Meaning : Xue is a Chinese name meaning 'studious'. It can be used as either a girls or a boys name., Snow,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (sh-EW-eh),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xue:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Xue:
- From Chinese 雪 "snow" or 学 "study, learning".
Definition funny of Xue:
- Who is Michael Xue? Who cares he has a sexy last name!!
- "Xue? What nationality is he?" "He's Chinese."
Songs about Xue:
- Xue Wu (Rearranged from TV Drama "Lan Ling Wang") by V.K from the Album The 3rd Movement
- Fa Ru Xue by Jay Chou from the Album November's Chopin
- Xue Zhong Ging (Live in Hong Kong / 1982) by Teresa Teng from the Album Teresa Teng Live Concert On 9th, 10th, 11th Of January, 1982 Encore
- Piao Xue by Priscilla Chan from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Leng Xue Dong Wu by Della Wu from the Album Soul Mate
- Piao Xue (Album Version) by Priscilla Chan from the Album Gui Lai Ba
- Re Xue Ran Shao by Ekin Cheng & Jordan Chan from the Album The Best of Ekin Cheng Movie Themes
- Xue Zhong Lian (Album Version) by Faye Wong from the Album Fei Mai Pin
- Finding Flowers In The Snow (Ta Xue Xun Mei) by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Little Dragon Tales: Chinese Children's Songs
- Going To School Song - Shang Xue Ge by A Little Mandarin from the Album Chinese Children's Classics v 1.0
Books about Xue:
- Dialogues in Paradise - Jun 1, 1989 by Xue Can and Ronald R. Janssen
- The Last Lover (The Margellos World Republic of Letters) - Jul 29, 2014 by Can Xue and Annelise Finegan Wasmoen
- China Builds the Bomb (Studies in Intl Security and Arm Control) - Apr 1, 1991 by John Lewis and Litai Xue
- Vertical Motion - Sep 13, 2011 by Can Xue and Karen Gernant
- Politics, Poetics, and Gender in Late Qing China: Xue Shaohui and the Era of Reform - May 6, 2015 by Nanxiu Qian
- Five Spice Street (The Margellos World Republic of Letters) - Apr 24, 2012 by Can Xue and Karen Gernant
- Brocade River Poems: Selected Works of the Tang Dynasty Courtesan (Lockert Library of Poetry in Translation) - Mar 21, 1987 by Xue Tao and Jeanne Larsen
- Warm Disease Theory: Wen Bing Xue - Jan 15, 2003 by Jian-Min Wen
- Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine =: Zhong Yi Xue Ji Chu (Paradigm title) - Feb 1994 by Nigel Wisemann and Andy Ellis
- A Pearl Necklace - Oct 10, 2014 by Mi Xue
Movies about Xue:
- Little Moth (Xue Chan) (Home Use) (English Subtitled)2009 NR
- Little Moth (Xue Chan) (Institutional Use) (English Subtitled)2009 NR
- The 13 Cold-Blooded Eagles1993 Unrated
- Will of Iron1991 Unrated
- The peach girl2006
- Blood Stained Tradewind1990 Unrated
- Allure Snow / Qing Cheng Xue2013
- Bloodshed on Wolf Mountain2006
- Bitter Taste of Blood1998 by Wai Cheung Mak and Ho Ying Sin
- Little Moth2009
Wiki information Xue:
- Shen Xue
- Professional Figure Skater, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Shen Xue is a female Chinese pair skater. With her partner and husband Zhao Hongbo, Shen is the 2010 Olympic champion, the 2002 & 2006 Olympic bronze medalist, a three-time World champion, a three-time Four Continents Champion and a six-time Grand...
- Bai Xue
- Person, Tournament event competitor, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person
Bai Xue is a female Chinese long-distance runner who specializes in the 10,000 metres.
- Xue Yue
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Xue Yue was a Chinese Nationalist military general, nicknamed by Claire Lee Chennault of the Flying Tigers as the Patton of Asia and called the "God of War" by the Chinese.
- Xue Chen
- Beach Volleyball Player, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete
Xue Chen is a Chinese female beach volleyball player, measuring 191 centimetres in height. Her hometown is Fuzhou, but she trains in Sanya, Hainan. She has also trained in California under coach Dane Selznick.
- Xue Rengui
- Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Xue Rengui, formal name Xue Li but went by the courtesy name of Rengui, was one of the most famous Chinese generals during the early Tang Dynasty, due to references to him in popular literature. During his career, he participated in successful...
- Han Xue
- Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person, Topic
Cecilia Han is a Chinese singer and actress.
- Zhao Xue
- Person, Chess Player
Zhao Xue is a Chinese chess player. In 2008, she became China's 24th Grandmaster.
- Xue Xinran
- Writer, Author, Person
Xuē Xīnrán is a British-Chinese journalist, author, speaker, and advocate for women's issues. She was a popular radio personality in China with a call-in program named "Words on the Night Breeze" from 1989 to 1997. The program focused on women's...
- Xue Tao
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Xue Tao, courtesy name Hongdu was a well-known female Chinese poet of the Tang Dynasty, ranked with two other of the most famous women poets of Tang poetry, Yu Xuanji and Li Ye.
- Can Xue
- Person, Author
Can Xue, née Deng Xiaohua, is a Chinese avant-garde fiction writer, literary critic, and tailor. She was born May 30, 1953 in Changsha, Hunan, China. Her family was severely persecuted following her father being labeled an ultra-rightist in the...