Meaning : Feminine diminutive form of John, Feminine Diminutive Form Of John,
Origin : Slavic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yanka:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Yanka:
- Yanka: DAYUM GIRL I KNOW THAT AIN'T YOUR FLAVOR. Did you see the yankas in town last night? I went to the city and I saw so many yankas there! Yankas are the best!
- 1. OOO She is such a yanka. 2. Look at Yanka!
Songs about Yanka:
- Chakala Yanka by Slavka Kalcheva from the Album Stambolovo`88
- Encho na Yanka dumashe by Yanka Taneva, Philip Koutev Ensemble, Bulgarian National Radio Folk Orchestra from the Album Bulgarian National Radio Presents the Folk Singer Yanka Taneva
- Georgi Si Lyubi Hubava Yanka/ Snoshti Otidoh V Bradilovo Selo/ Mariika, Mamo, Mariika by Konushenski Folk Orchestra from the Album Po-Polechka Tropai Mlado Mladozhenche
- Hodila Yanka by Lyudmila Radkova; Traki Instrumental Group from the Album Bulgarian National Radio presents the folk singer Lyudmila Radkova - Vol. 1
- Isis K (feat. The Trio Bulgarka and Yanka Rupkina) by Trans-Global Underground from the Album Impossible Broadcasting
- Jeronimo Yanka by Labis Livieratos from the Album Thalassa 2009
- Jeronimo Yanka by Orchistra Gerasimou Lavranou from the Album Kitscherella Party
- Just One Thing, Feat. Yanka Rupkina by Incus from the Album Burning Thread
- La Chanson de Yanka by BECCARIA Bernard from the Album La Nef Musicale
- Mama si Yanka dumashe by Stoyan Velichkov, Gruicho Dochev from the Album Bulgarian Musical Folklore - vol.1
Books about Yanka:
- Yanka, yanka (Spanish Edition) - Aug 31, 2007 by Francisco Hinojosa and El Fisgón
- Out of the Fire - 1980 by Ales; Yanka Bryl; Vladimir Kolesnik Adamovich
- 41 Cuisine All World - Feb 3, 2012 by Yanka Urumova
- Yanka iz Velikogo Knyazhestva (Russian Edition) - Nov 20, 2014 by Aleksej Nareiko and Elga Popova
- Yanka Koupala et Yakoub Kolass: Poetes bielorusses (French Edition) - 1984 by Ivan IAkaulevich Navumenka
- Scattered Nest and The Locals - Two Plays (Byelorussian Edition) - Dec 14, 2013 by Yanka Kupala
- Vypivka i p yanka - 2005 by A. Levintov
- Chaika (Yanka) - 1938 by Constintine Stanislavskiy
- Ital'yanka - 2002 by Victoria Holt as Jean Plaidy
- Microbiology Of Diseases - by Yanka Gupta
Movies about Yanka:
- CK LIVE!!! A-YANKA!!! 日本全国CK地元化計画~地元です。地元じゃなくても、地元ですツアー 2011~ 東京AKASAKA BLITZ 完全版 大人の事情に引っかかる部分以外は全部
- On The Traintracks / po tramvajnym rel'sam - Yanka Dyagileva -2007
- Pastukh Yanka
- CK LIVE!!! A-YANKA!!! 日本全国CK地元化計画~地元です。地元じゃなくても、地元ですツアー 2011~ 東京AKASAKA BLITZ ダイジェスト版 いいとことりどり!!!
- C&K - Ck Live!!! A-Yanka!!! Nihon Zenkoku Ck Jimoto Ka Keikaku-Jimoto Desu.Jimoto Ja Nakute Mo.Jimoto Desu [Japan... Unrated
Wiki information Yanka:
- Yanka Dyagileva
- Psychedelic rock Artist, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Webpage, Deceased Person, Composer, Musician, Person,
Yana "Yanka" Stanislavovna Dyagileva was a Russian poet and singer-songwriter and one of the most popular figures of her time in Russia's underground punk scene. She both played solo and performed with others, including Yegor Letov and bands...
- Yanka Kupala
- Poet, Name source, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author, Person
Janka Kupala – was the pen name of Ivan Daminikavich Lutsevich, a Belarusian poet and writer. Kupala is considered one of the greatest Belarusian-language writers of the 20th century.
- Yanka Rupkina
- Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Composer
Yanka Rupkina is a musical artist.
- Yanka Maur
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
Yanka Maur, was a famous Belarusian writer. Yanka Maur was actually his pseudonym, while his real name was Ivan Mikhailavich Fiodarau. His son, Fiodar Fiodaraŭ, was a famous Belarusian physicist. He was born in Liepāja, Courland and grew up in the...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Yanka Kupala Park
Yanka Kupala Park is a park in Minsk, Belarus located along Svislach river. This park is named after Yanka Kupala, one of the classics of Belarusian literature of early 20th century.
- Fictional Character, TV Character
- Yanka Kupala National Academic Theatre
- Film screening venue, Location
National academic theatre of Yanka Kupala is the oldest theatre of Belarus. It was opened on September 14, 1920, it is located in a building of the Minsk provincial theatre, constructed under the project of architects Karol Kozlowski and Konstantin...