Meaning : Zhi is a Chinese name and as a boys name means 'wise person' or 'with good intentions'. It can be used as a girls name meaning 'healing'., Wisdom, Wisdom, Healing,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : CHI, (j-ee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zhi:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Zhi:
- Zhi is a feminine name of Mandarin origins. It is said to mean ‘wisdom’. Not much else can be said of the origin and meaning as documentation on the name is yet to be translated from the Mandarin. The name is mainly found in China.
- From Chinese 志 "will, purpose" or 智 "wisdom, knowledge".
Definition funny of Zhi:
- Man zhi.. I just won a game of warcraft.. zhi..
- "You've been Zhi'd!" "You've been Zhi-ilized!" "You have learned the way of the Zhi."
Songs about Zhi:
- Zhi Xiang Ai Ni by Rainie Yang from the Album Rainie Yang - My Intuition
- Two Tigers (Liang Zhi Lao Hu) by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Little Dragon Tales: Chinese Children's Songs
- Zhi Xiang Yi Sheng Gui Ni Zou by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Qian Li Zhi Wai by Jay Chou from the Album Still Fantasy
- Jun Gang Zhi Ye (Night Of Military Harbour) by Liu Shi Zhao from the Album Liu Tang De Ge Sheng Zhen Zang Ban Vol.5 (Smooth Flowing Melodies - Special Collection Vol.5)
- Shui Ke Gai Bian (Dian Shi Ju " Tian Shi Zhi Wei " Zhu Ti Qu) (Album Version) by Alan Tam from the Album Shou Lin Ying Shi Ge
- Yi Qi Zho Guo De Ri Zi (Dian Ying "Zhi Zun Wu Shang II Zhi Yong Ba Tian Xia" Ge Qu) (Album Version) by Andy Lau from the Album Shi Ting Zhi Wang
- Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi by Leehom Wang from the Album The 18 Martial Arts
- Jiang Ni Zhi (Live) by Jacky Cheung from the Album Live The Life
- Qian Li Zhi Wai by Jay Chou from the Album Jay Chou Live Concert
Books about Zhi:
- Zhi Neng Medicine: Revolutionary Self-Healing Methods From China - 1996 by Zhi Gang Sha and Zhi G. Sha
- Soul Healing Miracles: Ancient and New Sacred Wisdom, Knowledge, and Practical Techniques for Healing the Spiritual... - Nov 12, 2013 by Zhi Gang Sha
- Li Zhi, Confucianism, and the Virtue of Desire (Suny Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture) - Jan 2, 2013 by Pauline C. Lee
- Divine Healing Hands: Experience Divine Power to Heal You, Animals, and Nature, and to Transform All Life (Soul... - Sep 11, 2012 by Zhi Gang Sha Dr.
- Ensemble Methods: Foundations and Algorithms (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Serie) - Jun 6, 2012 by Zhi-Hua Zhou
- Pao Zhi: An Introduction to the Use of Processed Chinese Medicinals - Apr 1, 1995 by Philippe Sionneau and Bob Flaws
- Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) - Jan 23, 2009 by B. P. Lathi and Zhi Ding
- Power Healing: Four Keys to Energizing Your Body, Mind and Spirit - Mar 4, 2003 by Zhi Gang Sha
- Soul Communication: Opening Your Spiritual Channels for Success and Fulfillment (Soul Power) - Oct 14, 2008 by Zhi Gang Sha Dr.
- Divine Soul Songs: Sacred Practical Treasures to Heal, Rejuvenate, and Transform You, Humanity, Mother Earth,... - Jun 9, 2009 by Zhi Gang Sha
Movies about Zhi:
- well-known cultural literates of China_6_Cao Cao Cao Pi Cao Zhi (English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Queer China (Zhi Tong Zhi) (Home Use) (English Subtitled)2009 NR
- The Black and White Milk Cow (Yi Zhi Hua Nai Niu)2006 NR
- Queer China, 'Comrade' China (Zhi Tong Zhi) (Institutional Use) (English Subtitled)2005 NR
- The Black and White Milk Cow (Yi Zhi Hua Nai Niu) (Institutional)2006 NR
- In the Line of Duty V: Middle Man1990 Unrated
- Angel's Mission1998 NR by Yukari Ôshima and Pan Pan Yeung
- The South Shaolin Master, Part 21985 Unrated
- Kung Fu Executioner1981 R by Billy Chong and Sing Chen
- Blossoming Plum Solo /Guai Xia Yi Zhi Mei / The Vigilantes In Masks / Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei Chinese Tv Drama...
Wiki information Zhi:
- Zheng Zhi
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person, Olympic athlete, Identity
Zheng Zhi is a Chinese footballer who currently plays for Guangzhou Evergrande in the Chinese Super League. He is also the current captain of the Chinese national team. Starting his career as a defender, Zheng was moved into centre midfield by his...
- Empress Lü Zhi
- Literature Subject, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Lü Zhi, courtesy name Exu, commonly known as Empress Lü and Empress Dowager Lü, or formally Empress Gao of Han, was the empress consort of Emperor Gaozu, the founder and first ruler of the Han Dynasty. They had two known children, Liu Ying and...
- Records of the Three Kingdoms
- Non-Fiction Book, Book, Written Work
The Records of the Three Kingdoms, also known by its Chinese title Sanguozhi, is a Chinese historical text which covers the history of the late Eastern Han dynasty and the Three Kingdoms period. It is widely regarded as the official and authoritative...
- Emperor Gaozong of Tang
- Monarch, Noble person, Deceased Person, Person
Emperor Gaozong of Tang, personal name Li Zhi, was the third emperor of the Tang Dynasty in China, ruling from 649 to 683. Emperor Gaozong was the son of Emperor Taizong and Empress Zhangsun. Emperor Gaozong was aided in his rule by Empress Wu during...
- Cao Zhi
- Poet, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Cao Zhi, courtesy name Zijian, was a prince of the state of Cao Wei in the Three Kingdoms period and an accomplished poet in his time. His poetry style, greatly revered during the Jin Dynasty and Southern and Northern Dynasties, came to be known as...
- Singer Songwriter, Composer, Topic, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Musician, Film actor, Lyricist, Person
Gloria Tang Tsz-kei, better known by her stage name G.E.M., is a Hongkongese singer-songwriter, and musician. The stage name is an acronym for Get Everybody Moving. Her debut music release, the self-titled EP G.E.M., brought her the attention of the...
- Li Zhi
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Person
Li Zhi, often known by his pseudonym Zhuowu, was a prominent Chinese philosopher, historian and writer of the late Ming Dynasty. A critic of the Neo-Confucianist views espoused by Zhu Xi, which was then the orthodoxy of the Ming government, he was...
- Show Luo
- Presenter, TV Personality, TV Actor, Film actor, Musician, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Author, Person, Award Nominee
Show Luo is a Taiwanese actor, singer, and host. He is commonly known by his Chinese nickname Xiao Zhu.
- Musical Artist, Musical Group
Zhi-Vago was a German dream house music band, produced by Claudio Mangione and Gottfried Engels. Its most successful single was "Celebrate", which was a top ten hit in France and Switzerland. The next singles, "Dreamer", was a moderate hit in France,...
- Yang Zhi
- Book Character, Fictional Character
Yang Zhi is a fictional character in Water Margin, one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature. He ranks 17th of the 36 Heavenly Spirits of the 108 Liangshan heroes and is nicknamed "Blue Faced Beast".