If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Woosnam:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Woosnam:
- Example 1 Person 1: I can't finish my Carslberg, it's too strong ... (silence) Rest of Group: Don't be a fat Woosnam Example 2 Person One : Yes John, down that crate Person Two: I'm having second thoughts mate, I think that might be a bit too much Person One : Don't be a fucking Woosnam Person Two : Alright then
Books about Woosnam:
- Power Golf - Dec 29, 1997 by Ian Woosnam
- Brassey's Book of Body Armor (Photographic Histories) - Jun 1, 2002 by Robert C Woosnam-Savage
- The Pathan Revolt in North-West India (Classic Reprint) - Aug 14, 2012 by H. Woosnam Mills
- 1745: Charles Edward Stuart and the Jacobites - Sep 1996 by Robert C. Woosnam-Savage and Glasgow Museums
- Golf Wales: where to play, eat and stay - Aug 16, 2010 by John Hopkins and Ian Woosnam
- Woosie: My Autobiography - Jul 1, 2002 by Ian Woosnam
- Power Golf - 1989 by 'IAN WOOSNAM, BRUCE CRITCHLEY'
- Scottish Firearms - 1995 by Claude and Robert Woosnam-Savage Blair
- How We Won the Ryder Cup: The Caddies' Stories - Jan 23, 2007 by Norman Dabell and Ian Woosnam
- Sports Illustrated April 22 1991 Ian Woosnam/PGA on Cover Wins Masters Tournament, David Robinson/San Antonio... - 1991 by Sports Illustrated
Wiki information Woosnam:
- Ian Woosnam
- Golfer, Athlete, Measured person, Award Nominee, Person
Ian Harold Woosnam OBE is a Welsh professional golfer. Nicknamed 'Woosie', 'Woosers', or the 'Wee Welshman', Woosnam was one of the "Big Five" generation of European golfers, all born within 12 months of one another, all of whom have won majors, and...
- Max Woosnam
- Measured person, Cricket Player, Football player, Deceased Person, Olympic athlete, Tennis Player, Athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion, Person
Maxwell "Max" Woosnam was an English sportsman who is sometimes referred to as the 'Greatest British sportsman' in recognition of his achievements. Among his achievements were winning an Olympic gold and silver in tennis at the 1920 Summer Olympics,...
- Phil Woosnam
- Soccer, Deceased Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
Phillip Abraham "Phil" Woosnam was a Welsh association football inside-right and manager. A native of Caersws, Powys, Wales, Woosnam played for Manchester City, Sutton United, Leyton Orient, West Ham United, Aston Villa and the Atlanta Chiefs. He...
- Maxwell Woosnam
The Ven. Charles Maxwell Woosnam MA was Archdeacon of Macclesfield from 1893 to 1904. Born in Bombay, he was educated at Repton and Trinity College, Cambridge. He was ordained in 1880 and his first post was that of Chaplain to the Tyne Mission to...
- Woosnam Cup
The Woosnam Cup is an annual award given to the North American Soccer League team with the best regular season, as determined by the NASL points system on aggregate between the Spring and Fall championship seasons in year. Akin to the Supporters'...
- Martin Woosnam
- Deceased Person, Person
Martin Woosnam was a Welsh football centre half who played in the Football League for Thames and Brentford.
- Daniel Woosnam
- Man, Person
- Ben Woosnam
- Singer, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person, Musician
- Graham Woosnam
- Person, Author
- Rebecca Woosnam
- Woman, Person