If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aase:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Aase:
- Norse Meaning: The name Aase is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Aase is: Tree covered mountain.
Definition funny of Aase:
- Person 1 punches Person 2 in the arm Person 2 "Aase!"
Expression information Aase:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Aase:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Aase:
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 2. Aase's death by Herbert Blomstedt and San Francisco Symphony from the Album Grieg: Piano Concerto; Peer Gynt
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 2. The Death Of Aase by Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan from the Album Grieg: Peer Gynt Suites / Sibelius: Valse triste
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 2. Aase's death by English Chamber Orchestra and Raymond Leppard from the Album Grieg Greatest Hits
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: Death of Aase by The Philadelphia Orchestra, Eugene Ormandy from the Album Grieg: Peer Gynt Suites
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: II. Aase's Death (Andante Doloroso) by Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra and Libor Pe?ek from the Album The 99 Darkest Pieces Of Classical Music
- The Death of Aase by Edvard Grieg from the Album The 100 Greatest Classical Masterpieces of All Time: Volume 2
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: II. Åses død (The Death of Aase) by Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra and Ole Kristian Ruud from the Album Grieg - 100 Supreme Classical Masterpieces: Rise of the Masters
- Peer Gynt - Suite No. 1, Op. 46: II. Aase's Death, Andante doloroso by Armonie Symphony Orchestra, Stefano Seghedoni from the Album Edvard Grieg: Peer Gynt - Suites Nos. 1 & 2
- Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: II. Death of Aase by Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Orchestra from the Album Grieg: Peer Gynt, Suite No. 1, Op. 46 / Suite No. 2, Op. 55 / Holberg Suite, Op. 40
- Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No.1, Op.46 - 2. The Death Of Aase by Berliner Philharmoniker and Herbert von Karajan from the Album Grieg: Peer Gynt Suites / Sibelius: Pelléas et Mélisande
Books about Aase:
- Transfer Fat - Apr 3, 2012 by Aase Berg
- With Deer - Mar 3, 2009 by Aase Berg
- Remainland: Selected Poems of Aase Berg (Scandinavian) - Jan 1, 2005 by Aase Berg
- Aase's Daughter - Aug 1, 2006 by Kate Saundby
- The Thought Leaders Project : Hospital Marketing - Oct 12, 2011 by Brian James Bierbaum and Lee Aase
- Norwegian: An Essential Grammar (Routledge Essential Grammars) - Dec 20, 1994 by Åse-Berit Strandskogen and Rolf Strandskogen
- Dark Matter - Mar 5, 2013 by Aase Berg
- Diagnostic Dysmorphology - Nov 30, 1990 by J.M. Aase
- Sorrento A journey with a view: The road to the Flow of Sorrento with a traveler`s guide - May 19, 2015 by Thomassen, Åse
- Fossil Lake: The Common Fishes - 2009 by Arvid Aase
Wiki information Aase:
- Aase syndrome
- Namesake, Disease or medical condition
Aase syndrome or Aase–Smith syndrome is a rare inherited disorder characterized by anemia with some joint and skeletal deformities. Aase syndrome is thought to be an autosomal recessive inherited disorder. The genetic basis of the disease is not...
- Don Aase
- Identity, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Baseball Player
Donald William Aase is an American former professional baseball pitcher who played in Major League Baseball from 1977 to 1990. During his MLB career, Aase played with the Boston Red Sox, California Angels and Baltimore Orioles, of the American...
- Steinar Aase
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Steinar Aase is a retired Norwegian footballer who played for Brann and Start as a forward. He was capped six times by Norway at international level and scored 81 goals in 211 appearances at the highest level of Norwegian football.
- Aase Bye
- Actor, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor
Aase Synnøve Bye was a Norwegian actress, known from stage, film and television.
- Aase Berg
- Writer, Person, Author
Aase Berg is a Swedish poet and critic. Aase Berg was among the founding members of the Stockholm Surrealist Group in 1986 and published an early book on their publishing company Surrealistförlaget in 1988. During the late 1990s she emerged as one of...
- Gunnar Aase
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Gunnar Aase is a retired football player from Norway. He played for Viking FK in the Norwegian Premier League from 1990 to 2000. In 1991 Viking with Aase on the team won the Premier League. He retired after the 2000 season which ended with a loss in...
- 864 Aase
- Celestial Object, Astronomical Discovery, Orbital Relationship, Asteroid, Star system body
864 Aase is an S-type asteroid belonging to the Flora family in the Main Belt. The object A917 CB discovered February 13, 1917 by Max Wolf was named 864 Aase, and the object 1926 XB discovered December 7, 1926 by Karl Reinmuth was named 1078 Mentha....
- Lee Aase
- Man, Person
Lee Aase is an American pioneer in using social media tools in the hospital environment, and is an advocate for social media adoption in health care.
- Osa Massen
- Actor, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Person
Osa Massen was a Danish actress who went on to become a successful movie actress in Hollywood.
- Torstein Andersen Aase
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Torstein Andersen Aase is a Norwegian football striker who plays for KFUM Oslo. Aase was born in Oslo, the son of Thor Einar Andersen and Kristin Aase. He played youth football in Nordstrand IF, and made his senior team debut before turning 15 years...