Meaning : From the cliff by the bend, From The Cliff By The Bend,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wycliff:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Wycliff:
- English Meaning: The name Wycliff is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wycliff is: From the white cliff.
Expression information Wycliff:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Wycliff:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Wycliff:
- Party To Damascus (Karaoke Version) [In The Style Of Wycliff Jean] by Karaoke Frenzy from the Album The Amazing - Karaoke Massive Hits, Vol 23
- Party To Damascus (Karaoke Version) [In the Style Of Wycliff Jean] by Karaoke Frenzy from the Album Golden Greats - Karaoke Classic Recordings, Vol 07
- Party to Damascus (Wycliff Jean Karaoke Tribute) by The Karaoke Machine from the Album The Karaoke Machine Presents - Karaoke Hot 100, Vol. 20
- Wycliff Onyango by Jack Nyadundo from the Album Sammy Wakiaga
Books about Wycliff:
- The Wycliffe Bible Commentary - Jun 1, 1962 by Charles F. Pfeiffer and Everett F. Harrison
- Echoes from Calvary: Meditations on Franz Joseph Haydn's The Seven Last Words of Christ - Jan 14, 2005 by Richard Young and T L. Barrett
- The Law of Love: English Spirituality in the Age of Wycliff - Jul 1988 by David Lyle Jeffrey
- John Wycliff and Reform: - Jun 4, 2009 by John Stacey
- A Father's Fight - May 13, 2011 by Mr. Anthony M. McDonald Sr. and Mrs. Adrienne Draper
- Good Parent, Bad Parent: How to be a Good Parent in a Not So Good World: The Early Years - May 22, 2012 by Lydia Wycliff
- Wycliff Avenue (Deception) (Volume 1) - Apr 5, 2014 by Bobby Shue
- Black Domers Seventy Years at Notre Dame - 2014 by Don Wycliff and David Krashna
- American Catholics and Civic Engagement: A Distinctive Voice (American Catholics in the Public Square) - Nov 5, 2003 by Margaret O'Brien Steinfels and Peter Steinfels
- Word Meanings in the New Testament: One-Volume Edition - Feb 1987 by Ralph Earle
Wiki information Wycliff:
- John Wycliffe
- Deceased Person, Influence Node, Name source, Person, , Author,
John Wycliffe was an English Scholastic philosopher, theologian, lay preacher, translator, reformer and university teacher at Oxford in England. He was an influential dissident in the Roman Catholic Church during the 14th century. His followers were...
- Wycliff Palu
- Rugby Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Wycliff Palu is an Australian rugby union footballer of Tongan descent. He plays for the New South Wales Waratahs in the international Super Rugby competition. Also known as Cliffy Palu, he attended Balgowlah Boys High School.
- TV Drama, TV Program, Adaptation, Topic, Netflix Title
Wycliffe is a British television series, based on W. J. Burley's novels about Detective Superintendent Charles Wycliffe. It was produced by HTV and broadcast on the ITV Network, following a pilot episode on 7 August 1993, between 24 July 1994 and 5...
- Leif Erickson
- Actor, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Topic
Leif Erickson was an American stage, film, and television actor.
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
- Wycliffe Gordon
- Jazz Artist, Identity, , Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Musician, Composer
Wycliffe A. Gordon is an American jazz trombonist, arranger, composer, band leader, and music educator at the collegiate-conservatory level. Gordon also plays didgeridoo, trumpet, tuba, piano, and sings.
- Wycliffe College
- Independent school, Organization, School, Employer, Educational Institution, Location, Educational Institution Campus
Wycliffe College is a co-educational public school located in the town of Stonehouse in Gloucestershire, in the Cotswolds. The school was founded in 1882 by G. W. Sibly, and comprises a Nursery School for ages 2–4, a Preparatory School for ages 4–13,...
- Wycliff Kambonde
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Wycliff Mathou Kambonde is a Namibian football midfielder with the Jomo Cosmos of the Premier Soccer League in South Africa. He previously played for Blue Waters in Namibia. Kambonde played for the Namibia national football team at the 2008 Africa...
- Wycliffe's Bible
- Written Work, Book
Wycliffe's Bible is the name now given to a group of Bible translations into Middle English that were made under the direction of, or at the might of, John Wycliffe. They appeared over a period from approximately 1382 to 1395. These Bible...
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Wycliffe is a village on the south bank of the River Tees in the North East of England, situated a short distance to the east of Barnard Castle. It was historically located in the North Riding of Yorkshire but along with the rest of the former...