Meaning : Indo-European, Prayer,
Pronunciation : ah RYE ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aarya:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Aarya:
- Aarya is a name that can be found used for both boys and girls. The name is said to be Sanskrit in origins, and comes from a prayer that is said in Sanskrit and recited by Hindus. It is quite a rare name, found mainly in India.
Definition funny of Aarya:
- She is such an aarya. she's my role model.
Songs about Aarya:
- Ringa Ringa (From "Aarya, 2") by Devi Sri Prasad;Priya Hemesh from the Album Why This Kolaveri Di? Simply South
- Aa Ante (From "Aarya") by Ranjith Malathi from the Album Malathi Telugu Mass Hits
- Aarya Ni Punnu by Muhammad Jumman from the Album Meri Pasand
- Aarya Samskaram by Jose Sagar from the Album Megha Ragam
- Baan Aarya by The Sign Posters from the Album The Essence Of? the Orient
- Baan Aarya by Spirit of the Orient from the Album Spirit of the Orient
- Beautiful Complication (feat. Aarya) by Guido from the Album Beautiful Complication / Chakra
- Beautiful Complication (feat. Aarya) by Guido from the Album Anidea
- Feel My Love (From "Aarya") by K. K. from the Album Devi Sri Prasad: Telugu Love Songs
- Feel My Love (From "Aarya") by K. K. from the Album K. K. - Best Telugu Hits
Books about Aarya:
- My Fiancee, Me & #IFU**EDUP - Jan 1, 2015 by Aarya Babbar
- Snatched - Nov 5, 2014 by Monserrat Guzman and Zayn Cruz
- Accountability Buddhist Perspective - 2012 by Aarya Keerthi Kumarasena
- Nakky's The Lost Diary - Jan 19, 2015 by Aarya Nakky
- Ride of a Lifetime - Apr 6, 2015 by Daniel Weis and Todd Gardiner
- Abhisamayalamkara with Vrtti and Aloka - Volume 3 - Jul 1, 2009 by Maitreya-natha (Author) and Arya Vimuktisena (Sanskrit Commentary)
- Abhisamayalamkara with Vrtti and Aloka - Volume 4 - Nov 1, 2011 by Maitreya-natha (Author) and Arya Vimuktisena (Sanskrit Commentary)
- Abhisamayalamkara with Vrtti And Aloka - Volume 1 - Apr 30, 2006 by Maitreya-natha and Gareth Sparham
- Abhisamayalamkara with Vrtti and Aloka - Vol. 2 - Jan 1, 2008 by Arya Vimuktisena and Haribhadra and Gareth Sparham
- My Fiancee, Me & #IFU**EDUP by Aarya Babbar (2015-01-01) Paperback - 1600 by Aarya Babbar
Movies about Aarya:
Wiki information Aarya:
- Aarya Babbar
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Topic, Film actor
Aarya Babbar is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood and Punjabi films.
- World cinema Film, Topic, Film
Aarya is a 2007 Tamil film directed by Balasekaran. The film starred Madhavan, Bhavana, Prakash Raj, Vadivelu, Praveen Kumar, Tejashree and Devan in major roles. The film's music was composed by Mani Sharma. It was dubbed in Hindi as My Dear Big B.
- Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person, Film producer, Award Winner, Influence Node
Aarya is an actor.
- Aarya Ambekar
- Indian classical Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Aarya Ambekar is a Marathi playback singer from Pune, Maharashtra. She participated and reached the finals of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi L'il Champs aired on Zee Marathi channel between July 2008 and February 2009.
- Musical Album, Soundtrack
Aarya is the soundtrack album of the 2004 film.
- Actor, Film actor, Person
Aarya is an actor.
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person, Featured artist
- Musical Release
- Film character, Fictional Character
Aarya is a fictional character from the 2007 film Aarya.
- Aaryan Sigdel
- Actor, Film producer, Person, Topic, Film actor
Aaryan Sigdel, Born as Harish Sigdel on 5 August 1984 is a Nepali Film actor who has appeared in Nepali language films. He is known for his good looks and spontaneous acting. Aaryan Sigdel debuted in Kismat and then played a lead role in a romantic...