Origin : Basque,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ainhoa:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Ainhoa:
- Basque Meaning: The name Ainhoa is a Basque baby name. In Basque the meaning of the name Ainhoa is: Refers to the Virgin Mary.
- From the name of a town in southwest France where there is a famous image of the Virgin Mary.
Expression information Ainhoa:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Ainhoa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Ainhoa:
- Ainhoa by Silhouette from the Album Ainhoa
- Ainhoa by 37 Hostias from the Album De Strepitus (Tratado Sobre el Ruido)
- Ainhoa by Gozategi from the Album Ainhoa [Explicit]
- Ainhoa [Explicit] by Urgabe from the Album Edan Hemendik [Explicit]
- Amigos (feat. Ainhoa) by Don Felix from the Album Todo a Su Tiempo (Spanish Reggae)
- Au dodo Ainhoa by Starmyname from the Album Ainhoa en chansons
- Baila Ainhoa by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Ainhoa
- Bless the Mothers (feat. Ruth Mbalanda, Bertrand Péqueriau, Charlotte Méas, Aïnhoa da Cruz, Maxime Brottes, Jean... by Teacher Jekyll from the Album Mercado
- Bébé Ainhoa dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Ainhoa en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Ainhoa by Starmyname from the Album Ainhoa en chansons
Books about Ainhoa:
- Todas las cosas que escribi cuando ninguno de ellos miraba (Spanish Edition) - May 1, 2014 by Ainhoa Escarti
- Terror Express (Spanish Edition) - Apr 1, 2014 by Ainhoa Escarti
- Compra EL CRUCE y llévate gratis 301 CHISTES CORTOS Y MUY BUENOS (Spanish Edition) - Oct 10, 2015 by J. K. Vélez and Ainhoa Montañez
- Descorazonados (Spanish Edition) - Jun 1, 2014 by Ainhoa Escarti
- Pack Ahorra al Comprar 2 (Nº 077): Atrae el dinero con la ley de la atracción & 301 Chistes Cortos y Muy Buenos... - Jul 13, 2015 by Ximo Despuig and Ainhoa Montañez
- La muchacha de la ventana (Spanish Edition) - Feb 13, 2013 by Ainhoa Escarti
- Prognostic Times For Rowing - May 18, 2014 by Rowperfect and Ainhoa Iñiguez
- Pack Ahorra al Comprar 2 (Nº 029): 301 Chistes cortos y muy buenos & Metavida (Spanish Edition) - Mar 12, 2015 by Ainhoa Montañez and J. K. Vélez
- ¿Sumisas? ¿Abnegadas? ¡NO!: Relatos reales de mujeres de hoy (¡Basta ya! nº 1) (Spanish Edition) - Feb 28, 2015 by Ainhoa Guerrero
- 301 Chistes cortos y muy buenos (Spanish Edition) - Mar 29, 2014 by Ainhoa Montañez and PROMeBOOK
Wiki information Ainhoa:
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Ainhoa is a French commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in the Aquitaine region of southwestern France. The inhabitants of the commune are known as Ainhoars.
- Ainhoa Arteta
- Singer, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, Person, Film actor
Aïnhoa Arteta Ibarrolaburu is a Spanish classical and crossover soprano.
- Ainhoa Cantalapiedra
- Pop Artist, Person, Musician, Social network user, Musical Artist
Ainhoa Cantalapiedra is a popular Spanish singer and songwriter, most commonly known as Ainhoa. She is the winner of the second series of Operación Triunfo.
- Ainhoa Murúa
- Triathlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Ainhoa Murúa Zubizarreta is a Basque triathlete who competed for Spain. Murúa participated in the second Olympic triathlon at the 2004 Summer Olympics. She took twenty-fourth place with a total time of 2:09:27.91. At the 2008 Beijing Olympics, she...
- Ainhoa Tirapu
- Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Ainhoa Tirapu de Goñi is a Spanish football goalkeeper who plays for Primera División club Athletic Bilbao and the Spain women's national football team.
- Ainhoa Ibarra
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Ainhoa Ibarra Astellara is a Spanish former alpine skier who competed in the 1988 Winter Olympics, in the 1992 Winter Olympics, in the 1994 Winter Olympics, and in the 1998 Winter Olympics.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Ainhoa is a fictional character from the 2010 drama film For The Good Of Others.
- Ainhoa Landa
- Woman, Person
Ainhoa Landa is the daughter of the late Spanish actor Alfredo Landa.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version