If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zainul:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Zainul:
- he wanted to be zainul
- He is such a Zainul in what he does
Songs about Zainul:
- 99 Names (feat. Zainul Abedin Ft Usamah Salaah) by Simtech Productions from the Album Asma Ul Husna
- Mani Dil Rubain Zainul by Raheel Aziz from the Album Raheel Aziz - Dil Rubain Zainul, Vol. 3
Books about Zainul:
- Is Jesus The son of God? (it's All About Jesus Book 1) - Jan 8, 2015 by P.Zainul Abideen
- Essential Cardiac Electrophysiology: The Self-Assessment Approach - Apr 22, 2013 by Zainul Abedin
- Zainul Abedin: Great Masters of Bangladesh - Apr 9, 2013 by Abul Manzur and Nazrul Islam
- QURAN Interpretations - May 5, 2015 by P.Zainul Abideen and Mohammed Irfanullah
- Chanting the Names of God: An Awesome Marvel - Oct 10, 2012 by Ajaaz Zainul and Shaheed Khan
- Application of Bacterial Pigments as Colorant: The Malaysian Perspective (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science) - Oct 14, 2011 by Wan Azlina Ahmad and Wan Yunus Wan Ahmad
- Islam in Malaysia: Perceptions & Facts - Dec 1, 2010 by Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin and U-En Ng
- As Sahifa Al Kamilah Al Sajjadiyya - Sep 26, 2014 by Imam Ali Zainul Abidin
- ECG Interpretation: The Self-Assessment Approach - Nov 19, 2007 by Zainul Abedin and Robert Conner
- Prophet Muhammad: A Man of Peace and Behavior - Dec 31, 2014 by P Zainul Abideen and Mohammed Irfanullah
Wiki information Zainul:
- Zainul Abedin
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Visual Artist
Zainul Abedin was a Bangladeshi painter. He got the break through in 1944 with his Famine Series paintings of 1943. After partition he moved to Pakistan; and finally when Bangladesh was created in 1971, he was rightly considered the founding father...
- Zainul Arifin
- Deceased Person, Person
Kiai Haji Zainul Arifin was a politician Nahdlatul Ulama youth leading since the colonial period Netherlands been active in youth organizations NU, GP Ansor, is the last department head DPRGR since 1960 - 1963.
- Asri Zainul Abidin
Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin, commercially known as Dr. Maza, is a popular independent Islamic preacher, writer, lecturer and Islamic consultant from Malaysia. He's currently a Mufti of Perlis for the second time since February 2, 2015. His first term as...
- Zainul Abidin
- Person, Politician
Zainul Abidin bin Mohamed Rasheed is a Singaporean politician and former Member of Parliament who last represented Aljunied Group Representation Constituency from 2001 to 2011.
- Muhammad Zainul Majdi
- Man, Person
M. Zainul Majdi is the current Governor of West Nusa Tenggara, a province of south-central Indonesia. He also known as Tuan Guru Bajang. He was inaugurated by Minister of Interior, Mardiyanto on September 17, 2008.
- Zainul Abedin Museum
- Location, Museum, Tourist attraction
Zainul Abedin Sangrahashala is an art museum in Mymensingh, Bangladesh. Established in 1975, it contains the collections of the artist Shilpacharya Zainul Abedin. The art gallery was established in Mymensingh as this is where the artist spent his...
- Zahidi Zainul Abidin
- Politician, Person
Datuk Zahidi Zainul Abidin is a Malaysian politician. He is the Member of Parliament for Padang Besar, Perlis and the head of the Padang Besar division of the United Malays National Organisation. He is also the Chairman of the Malaysian International...
- Kazi Zainul Abedin
- Person, Deceased Person, Author
Kazi Mohammed Zainul Abedin was a famous Urdu poet and a very senior officer in the government of the Nizam of Hyderabad. He was also the last Kazi of Udgir under the Hyderabad State.
- Azizan Zainul Abidin
- Person, Deceased Person
Tun Azizan Zainul Abidin was a Malaysian corporate figure and president of the Putrajaya Corporation and of Petronas.
- Zainul Abidin of Aceh
Sultan Zainul Abidin was the seventh sultan of Aceh in northern Sumatra. His reign was the last of three brief ones in the year 1579. Zainul Abidin was the son of Sultan Ghori alias Abdullah, who was the vassal ruler of Aru and died in battle in...