Meaning : Meaning 'dream' or 'vision'. This is a relatively modern name., Maiden Spirit, Vision, Dream,
Pronunciation : (ASH-ing), ASH-ling , ASH ling,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aisling:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Aisling:
- Aisling is a feminine name of Old Gaelic origin. In Irish Gaelic mythology, and in Irish poetry, the aisling figure is a maiden who stands metaphorically for the spirit of the land and country of Ireland. This is a very patriotic Irish name.
- Irish Meaning: The name Aisling is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Aisling is: Vision.
- Means "dream" or "vision" in Irish Gaelic. This name was created in the 20th century.
Definition funny of Aisling:
- I love my Aisling now and forever! She's adorably perfect and sweet!
- every guy in the world fancies aisling e.g graeme!
- Oh wow, even ginger hair looks good on aisling
- Everything you could want in a person, lover, friend you will find in an Aisling
- 'Is that Aisling cackling again?!'
- ohhhh- check out that Aisling! she's really snakin' it up tonight!
- She gave it to him up the ass last night. What an Aisling!
Expression information Aisling:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Aisling:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Aisling:
- Infinite (feat. Aisling) (Vox Mix) by Urban Sound Lab from the Album Infinite (feat. Aisling)
- Aisling Song by Christen Mooney from the Album Brendan et le secret de Kells
- Cúnnla (feat. Aisling Mcglynn) by Anúna from the Album Illuminations
- Emer's Dream (Aisling Eimear) by Colm Mac Con Iomaire from the Album The Hares Corner
- Aisling by Anuna from the Album Behind the Closed Eye
- Aisling by Shane Macgowan & the Popes from the Album The Snake
- Aisling by By Various Artists from the Album Anúna : Celtic Origins
- Traditional Irish Air - (Aisling Gheal) by Declan Waggett - Flute & Whistle, Jennifer Campbell - Harp & Clarsach, Donald McPherson - Guitar & Bodhran, Siabhan O'Keefe - Accordion, Stefan Hannigan - Bodhran, Saskia Tompkins - Fiddle from the Album Celtic Flute Magic
- Aisling Gheal by John McSherry from the Album Soma
- Infinite (feat. Aisling) (Dub Mix) by Urban Sound Lab from the Album Infinite (feat. Aisling)
Books about Aisling:
- Aisling, Book One: Guardian - Dec 15, 2010 by Carole Cummings
- Aisling Book Three: Beloved Son - Dec 14, 2011 by Carole Cummings
- Rather Sexy Mandalas: Coloring Pages for Imaginative Adults - Aug 28, 2015 by Aisling D'Art
- Aisling, Book 2: Dream - Jun 15, 2011 by Carole Cummings
- Bold and Easy Coloring Pages 1: Coloring Pages for All Ages - Aug 20, 2015 by Aisling D'Art
- Light My Fire (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 3) - Nov 7, 2006 by Katie Macalister
- Fire Me Up (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 2) - May 3, 2005 by Katie Macalister
- Primal (Seren Hearts Book 1) - Apr 18, 2011 by Kaitlynn Aisling
- Lovely Designs 1: Coloring Pages for Adults - Sep 4, 2015 by Aisling D'Art
- You Slay Me (Aisling Grey, Guardian, Book 1) - Sep 7, 2004 by Katie Macalister
Wiki information Aisling:
The aisling, or vision poem, is a poetic genre that developed during the late 17th and 18th centuries in Irish language poetry. The word may have a number of variations in pronunciation, but the 's' of the first syllable is always realised as a...
- Aisling Bea
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Aisling Bea is a film actress.
- Aisling Loftus
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Aisling Loftus is an English actress. She is the daughter of Irish parents, Paddy and Eileen, and has an older sister, Aoife.
- Aisling Daly
- TV Personality, Person
Aisling Daly is an Irish female professional mixed martial artist who competes in the UFC women's strawweight division. A professional MMA competitor since 2007, Daly has mostly fought in England and Ireland. Daly is well known for her participation...
- Aisling Walsh
- Scriptwriter, Award Winner, Film director, Person, Film writer, Award Nominee, Topic
Aisling Walsh is an Irish writer and director.
- Aisling Franciosi
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic
Aisling Franciosi is an Italy-born, Irish singer and actress.
- Aisling O'Sullivan
- Actor, Person, Topic, TV Actor, Film actor
Aisling O'Sullivan is an award-winning Irish actress who starred in the movie The Butcher Boy as Francie's mentally unstable mother.
- Aisling Blake
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Aisling Blake, is a professional squash player who represented Ireland. She reached a career-high world ranking of World No. 22 in November 2010.
- Aisling O'Loughlin
- Journalist, Award Winner, Topic, Person, Award Nominee
Aisling O'Loughlin is an Irish journalist, newsreader and presenter, best known for co-presenting TV3's Xposé since 2007.
- LÉ Aisling (P23)
LÉ Aisling is an offshore patrol vessel of the Irish Naval Service. The ship was named after the poem, Aisling, to commemorate the centenary of the birth of the poet and nationalist Patrick Pearse. During her career, Aisling has participated in the...