Meaning : Sound Made By A Dog, Sound made by a dog,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Woof:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Woof:
- 1) If you see a hot guy, you say: "Woof!" 2) He's woofy!
- "buzz...your girlfriend... woof!" - kevin, from Home Alone
- Woof! *pant pant*
- John: I heard your mum got impregnated by a javelin. Elvis: WOOF
- "This jager bomb's gonna make me hurl." "Woof!"
- Mike said "Woof!" as he looked the cowboy up and down.
- Guy 1: "See that hot guy over there?" Guy 2: "Mmmhmm. Woof!"
Songs about Woof:
- Woof Woof by Dan Deacon from the Album Bromst
- Woof! (Feat. Mystikal And Fiend) [Explicit] by Snoop Dogg featuring Mystikal And Fiend from the Album Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told [Explicit]
- Zomby Woof by Frank Zappa and The Mothers from the Album Over-Nite Sensation
- Woof! (Feat. Mystikal And Fiend) [Explicit] by Snoop Dogg featuring Mystikal And Fiend from the Album The Best Of Snoop Dogg [Explicit]
- Woof! (feat. Mystikal and Fiend) by Snoop Dogg featuring Mystikal And Fiend from the Album The Best Of Snoop Dogg
- Woof! (Feat. Mystikal And Fiend) [Explicit] by Snoop Dogg featuring Mystikal And Fiend from the Album Mr. Whomp Whomp: The Best Of Fiend [Explicit]
- Woof by Approaching Nirvana from the Album Woof
- Go Dawgs (Sic 'em Woof Woof Woof) [feat. Kameon Prather & Uga Music Business Program] by Dodd Ferrelle & S.N.I.P.A. from the Album Go Dawgs (Sic 'em Woof Woof Woof) [feat. Kameon Prather & Uga Music Business Program]
- Woof by Approaching Nirvana from the Album Notes
- Back It Up (Woof! Remix) by Caro Emerald from the Album Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor - The Remixes
Books about Woof:
- Woof (Bowser and Birdie) - Apr 28, 2015 by Spencer Quinn
- Woof: A Love Story - Nov 24, 2009 by Sarah Weeks and Holly Berry
- The Best of Woof - May 1, 1999 by Danae Dobson
- Gone With the Woof (A Melanie Travis Mystery) - Aug 5, 2014 by Laurien Berenson
- Woof!: A Gay Man's Guide to Dogs - May 15, 2007 by Andrew De Prisco and Jason O'Malley
- A WOOF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING - Jun 24, 2015 by JB Lynn and Zolfaghari Parisa
- Woof: I Love Dogs - Aug 3, 2011 by Elliott Erwitt and Rachael Hale McKenna
- Scents and Sensibility: A Chet and Bernie Mystery (The Chet and Bernie Mystery Series) - Jul 14, 2015 by Spencer Quinn
- [ Woof!: Perspectives Into the Erotic Care & Training of the Human Dog [ WOOF!: PERSPECTIVES INTO THE EROTIC CARE... - Sep 1, 2003 by Michael Daniels
- Woof: A Novel - Oct 18, 2015 by Dylan Thomas Good
Movies about Woof:
- Dark Angel: Season 12000 NR
- All Creatures Great & Small: The Complete Series 4 Collection2004 NR
- Woof! A Guide to Dog Training1995 NR
- A Boy Called Woof - Back In The Dog House2006 Unrated
- Woof! Woof!! - Uncle Matty's Guide to Dog Training1996 NR by Woof
- Woof!1993 G
- Woof! It's a Dog's Life1998 NR by Matthew Margolis
- Woof: It's a Dogs Life Season 22002 NR by Margolis,Matthew
- All Creatures Great & Small (Hail Ceasar!, Only One Woof) - Series 4, Volume 3
- Adventures of Woof: Woof Goes to School - Woof and the Haunted House1992 Unrated by Danae Dobson and Dee deRosa
Wiki information Woof:
A bark is a sound most commonly produced by dogs. Other animals that make this noise include wolves, pinnipeds, foxes and quolls. Woof is the most common representation in the English language for this sound, especially for large dogs. Other...
- Warp and woof
In weaving, the woof is the term for the thread or yarn which is drawn through the warp yarns to create cloth. Warp is the lengthwise or longitudinal thread in a roll, while weft is the transverse thread. A single thread of the weft, crossing the...
- Emily Woof
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Person, Topic
Emily Woof is an English actress and author, best known for film and TV roles including Nancy in Oliver Twist, The Full Monty, The Woodlanders, Velvet Goldmine, Wondrous Oblivion, Silent Cry and The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse. Her father was...
- Composition, Musical Album
"Woof" is the second single released from Snoop Dogg's third album, Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told. The song featured Snoop's labelmates Fiend and Mystikal and was produced by Beats By the Pound member Craig B and Master P. "Woof" was a big...
- Children's TV Program, Topic, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work
Woof! is a British children's television series produced by Central Independent Television about the adventures of a boy who shapeshifts into a dog. It was based on the book by Allan Ahlberg. It was directed by David Cobham. It was written by Richard...
- Gospel music Radio Station, Radio Station, Broadcast
WOOF is a radio station licensed to serve Dothan, Alabama, USA. The station is owned by WOOF, Inc. WOOF broadcasts a gospel music format on Sundays and sports talk the rest of the week. The station features some syndicated programming from Paul...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
A woofer is a slang term for loudspeaker driver designed to produce low frequency sounds, typically from around 40 hertz up to about a kilohertz or higher. The name is from the onomatopoeic English word for a dog's bark, "woof". The most common...
- Woof Woof
- Cataloged instance, Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Broadcast, Radio Station
WOOF-FM is a radio station licensed to serve Dothan, Alabama, USA. The station, established in September 1964, is owned by WOOF, Inc. WOOF-FM is a sister station of WOOF 560. The station's signal originates from a 1,021-foot tower two miles east of...