Meaning : The Chinese name Xing means 'star'. It can be used as either a girls or boys name and is also a common surname in China. The name can be used on it's own but can also be paired again with itself or other names such as Xing Xing or Xing-Fu., Star,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (z-IH-ng),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xing:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Xing:
- Watch out, that's a duck xing
- I was X-ing last night.
- What was the last thing you said? I was x-ing out your window.
- howzit chyna,brew last nyt i had my gal in the x-ing position and it was radical boet.
- He's been spending all nights drinking, xing and stuff...
- You caryn and col i was tottally x-ing this dude yesterday, we xed for like a minute.
- someone: where u from? xinger: the xing!
Songs about Xing:
- Xing Qin by Jay Chou from the Album Jay
- Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne by Jay Chou from the Album Capricorn
- Yellow Earth (Huang Se Xing Qiu) by DJ Dimi from the Album Zen Lounge (Chan Shi)
- Ni De Ming Zi Wo De Xing Shi ('00 Album Version) by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- [Twinkle Twinkle] Little Star - Xiao Xing Xing by A Little Mandarin from the Album Chinese Children's Classics v 1.0
- Starry Sky (Xing Kong) by Mayday from the Album Second Round - No Where
- Liu Xing (Album Version) by Faye Wong from the Album Guo Yu Zhen Jing Dian
- Ni Shi Ming Xing (Guo) by Leslie Cheung from the Album Pei Ni Dao Shu
- Ai De Fei Xing Ri Ji by Jay Chou from the Album The Era
- Ni Men De Xing Fu (Album Version) by Kay Tse from the Album Ni Men De Xing Fu
Books about Xing:
- Xing Yi Quan Tu Na Si Ba: The Four Breathing Forms of Master Li GUI Chang - Sep 14, 2014 by Song Zhi Yong and Tom Bisio
- Statistical Models and Methods for Financial Markets (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Jul 25, 2008 by Tze Leung Lai and Haipeng Xing
- Xing Yi Nei Gong: Xing Yi Health Maintenance and Internal Strength Development - Oct 1998 by Dan Miller and Tim Cartmell
- Xing Yi Quan Xue: The Study of Form-Mind Boxing - Jan 2001 by Sun Lu Tang and Dan Miller
- Reversing the Lens: Ethnicity, Race, Gender, and Sexuality through Film - Apr 28, 2003 by Jun Xing and Lane Ryo Hirabayashi
- A Leaf In The Bitter Wind - Mar 16, 1998 by Ting-Xing Ye
- My Name Is Number 4: A True Story from the Cultural Revolution - Sep 2, 2008 by Ting-xing Ye
- Xing Yi Bear Eagle - Jan 6, 2004 by Damon Smith
- Xing - Oct 11, 2011 by Debora Kuan
- Xing Yi Mother Fists (Xingyi Mu Quan) (Classical Xingyi Quan, 3) - 2002 by Jiang Rongqiao
Movies about Xing:
- Xing Yi Quan2014 NR
- Xing Yi Quan2014
- Jiu Gong Shen Xing Palm(English Subtitled)2010 NR
- Criminal X-ing2007 NR
- Tai Yi Wu Xing Sword(English Subtitled)2010 NR
- Xingyi Quan 5 Element Fists Xing Yi Hsing-i
- Xing Yi Quan (Hsing-I Chuan) - Fighting Secrets of the Internal Combat Arts2012
- Xing Yi 5 Elements Fists2011
- Xing Yi 12 Animals Fist2011
- Meteor Garden 2 / Liu Xing Hua Yuan Taiwanese Drama F4 Dvd with English Subtitle Ntsc All Region
Wiki information Xing:
- Issuer, Video Game Publisher, Organization, Website Owner, Business Operation, Employer
XING is a social software platform for enabling a small-world network for professionals. The company claims that it is used by people from over 200 countries. Available languages include Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian,...
- Wu Xing
The Wu Xing, also known as the Five Elements, Five Phases, the Five Agents, the Five Movements, Five Processes, and the Five Steps/Stages, is a fivefold conceptual scheme that many traditional Chinese fields used to explain a wide array of phenomena,...
- Xing Yi Quan
- Martial Art
Xing Yi Quan is classified as one of the Wudang styles of Chinese martial arts. The name of the art translates approximately to "Form-Intention Fist", or "Shape-Will Fist". Xing Yi is characterized by aggressive, seemingly linear movements and...
- Jin Xing
- Dancer, Topic, Person, Film actor
Jin Xing is a Chinese ballerina, modern dancer, choreographer, actress, and owner of the contemporary dance company "Shanghai Jin Xing Dance Theatre". Although usually credited as Jing Xing, the proper pinyin spelling is Jin Xing. She is one of the...
- Yu Xing
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Xing Yu or Shi Xing Yu aka Shi Yanneng is a 32nd generation Shaolin monk born on December 27, 1978 in Zhangqiu, Shandong. His father and brother are policemen and his mother is a housewife. At the age of 12, he went to the Shaolin Temple, where he...
- Xu Xing
- Scientist, Person
Xu Xing is a Chinese paleontologist who has named many dinosaurs, including the Jurassic ceratopsian Yinlong, the Jurassic tyrannosauroid Guanlong, the large oviraptorosaur Gigantoraptor, and the troodontid Mei. He was born in Xinjiang, China, in...
- Yi Xing
- Deceased Person, Astronomer, Name source, Project participant, Person, Inventor
Yi Xing, born Zhang Sui, was a Chinese astronomer, mathematician, mechanical engineer and Buddhist monk of the Tang dynasty. His astronomical celestial globe featured a clockwork escapement mechanism, the first in a long tradition of Chinese...
- Huang Xing
- Deceased Person, Person, Military Person
Huang Xing or Huang Hsing, was a Chinese revolutionary leader, militarist, and statesman, and the first army commander-in-chief of the Republic of China. As one of the founders of the Kuomintang and the Republic of China, his position was second only...
- Dated location, Statistical region, Country, Location
The State of Xíng was a vassal state of ancient China during the Zhou Dynasty and Spring and Autumn Period, ruled by descendants of the Jí family. Its original location was on the plain east of the Shanxi plateau and north of most of the other...
- Hyundai Atos
- Automobile Model
The Hyundai Atos was a city car produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 1997. It was also marketed under the Atoz, Amica and Santro Xing model names. It was facelifted in 1999, from when it marketed as the Atos Prime, and in 2003. It...