Meaning : Wolf Way, Wolf way,
Pronunciation : VAWLF-gahng (German), WUWLF-gang (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wolfgang:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Wolfgang:
- German Meaning: The name Wolfgang is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Wolfgang is: Advancing wolf.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Wolfgang is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Wolfgang is: Wolfs way.
- Derived from the Germanic elements wulf meaning "wolf" and gang "path". Two famous bearers of this name were Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) and German novelist and poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832).
Definition funny of Wolfgang:
- Know your Wolfgang's, they're interesting people!
- Guy One: Dude Taylor Gang is the best Guy Two: Taylor Gang sucks Wolf Gang all day. Guy One: I'll agree have you heard Tyler's Yonkers?
- Hey! Wolfgang was wild at the party.
- Your name is Wolfgang...Wow. That's cool.
- wolf gang." "swag.
- I hope my son could be like wolfgang one day
- dude he just did the wolfgang on that bitch oh did you see tyler just wolfgang josh
Expression information Wolfgang:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Wolfgang:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Wolfgang:
- Wolfgang's 5th Symphony by Wolfgang Gartner from the Album Back Story
- Wolfgang by Warren Wolf from the Album Wolfgang
- The New Kings Feat. Luciana (Wolfgang Gartner Edit) (Original Mix) by Popeska from the Album Sonder
- I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Radio Edit) by Tiësto from the Album I Will Be Here
- Me & Myself (feat. Sushy) [Wolfgang Gartner Remix] by Ben DJ from the Album Me & Myself (feat. Sushy)
- Wolfgang 40 by Marc Antoine from the Album My Classical Way
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Sonata No. 12 F major, KV 332 (1783) 1 allegro by Radio Musica Clasica from the Album Musica Clasica - Música Clásica de Relajacion, Debussy Claro de Luna, Para Elisa Beethoven y Lo Mejor de la Musica Clasica Musica de Relax
- Brother John/Iko Iko/Do You Want To Dance/The Banana Song (Day-O) (Live From Wolfgang's Vault) by The Neville Brothers from the Album Authorized Bootleg/Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA, February 27, 1989
- Instrumental Jam (Live From Wolfgang's Vault) by The Neville Brothers from the Album Authorized Bootleg/Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA, February 27, 1989
- I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) by Tiësto from the Album I Will Be Here
Books about Wolfgang:
- Tiger Tracks - The Classic Panzer Memoir - Mar 4, 2015 by Wolfgang Faust and Sprech Media
- The Last Panther - Slaughter of the Reich - The Halbe Kessel 1945 - May 20, 2015 by Wolfgang Faust and Sprech Media
- Wolfgang Puck Makes It Healthy: Light, Delicious Recipes and Easy Exercises for a Better Life - Mar 18, 2014 by Wolfgang Puck and Chad Waterbury
- Wolfgang Puck Cookbook: Recipes from Spago, Chinois, and Points East and West - May 7, 1996 by Wolfgang Puck and Jo Anne Metsch
- Wolfgang Puck Makes It Easy: Delicious Recipes for Your Home Kitchen - Oct 6, 2004 by Wolfgang Puck
- Wolfgang Tillmans: The Cars - Sep 29, 2015 by Wolfgang Tillmans
- Who Was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart? - Apr 28, 2003 by Yona Zeldis McDonough and Carrie Robbins
- Wolfgang Tillmans: Neue Welt - Oct 30, 2012 by Wolfgang Tillmans
- Wolfgang Puck's Pizza, Pasta, and More! - Nov 7, 2000 by Wolfgang Puck
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Composers) - Oct 1995 by Mike Venezia
Movies about Wolfgang:
- Great Chefs of Austria Chef Wolfgang Sichra Plachutta's Hietzinger Brau - Vienna2009 NR CC
- Whole Notes: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Giving A Name To Perfection"2008 NR
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Quartets K478 & K4932011 NR
- Giorgi Latsabidze: On the trail of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart2010 NR
- Whole Notes: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Giving A Name To Perfection" (Institutional Use)2008 NR
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Don Giovanni2005 NR
- Schreker - Die Gezeichneten / Anne Schwanewilms, Robert Brubaker, Robert Hale, Michael Volle, Wolfgang Schone,...2005 NR
- Wolfgang Petersen Collection1997 NR
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: La finta giardiniera2007 NR
- Erich Wolfgang Korngold: Composers of Our Time2003 NR
Wiki information Wolfgang:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Violist, Composer, Literature Subject, Broadcast Artist, Influence Node, Author, Identity, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Fictional Character Creator
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, baptised as Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart, was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical era. Born in Salzburg, Mozart showed prodigious ability from his earliest childhood. Already competent...
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Novelist, Author, Lyricist, Fictional Character Creator, Person Or Being In Fiction, Influence Node, Composer, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Literature Subject
Johann Wolfgang Goethe was a German writer and statesman. His body of work includes epic and lyric poetry written in a variety of metres and styles; prose and verse dramas; memoirs; an autobiography; literary and aesthetic criticism; treatises on...
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- College/University, Educational Institution, Endowed Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Employer, Organization, Location, Periodical Publisher
The Goethe University Frankfurt is a university which was founded in 1914 as a Citizens' University, which means that, while it was a State university of Prussia, it had been founded and financed by the wealthy and active liberal citizenry of...
- Wolfgang Pauli
- Physicist, Academic, Name source, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Award Winner, Influence Node
Wolfgang Ernst Pauli was an Austrian-born Swiss theoretical physicist and one of the pioneers of quantum physics. In 1945, after having been nominated by Albert Einstein, Pauli received the Nobel Prize in Physics for his "decisive contribution...
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Wolfgang is a Filipino rock band formed in January 1992 in Manila, Philippines. Wolfgang is notable for being the only Filipino rock band to release albums in Japan and the United States and for realizing Platinum record sales in their home country....
- Wolfgang Petry
- Singer, Composer, Featured artist, Person, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Topic, Musician
Wolfgang "Wolle" Petry is a musician from Cologne, Germany. In 1997, he was named the leading German language musician in terms of chart figures for the year, with his most successful album Alles. He won the award for "Best Folk /pop Artist"...
- Wolfgang Puck
- Chef, Influence Node, TV Personality, TV Actor, Author, Film actor, Topic, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder
Wolfgang Johannes Puck is an Austrian-born American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and occasional actor. Wolfgang Puck restaurants, catering services, cookbooks and licensed products are run by Wolfgang Puck Companies, with three divisions.
- Wolfgang Ambros
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Lyricist, Person, Featured artist, Topic
Wolfgang Ambros is an Austrian singer-songwriter, most famously known for setting the then-new trend in the 1970s known now as Austropop. He is most famous for his song "Da Hofa" and "Schifoan".
- Wolfgang Schäuble
- Politician, Person, Award Winner, Identity
Wolfgang Schäuble is a German politician of the Christian Democratic Union who has served as Germany's Federal Minister of Finance in the second and third Merkel cabinets since 2009. From 1984 to 1991 he was a member of Helmut Kohl's cabinet, first...
- Wolfgang Köhler
- Psychologist, Author, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Wolfgang Köhler was a German psychologist and phenomenologist who, like Max Wertheimer, and Kurt Koffka, contributed to the creation of Gestalt psychology. During the Nazi regime in Germany, he protested against the dismissal of Jewish professors...