") (From "Mera Bharat") by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album Legends: Lata Mangeshkar - The Melody Queen, Vol. 2
- Jatt Wattan Utte by Garry Singh Hundal from the Album Jatt Wattan Utte - Single
Books about Wattan:
- Omar Abdullah:The Burdens Of Inheritance - Dec 23, 2010 by Arjimand Hussain Talib
- English & Arabic Medical Vocabulary - 1885 by Ibrahim Mansoor
- Tala (Blue Moon Trilogy - Book One) - Sep 8, 2012 by Adrianna Morgan
- Nabih Berri and Lebanese Politics (The Middle East in Focus) - Jan 15, 2011 by Omri Nir
- Selections from the minutes and other official writings of the Honourable Mountstuart Elphinstone, g - Dec 16, 2009 by George Forrest and Mountstuart Elphinstone
- Tsunami Liebe (German Edition) - Nov 18, 2011 by P. P. Muts
- Nathan der Weise: Ein dramatisches Gedicht in fünf Aufzügen (German Edition) - Jun 17, 2014 by Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
- A History of the Sikh Rajputs - 2007 by Wasdev Singh Parhar
- English & Arabic medical vocabulary, - 1891 by Ibrahim Mansour
- Selections from the Minutes and Other Official Writings of the Honourable Mountstuart Elphinstone, Governor of... - Jun 2, 2011 by Mountstuart Elphinstone and George W. Forrest
Wiki information Wattan:
- Jamhoori Wattan Party
- Employer, Political party, Organization
The Jamhoori Wattan Party is a political party in Balochistan, Pakistan. In legislative elections, held on 20 October 2002, the party won 0.3% of the popular vote and 1 out of 272 elected members. The party has split into two factions one headed by...
- James Wattana
- Man, Person
James Wattana is a Thai former professional snooker player.
- Peechaya Wattanamontree
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Winner, Person, Competitor, Award Nominee, Film actor
Pechaya Wattanamontri, who goes by the nickname Min, is a Thai model and actress. Pechaya is signed under Channel 7, her first Lakorns was Pla Boo Thong in 2009 with Nott Wasu Pratumratwattana. Pechaya entered the Thai Industry when she won Miss Teen...
- Tanawat Wattanaputi
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Award Winner
- Jetrin Wattanasin
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person
Jetrin Wattanasin or "J Jetrin" is a Thai pop musician and actor. He got his first major break in the music business when he secured heavy promotion by the Thai entertainment company, GMM Grammy. Since 1991, he has produced numerous commercially...
- Kowit Wattana
- Politician, Person
Kowit Wattana is a Thai Police General and politician. From 2004 to 2007 he was the Commissioner-General of the Royal Thai Police. In 2008, he was Minister of the Interior, and from 2011 to 2012 Deputy Prime Minister under Yingluck Shinawatra. Kowit...
- Watsaporn Wattanakoon
- Woman, Person
Watsaporn Wattanakoon, nicknamed Eiam is a Thai beauty queen and actress who was crowned Miss Thailand Earth 2010 and Miss Earth Water 2010.
- Vilaiwan Wattanapanich
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Vilaiwan Wattanapanich is an actress.
- Wattana Wittaya Academy
- Employer, Educational Institution, Organization, Location
Wattana Wittaya Academy is Thailand's first boarding school for girls. It was established in 1878 at the palace of the Third King of the Chakri Dynasty. The original name was Kullasatri Wanglang. It is located in Wattana, Bangkok.