If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zerbst:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Zerbst:
- Fahnenmarsch Des Regiments Anhalt-Zerbst (No. 8) by Blas-Orchester in Historischer Besetzung from the Album Historische Armee-Märsche Folge 19
- Grenadiermarsch Des Regiments Anhalt-Zerbst (No. 8) by Blas-Orchester in Historischer Besetzung from the Album Historische Armee-Märsche Folge 19
- A M I, 58 Erster Regimentsmarsch Des Regiments Anhalt-Zerbst Nr. 8 (1806) by Blas-Orchester in Historischer Besetzung from the Album Historische Armee-Märsche Folge 21
- A M I, 59 Zweiter Regimentsmarsch Des Regiments Anhalt-Zerbst Nr. 8 (1806) by Blas-Orchester in Historischer Besetzung from the Album Historische Armee-Märsche Folge 19
Books about Zerbst:
- Gaudí: The Complete Buildings - Feb 1, 2005 by Rainer Zerbst
- Antoni Gaudi (Big Series : Architecture and Design) - Jun 1, 1994 by Rainer Zerbst and R Zerbst
- Antoni Gaudi - Sep 1, 2002 by Robert Descharnes and Rainer Zerbst
- Direct3D and 3D Engine Programming - Jul 27, 2006 by Stefan Zerbst
- Mutige Seelen: Planen wir unsere Lebensaufgabe bereits vor der Geburt? (German Edition) - Feb 9, 2015 by Robert Schwartz and Marion Zerbst
- Gaudi Postcard Book (PostcardBooks) - Jun 1, 1995 by Rainer Zerbst and Taschen Publishing
- 3D Game Engine Programming (Game Development Series) - Jun 30, 2004 by Stefan Zerbst and Oliver Duvel
- Energieheilung: Die Kräfte des Energiekörpers wahrnehmen, harmonisieren, nutzen. (German Edition) - Oct 21, 2013 by Ann Marie Chiasson and Marion Zerbst
- Fitness-for-Service Fracture Assessment of Structures Containing Cracks: A Workbook based on the European SINTAP... - Oct 31, 2007 by Uwe Zerbst and Manfred Schödel
- Zerbst: Webster's Timeline History, 1538 - 2005 - Aug 20, 2010 by Icon Group International
Wiki information Zerbst:
- Catherine the Great
- Organization founder, Librettist, Monarch, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person, Family member, Politician, Noble person
Yekaterina Alexeyevna or Catherine II, also known as Catherine the Great, was the most renowned and the longest-ruling female leader of Russia, reigning from 1762 until her death in 1796 at the age of 67. She was born in Stettin, Pomerania, Prussia...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Zerbst is a town in the district of Anhalt-Bitterfeld, in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Until an administrative reform in 2007, Zerbst was the capital of the former Anhalt-Zerbst district.
- Principality of Anhalt-Zerbst
- Dated location, Location
Anhalt-Zerbst was a principality located in Germany. It was established for the first time in 1252 following the partition of the principality of Anhalt. The capital of the state was located at Zerbst. Anhalt-Zerbst ceased to exist in 1396 when it...
- Location, Administrative Division, Dated location, Statistical region
Anhalt-Zerbst was a district in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. It is bounded by the districts Potsdam-Mittelmark and Wittenberg, the city of Dessau and the districts of Köthen, Schönebeck and Jerichower Land.
- Karl, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst
- Architectural structure owner, Deceased Person, Family member, Noble person, Person
Charles William, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst, was a German prince of the House of Ascania and ruler of the principality of Anhalt-Zerbst. He was the third son of John VI, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst, and Sophie Auguste, daughter of Frederick III, Duke of...
- Zerbst Castle
- Structure, Location, Project focus
Zerbst Castle in the city of Zerbst, now in Saxony-Anhalt was the residence of the Princes of Anhalt-Zerbst. It was severely damaged during World War II and largely demolished afterwards.
- Christoph Zerbst
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Christoph Zerbst is an Austrian rower.
- Johnson v. Zerbst
- Legal case, Event
Johnson v. Zerbst, 304 U.S. 458, was a United States Supreme Court case, in which the petitioner, Johnson, had been convicted in federal court of feloniously possessing, uttering, and passing counterfeit money in a trial where he had not been...
- Paul Zerbst
- Actor, Person, Topic
- Elisabeth of Anhalt-Zerbst
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Elisabeth of Anhalt-Zerbst was a princess of Anhalt by birth and Electress of Brandenburg by marriage.