Meaning : People in Nigeria, People In Nigeria,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yoruba:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Yoruba:
- The immediate past president of Nigeria speaks Yoruba.
Songs about Yoruba:
- Ore se rere (Juju High-Life Yoruba) by Ebenezer Obey from the Album Ebenezer Obey in London
- Iba F'oluwa Ajokodabi Ile (Highlife Juju Yoruba) by Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey from the Album 51 Lex Presents Egba (Juju Yoruba)
- Lovery (Yoruba Soul Instrumental) [Feat. Amor] by Tuccillo & Kiko Navarro from the Album Lovery (All Mixes)
- Botanique (Osunlade Yoruba Soul Mix) by Anthony Joseph from the Album Botanique (Remixes)
- Night Song (Yoruba Soul Dub) by Sandboy & Nanar from the Album Night Song EP
- Ka Bi Osi (Yoruba) by Ron Kenoly from the Album Set Apart Is Your Name YaHuWaH, Vol. 2
- Cantos y Toques Yorubas: Canto y Toque a Changó (Batá) by Afroamérica Ensemble from the Album Cuba: Chants et rythmes afrocubains (Cuba: Afrocubans Songs and Rythms)
- Seun Rere (Yoruba) by Christie Essien Igbokwe from the Album Ever Liked My Person
- Eleggua Con Cachao (Coda) (canto yoruba/Yoruba chant) (Album Version) by Cachao from the Album Master Sessions Vol. II
- Rock Wit U (Yoruba Soul Mix) (Dub) by DJ Jazzy Jeff Feat Erro from the Album Yoruba Soul Mixes - Rock Wit U Feat. Erro
Books about Yoruba:
- The Handbook of Yoruba Religious Concepts - Aug 1, 1994 by Baba Ifa Karade
- Beginner's Yoruba (Hippocrene Beginner's Series) - Nov 30, 2005 by Kayode J. Fakinlede
- Fundamentals of the Yoruba Religion (Orisa Worship) - 2002 by Chief Fama
- Yoruba Language made Simple - May 1, 2014 by Thomas J. Bowen
- Finding Soul on the Path of Orisa: A West African Spiritual Tradition - Jan 28, 2003 by Tobe Melora Correal
- Yoruba Legends (Forgotten Books) - Nov 7, 2007 by M. I. Ogumefu
- Yoruba Learner's Dictionary: Yoruba-English, English-Yoruba (kasahorow English Yoruba) - Dec 18, 2013 by kasahorow
- The Yoruba Diaspora In The Atlantic World - Apr 27, 2005 by Toyin Falola and Matt D. Childs
- Yoruba-English/English-Yoruba Modern Practical Dictionary (Yoruba Edition) - Feb 1, 2002 by Kayode J. Fakinlede
- Ori(Head): The Yoruba God of Destiny - Sep 4, 2014 by Dr. Remi Ademola Adedokun J.P.J.P
Movies about Yoruba:
- Nigerian Pottery: Igbo, Yoruba, Gwari, Benin2011 NR
- Yoruba Andabo: Rumba en la Habana Con...2005 NR
- Nigerian Pottery: Igbo, Yoruba, Gwari, Benin2011
- Ire Nwami Nitemi -Yoruba Movie2007 R
- Yoruba Traditional Spiritual Rhythm and Blues Music2010
- Alarede -Yoruba Movie2007 R
- Eni Akoko - Yoruba2007 R
- Dangerous Friends - Yoruba Movie2007 R
Wiki information Yoruba:
- Yoruba people
The Yoruba people are an ethnic group of Southwestern and North central Nigeria as well as Southern and Central Benin in West Africa. The Yorùbá constitute over 35 million people in total; the majority of this population is from Nigeria and make up...
- Yoruba Language
- , Human Language
Yoruba /ˈjɒrʊbə/ is a language spoken in West Africa mainly in Nigeria. The number of speakers of Yoruba is approaching 30 million. It is a pluricentric language spoken principally in Nigeria and Benin, with communities in other parts of Africa,...
- Yoruba religion
The Yoruba religion comprises the traditional religious and spiritual concepts and practices of the Yoruba people. Its homeland is in present-day Southwestern Nigeria and the adjoining parts of Benin and Togo, commonly known as Yorubaland. Yoruba...
- Yoruba music
- Musical genre
The music of the Yoruba people of Nigeria and Benin are perhaps best known for an extremely advanced drumming tradition, especially using the dundun hourglass tension drums. Yoruba folk music became perhaps the most prominent kind of West African...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
The cultural region of the Yoruba people is commonly referred to as Yorubaland or Yorubia. It spans parts of the modern states of Nigeria, Benin, and Togo. The total population of Yorubaland is approximated at about 50 million people throughout West...
- Yoruba art
The Yoruba of West Africa are responsible for one of the oldest and finest artistic traditions in Africa, a tradition that remains vital and influential today. Much of the art of the Yoruba, including staffs, court dress, and beadwork for crowns, is...
An Orisha is a spirit that reflects one of the manifestations of God in Yoruba religion. There are a total of 401 Orishas. Many Orishas have found their way throughout the New World via the Atlantic slave trade and are now expressed in practices as...
- Yoruba Wikipedia
The Yoruba Wikipedia is the Yoruba language edition of Wikipedia. It has 31080 articles, making it the 92nd largest Wikipedia.
- Yoruba culture
Yoruba culture refers to the cultural norms of Yorubaland and the Yoruba people.
- Yorùbá medicine
Yorùbá medicine, or egbogi, is an African system of herbalism and phytotherapy practised primarily in West Africa and the Caribbean. "African herbal medicine is commonly called Yorubic or Orisha medicine on the African continent. It started from a...