Origin : Finnish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aava:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Aava:
- Means "wide, open" in Finnish.
Songs about Aava:
- Halo (Aava Remix) by Genix Pres. Outbound from the Album Uplifting Trance Tunes, Vol. 7
- Aava by Mikko Pellinen Mini Big Band from the Album Personal
- Aava by Kytäjä from the Album Kytäja
- Aava by Suvi Oskala from the Album Soolo
- Aava by Joona Toivanen Trio from the Album At My Side
- Aava by Marianne Maans, Lauri Antila from the Album Duets
- Aava by Kota from the Album Valoenkeli
- Aava by Emesis feat. Harri Hertell from the Album Aava
- Aava (Vast) by Milla Viljamaa from the Album Paras Aika Päivästä
- Aava - SID by Gareth Emery from the Album The Five AM Sessions Volume 1
Books about Aava:
- Learning Unity Physics - Oct 29, 2014 by K. Aava Rani
- Mastering Web Development with AngularJS and Bootstrap - Jul 6, 2016 by K. Aava Rani
- Tyttö, joka unohti nimensä AAVA (Finnish Edition) - Aug 25, 2015 by Tiina Walsh and Anni Virta
- Learning Unity Physics by Rani, K. Aava (2014) Paperback - 1709 by K. Aava Rani
- Attachments: Photographs - Mar 15, 2008 by Anne-Marie Cottenet Dannenberg
- Attachements - 2008 by ANNE-MARIE COTTENET DANNENBERG
- The Politics of Retribution in Europe - Apr 16, 2000 by István Deák and Jan T. Gross
- Reading Greek: Grammar, Vocabulary and Exercises (Joint Association of Classical Teachers Greek Course) (Pt.1)... - Dec 29, 1978 by Joint Association of Classical Teachers
- Greek to GCSE:Part 2 (Pt. 2) - Aug 21, 2008 by John Taylor
- Aaatashbaaji (Bengali Edition) - Jun 27, 2010 by Eva Khashnobish
Wiki information Aava:
- Urmo Aava
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Urmo Aava is an Estonian rally driver competing in the World Rally Championship. His regular co-driver was Kuldar Sikk, who later became Ott Tänak's co-driver.
- Moonika Aava
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Moonika Aava is a female javelin thrower from Estonia. Her personal best is 61.42 metres achieved on 2 August 2004, in her home country's capital Tallinn. This is the former Estonian record. She practices athletics with the Pärnu SK Altius club under...
"Aava" is a song by Edea, which was the Finnish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1998. The song was performed twenty-first on the night, following Belgium's Mélanie Cohl with "Dis oui" and preceding Norway's Lars Fredriksen with "Alltid sommer"....
Aavakaaya is a variety of Indian pickle popular in South India with its origin in Andhra Pradesh, the Telugu speaking state. The main ingredients are mangoes and aavalu and a combination of other spices used for pickling. South Indians are known to...
- Romance Film, Topic, Film
Aavarampoo is a 1992 Tamil drama film directed by Bharathan. The film features Vineeth, Nandhini and Nassar in lead roles. The film, produced by K. R., had musical score by Ilaiyaraaja and was released on 5 June 1992. The film is a remake of the...
- Name source, Location, Geographical Feature
Aavasaksa is a sharp-edged hill in Ylitornio municipality in Finnish Lapland. It has an elevation of 242 metres. Aavasaksa is famous for its sights both towards Finland and Sweden, and it is included to the list of the National Views of Finland....
- Crime Fiction Film, Film, Topic
Aavanazhi is a 1986 Malayalam action film. Directed by I. V. Sasi, based on the script written by T. Damodaran, Aavanazhi was a huge hit at the box office. Mammootty appears in the lead role of Balram, a police inspector. This film deals with social...
- Musical Release, Consumer product, Creative Work
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Musical Recording, Cataloged instance