Meaning : Person from Hadria (Northern Italy), Man from Hadria, Person From Hadria (Northern Italy),
Pronunciation : AY dree ah, AYD-ree-ə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Adria:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Adria:
- Adria is a rare feminine form of 'Adrian'.
- Latin Meaning: The name Adria is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Adria is: From Adria, the Adriatic sea region. Also means dark.
- American Meaning: The name Adria is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Adria is: From Adria, the Adriatic sea region. Also means dark.
- Short form of ADRIANA
Definition funny of Adria:
- "Hey dude, I dumped her" "Did she cry a lot?" "No" "Wow, she's such a Adria! I want her!"
- I thought we would have the same great sex that we did before we got married but she pulled an Adria on me. She used to love to make love to me. We got married and now I have an Adria.
Expression information Adria:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Adria:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Adria:
- Adria by Michael Manring Sándor Szabó from the Album Inner smile
- Adria by Trio Elf from the Album 746
- Adria by Trio Elf from the Album Amsterdam
- Adria by Enahysia from the Album Iperohos
- Adria by Chocky Kay from the Album Adria
- Adria by Real Be Easys from the Album Long Time Comin'
- Adria by Trio Elf from the Album Amsterdam (Live)
- Adria by Colin Critchlow from the Album The Bread Winner (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Adria by Corti Organ from the Album Fenology Favorite Five, Vol. 5 (Selected by Corti Organ)
- Adria by Peter Zihlmann & TOW Orche... from the Album Tales Of The Old World
Books about Adria:
- The Family Meal: Home Cooking with Ferran Adrià - Oct 3, 2011 by Ferran Adrià
- Ferran Adria and elBulli: The Art, The Philosophy, The Gastronomy - Mar 19, 2014 by Jean Paul Jouary and Ferran Adrià
- A Day at elbulli - Classic Edition - Dec 3, 2012 by Ferran Adria
- A Day at El Bulli - Oct 15, 2008 by Ferran Adrià and Juli Soler
- elBulli 2005-2011 - Mar 3, 2014 by Ferran Adrià and Albert Adrià
- Decoding Ferran Adria: Hosted by Anthony Bourdain - Mar 28, 2006 by Anthony Bourdain
- Shadow's Kiss: Blood, Lust and Magic - Aug 22, 2015 by Adria Eustis
- Before Paris: A Novella - Apr 2, 2015 by Adria J. Cimino
- Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the World's Best Restaurants - Oct 2, 2012 by Christine Carroll and Jody Eddy
- Imperial Rule and the Politics of Nationalism: Anti-Colonial Protest in the French Empire (Problems of International... - Dec 12, 2013 by Professor Adria K. Lawrence
Movies about Adria:
- Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations Collection 22006 Unrated
- Ferran Adria Ingenios DVD - 84 Recipes2010
- Adria Airways A319, CRJ-200 & CRJ-9002014 G
- Charlie Rose - "Picasso: Mosqueteros" / Chef Ferran Adria & Chef Jose Andres2009
- Charlie Rose - Gabrielle Hamilton / Jonathan Waxman / Ferran AdriÃ 2011
- Adria's Traumstrände2014 G
- Km. 31 (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2008) Iliana Fox; Adrià Collado; Raúl Méndez; Carlos Arag2006 Unrated
- El Bulli 63 Recipes Albert & Ferran Adria2011
- El Bulli 84 Recipes Albert & Ferran Adria2011
- Kelten und Römer im Alpen-Adria-Raum, 1 DVD-Video2006
Wiki information Adria:
- Adria Airways
- Aircraft Owner, Employer, Organization, Airline, Business Operation
Adria Airways d.d., formerly Inex-Adria Airways, is the largest airline in Slovenia. Today, the majority of Adria Airways' business is in scheduled flights. Adria operates to 22 scheduled destinations throughout Europe. It has been a Star Alliance...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Adria is a town and comune in the province of Rovigo in the Veneto region of Northern Italy, situated between the mouths of the rivers Adige and Po. The remains of the Etruscan city of Atria or Hatria are to be found below the modern city, three to...
- Ferran Adrià
- Topic, Film actor, Chef, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Person, Organization founder
Ferran Adrià i Acosta is a Spanish chef born on May 14, 1962 in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. He was the head chef of the elBulli restaurant in Roses on the Costa Brava and is considered one of the best chefs in the world.
- MTV Adria
- TV Channel, Employer, Broadcast
MTV Adria is a localized version of the music and entertainment channel MTV Europe, customized for the Balkan countries that used to be constituent parts of Yugoslavia. It serves the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia,...
- Adria International Raceway
Adria International Raceway is a motorsport race track near Adria in the Veneto region of Northern Italy. It is a permanent road course, and is 2.702 km in length. The venue has hosted the FIA GT Championship, Italian Formula Three, Deutsche...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Newspaper circulation area, Name source, Identity, Location, Italian comune, Place with neighborhoods, Dated location
Trieste is a city and seaport in northeastern Italy. It is situated towards the end of a narrow strip of Italian territory lying between the Adriatic Sea and Slovenia, which lies almost immediately south and east of the city. Trieste is located at...
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Adria-Rovigo
- Diocese, Dated location, Religious Jurisdiction, Location
The Italian Catholic Diocese of Adria-Rovigo, in the Triveneto, has existed under this name since 1986. It is suffragan to the patriarchate of Venice. Its territory comprises roughly the northeastern Italian Province of Rovigo, and a part of one town...
- Sant Adrià de Besòs
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Sant Adrià de Besòs is a city and a municipality within the comarca of Barcelonès in Catalonia, north-eastern Spain. It is situated on the Mediterranean coast, at the mouth of river Besòs, extending to both sides of the estuary although the original...
- Adriatic Sea
- Sea, Location, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Travel destination
The Adriatic Sea /ˌeɪdriˈætɨk/ is a body of water separating the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula and the Apennine Mountains from the Dinaric Alps and adjacent ranges. The Adriatic is the northernmost arm of the Mediterranean Sea,...
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Adriano Leite Ribeiro, commonly known as simply Adriano, is a Brazilian professional footballer who last played for Atlético Paranaense. A striker, Adriano's career has been marked by inconsistency. His main titles are four scudetti for...