If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Winkie:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Winkie:
- And he pulled out his WINKIE and told her it was a strawberry ice-cream cone!
- Hey ladies, wanna see my winkie?
- Man: Have a stroke of its mane, it turns into a plan and then it turns back again when you tug on its WINKIE. Woman: Ouuuuh, that's dirty!
- "Your brother's winkie looks like my pinky!"
- "Some people have winkies."
- My brother is dating a Winkie.
- You look so cute with that winkie on your face.
Songs about Winkie:
- Wizard of Oz- Fantasy for Orchestra medley: March of the Winkies & Witches/Bicycle Music/Cyclone/Ding Dong, the... by John Williams;London Symphony Orchestra from the Album The Hollywood Sound
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang: Kiddy-Widdy-Winkies by Richard O'Brien from the Album Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Original London Cast Recording)
- March of the Winkies by Peter MacDonough from the Album The Woo: A Latin Jazz Suite for Soprano Saxaphone
- The Wizard of Oz Medley: Follow the Yellow Brick Road / March of the Winkies / We're Off To See The Wizard / If... by Resonance Flute Consort from the Album Lights, Camera, Flutes!
- Wee Willie Winkie by The Kiboomers from the Album 50 Preschool Songs
- Brave Willie Winkie by Radha from the Album Word Detective - Songs for Literacy 1
- Brave Willie Winkie by Radha & The Kiwi Kids from the Album Virtues In Me
- Brave Willy Winkie by Toddler Time from the Album Songs for Boys
- Der Sandmann Willie Winkie by Klaus W. Hoffmann & Die Igel-Band from the Album Abend wird es wieder - Lieder zur guten Nacht
- Dinky Winkies and Baby Geese by Scott Angrave from the Album No Shit Sherlock
Books about Winkie:
- Winkie - Jun 10, 2007 by Clifford Chase
- The Thomas Factor: The Key To Believing When You Cannot Find An Answer - Oct 27, 1989 by Winkie Pratney
- Wee Willie Winkie (Baby Board Books) (Nursery Time) - Mar 1, 2008 by Annie Kubler
- Revival: Its Principles and Personalities - Jan 1994 by Winkie Pratney
- Wee Willie Winkie: and Other Rhymes (My Very First Mother Goose) - Nov 3, 1997 by Iona Opie and Rosemary Wells
- Youth Aflame!: A Manual For Discipleship - Jun 7, 2010 by Winkie Pratney
- Devil Take the Youngest - Jun 1985 by Winkie Pratney
- Revival: Principles To Change the World - Aug 2, 2010 by Winkie Pratney
- Under the Deodars: The Phantom Rickshaw; Wee Willie Winkie (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Rudyard Kipling
- Wee Willie Winkie and other stories; in two volumes, Vol. II - Oct 1, 2015 by Rudyard Kipling
Movies about Winkie:
- Wee Willie Winkie1937 PG CC
- The Shirley Temple Collection: Volume Two2013 G
- Wee Willie Winkie1937 G
- Shirley Temple: Americas Sweetheart Collection, Vol. 62008 NR
- Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories, Jack & Jill / Pat-a-Cake / Old King Cole / Miss Muffet / Wee Willie Winkie...2005 NR
- The Shirley Temple Collection G
- The Fantasy Explosion: With Bob Maddox, Tim LaHaye, Winkie Pratney, Dawson McAlister, and Rich Wilkerson2000
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Winkie Pratney's 21st Century Reformation
- Shirley Temple Collection: Wee Willie Winkie (#9); Bright Eyes (#1); VHS by Shirley Temple
Wiki information Winkie:
- Winkie Country
- Fictional Setting
The Winkie Country is the western region of the fictional Land of Oz in L. Frank Baum's Oz books, first described in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. It is distinguished by the color yellow. This color is worn by most of the local inhabitants called the...
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Children's Entertainment Film, Ranked item, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
Wee Willie Winkie is a 1937 American adventure film directed by John Ford. The screenplay by Julien Josephson and Ernest Pascal was based on a story by Rudyard Kipling. The film stars Shirley Temple, Victor McLaglen, and Cesar Romero in a story about...
Winkie was a pigeon who won the Dickin Medal in 1943 for assisting in the rescue of an aircrew forced to ditch in the North Sea during the Second World War.
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Written Work, Published Work, Poem
"Wee Willie Winkie" is a Scottish nursery rhyme, whose titular figure has become popular the world over as a personification of sleep. The poem, written by William Miller and titled "Willie Winkie", was first published in Whistle-binkie: Stories for...
- Speculative Fiction Book, Social network user, Work of Fiction, Book, Written Work
Winkie is the 2006 first novel of author Clifford Chase.
- Winkie Direko
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Isabella Winkie Direko was a South African politician. Direko was born in 1929 in Bloemfontein. Before entering politics, she was a teacher. She was a member of the National Council of Provinces from 1994 to 1999 and Premier of the Free State from 15...
- Winkie, South Australia
- Australian Suburb, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Winkie is a settlement in South Australia, around 11 km southwest of the Riverland town of Berri, and around the same distance southeast of Barmera. It is close to the Murray River, which passes through Berri. At the 2006 census, Winkie had a...
- William "Winkie" Dodds
- Person, Military Person
William "Winkie" Dodds is a Northern Irish loyalist activist. He was a leading member of the West Belfast Brigade of the Ulster Defence Association and for a number of years a close ally of Johnny Adair. Frequently serving as head of the West Belfast...
- Hardcover, Book Edition, Cataloged instance, Creative Work
- Winkie Wilkins
- Person, Politician
W. A. "Winkie" Wilkins is a Democratic member of the North Carolina General Assembly. He has represented the 2nd House District since January 2013. Citing his health, Wilkins announced in 2014 that he would not seek another term in the...