If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yiren:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Yiren:
- The Heart Transmission of Medicine (The Great Masters - Jul 1, 1997 by Yi-ren Liu and Shou-zhong Yang
- Wu Yirens Calligraphy of Bamboo Slips: prefaces and postscripts (Chinese Edition) - Jul 1, 2010 by wu yi ren
- A New Handbook of Wu Yirens Calligraphy of Bamboo Slips (Chinese Edition) - Sep 1, 2009 by wu yi ren
- Children's School-Related Talk in Chinese Immigrant Families: A Study on Early Elementary Chinese American Children's... - May 16, 2013 by Yiren Guo
- Follow Me to Learn Seal Cutting (Chinese Edition) - Jul 1, 2015 by Wu Yiren
- Red capitalist Yiren Rong (Chinese Edition) - Aug 1, 2012 by Gao Zhong Tai
- Chinese for Beginners( Mastering Conversational Chinese [With MP3])[CHINESE FOR BEGINNERS W/CD][Paperback] - Sep 30, 2012 by YiRen
- Seal Engraving of Wu Yiren-New Postscript Works-Full Volume I&II (Chinese Edition) - Jan 4, 2012 by Wu Yi Ren
- Shi Yiren medical papers [early twentieth Century TCM experts papers series] (Chinese Edition) - Aug 1, 2011 by Wang Mi Mi
- Chen Yiren Recordings (Chinese Edition) - Aug 1, 2012 by Zhang Xi Kui
Wiki information Yiren:
- Rong Yiren
- Politician, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Person
Rong Yiren was the Vice President of the People's Republic of China from 1993 to 1998 and was heavily involved with the opening of the Chinese economy to western investment. Rong is known both in China and in the West as "the Red Capitalist" because...
- King Zhuangxiang of Qin
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
King Zhuangxiang of Qin, personal names Yiren and Zichu, was a ruler of the Qin state during the third century BC in the Warring States Period of ancient China.
- Song Yiren
- Fictional Character
Song Yiren is a character featured within the famed classic Chinese novel Investiture of the Gods. Song Yiren is known as the greatest friend of Jiang Ziya since their childhood. Song would quickly be renowned for his very rich farming ranch - which...
- Yiren Stark
- Topic, Person, Film actor
- Asiedu Yirenkyi
- Dramatist, Person, Author
Asiedu Yirenkyi, Ghanaian playwright and author of Kivuli and Other Plays was born Emmanuel Yirenchi on 8 December 1942 at Akropong-Akuapem in Eastern Region of Ghana. He is of the same parentage as the late Ghanaian Actor and film maker Rev. Kofi...
- Tang Xianzu
- Dramatist, Deceased Person, Lyricist, Film story contributor, Author, Person, Topic
Tang Xianzu, courtesy name Yireng, was a Chinese playwright of the Ming Dynasty. Tang was a native of Linchuan, Jiangxi and his career as an official consisted principally of low-level positions. He successfully participated in the Provincial...
- Kofi Yirenkyi
- Person, Film actor, Topic
- Benny Emmanuel Mendoza Yirene
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Benny Emmanuel Mendoza Yirene is an actor.
- CITIC Group
- Commercial Banking Business, Business Operation, Ranked item, Employer, Asset Owner, Organization
CITIC Group Corporation, formerly the China International Trust and Investment Corporation, is a state-owned investment company of the People's Republic of China, established by Rong Yiren in 1979 with the approval of Deng Xiaoping. Its headquarters...