Meaning : Butterfly, In Arabic the meaning of Yara is a Small Butterfly. In Brazil it means Water Lady., Small Butterfly,
Pronunciation : (YAR-a), YAH rah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yara:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Yara:
- Yara is a feminine name of Arabic origin, and the name is said to mean ‘Butterfly’. It is also sometime found in Brazil as a variation of the name of the Brazilian mythological goddess ‘Iara’. Yara is the chosen stage name of a Lebanese pop star whose full name is Carla Nazih Berkachi.
Definition funny of Yara:
- yara angel is the Godness of water
- Wow she's perfect. She must be (a) Yara.
- i just fucked yara, damn shes soo good at it
- When the 3 wise men were lost, it was Yara that lead their way.
- Guy1: have you seen the new chick yara Guy2: yup i want to marry her and never ever leave her Guy1: dont we all?
- Guy 1: Ugh, I need a Yara in my life. Guy 2: I have one. She's so hot and awesome! Guy 1: Dang! You are soooo lucky.:( Guy 2: Yup they are SUPER rare!
- I like pewdiepie, so now i am going to live a fabulous life with yara
Songs about Yara:
- Yara Seeli Seeli by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album Film Songs of Bollywood
- Khidny Ma3ak - Duo Fadel Shaker - Yara - Marmar - Arabic by Marmar - Arabic (57) from the Album Marmar - Arabic (57)
- El Layli laylit el milad (feat. Yara) by Jean Marie Riachi from the Album Castana (Cosy Christmas Wishes)
- ???? ??? (Fadl Shaker Yara Khedni Maak) by George Al Rassi from the Album Best Of
- Ya Men Yara by Ahmed Bukhatir from the Album Fartaqi
- Yara Dak Le Khooni Akhiyan Nu by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Qawwali from the Album Best Of Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (The Legend) Vol. 242
- Yara Muje Ishq Hua - Oriental Bar Music Hindi Music by Remixed Chill Out Lounge Collective from the Album Verve Café Formentera - Café Music Lounge
- Yara's Blues by Richard Bona from the Album The Ten Shades Of Blues (Amazon Exclusive Version)
- Yare Mardun Yara Kuta by Alla Levonian from the Album The Best
- Yara Tere Toon Sohna (Remix) by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan from the Album King Khan Vol. 93
Books about Yara:
- UnMasked (Masked SheWolf) (Volume 2) - Sep 10, 2015 by Yara Gharios
- Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy Book 3) - May 12, 2014 by Lani Woodland
- Dismantled (Girls on Top Book 2) - May 16, 2015 by Yara Greathouse and Janie Thornley
- Intrinsical (The Yara Silva Trilogy Book 1) - May 12, 2014 by Lani Woodland
- Health On Your Plate: Shop and Cook with Yara - Mar 15, 2013 by Yara Shoemaker
- Ingles Facil Para Todos - Apr 1994 by Yara Marrase
- Unavoidable (Girls on Top) (Volume 1) - May 13, 2014 by Yara Greathouse
- Little Lamb, Have You Any Wool? - Mar 13, 2012 by Isabel Minhós Martins and Yara Kono
- Where Did My Shoes Go? - Mar 8, 2009 by Sandy Yaras
- Finding Me: Seventy Years of Exploration - Jan 6, 2012 by Sandy Yaras
Movies about Yara:
- LA SELVA ESMERALDA [EMERALD FOREST] POWERS BOOTHE,MEG FOSTER,YARA VANEAU G
- Samba Cancao (2002) (Rafael Conde) - Teuda Bara / Rogerio Cardoso / Yara de Novaes2011 Unrated
Wiki information Yara:
- Yara International
- Chemical industry Business, Issuer, Employer, Organization, Business Operation
Yara International ASA is a Norwegian chemical company. Its largest business area is the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however it also encompasses the production of dry ice, nitrates, ammonia, urea and other nitrogen-based chemicals. The company...
- Arab Artist, Award Nominee, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Carla Nazih Berkachi, commonly known as Yara, is a female Lebanese pop singer. Yara started her musical career with the ballad "Hob Kbeer". in 2006, Yara joined Fadl Shaker in a duet called "khedni ma'ak" which was written by Tarek Abou Jaoudeh. In...
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Yara is a small town and municipality in the Granma Province of Cuba, located halfway between the cities of Bayamo and Manzanillo, in the Gulf of Guacanayabo. Yara means "place" in the Taíno language.
- Yara Shahidi
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee
Yara Sayeh Shahidi is an American actress.
- Yara Martinez
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Yara Martinez is an American television actress.
- Yusaku Yara
- Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Yūsaku Yara is a Japanese actor and voice actor from Tokyo. He is affiliated with Vi-Vo. His real name is Susumu Kawabe, and his former stage name was Tetsu Kurobe. He is best known for his roles in Chibi Maruko-chan as Hiroshi Sakura, Wicked City as...
- Yara Sofia
- Drag queen, Person, TV Personality
Gabriel Burgos Ortiz, better known as Yara Sofia, is a Puerto Rican drag queen, professional make-up artist, and reality television personality.
- Yara Naoum
- Woman, Person
Yara Naoum is an Egyptian beauty queen. She is married to the Egyptian footballer Emad Moteab. She earned the title of Miss Egypt in 2008.
- Yara Lasanta
- Woman, Person
Yara Liz Lasanta Santiago is a Puerto Rican model and beauty pageant titleholder who won participated in Miss World 2010.
- Dated location, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Yaracuy State is one of the 23 states of Venezuela. It is bordered by Falcón in the north, in the west by Lara, in the south by Portuguesa and Cojedes and in the east by Cojedes and Carabobo. Its geography is mountainous: the Andes range ends there,...