Meaning : Bird, Like a Bird, Like A Bird,
Origin : Latin,
Pronunciation : AY vuh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aiva:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Aiva:
- Ava is a name with Latin origins. The meaning of the name Ava is like a bird. An alternate spelling is Aiva. Originally, Ava was the diminutive of Avis. Ava is a very popular name in the United States, ranking #5 in the US in 2013 per the Social Security Administration. It has been a consistent top 10 name on the WikiName.net user lists but has dropped a few points over the last couple of years to #6 on WikiName.net's most popular names of 2014. Famous Avas include actress Ava Gardner and director Ava DuVernay. Ava Helen Pauling was a civil rights activist. Ava is also the name of several celebrities' children, including Reese Witherspoon/Ryan Phillippe, Heather Locklear/Richie Sambora, and Hugh Jackman/Deborra-Lee Furness. There is even Saint Ava, a 9th Century Roman Catholic nun. Ava is a common name among soap opera characters, including Ava Benton (All My Children), Ava Jerome (General Hospital), and Ava Peralta (Guiding Light). There is also Ava Moore, a character on the t.v. series Nip/Tuck. WikiName.net name list users that like the name Ava tend to have feminine and traditional names on their lists, but also like names with an Italian/Spanish flare.
- Aiva is a variant form of the feminine name Ava. Ava is short for Avalon which is of Latin origin. The names are derived from ‘Avis’, the Latin word for bird. These names are found in English speaking countries and also in variant forms across Europe.
Definition funny of Aiva:
- if your name is aiva, just kill yourself now.
Songs about Aiva:
- Ava Adore - Smashing Pumpkins
- Aiva by Mc Ivanhoe from the Album Chiamatemi Aiva (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- Aiva by Casenave Trasante from the Album Solis
- Aiva (Mechanical Cut) (feat. Kratzke) [Explicit] by Wick from the Album Lovetron's Mechanical Cut [Explicit]
- Aiva' by Tamales De Chipil from the Album Hotel Virreyes [Explicit]
- Club Scene (with aiva) by Ray Egan from the Album Club Scene (with aiva) - Single
- Fluid (feat. Aiva) by DJ BLO' from the Album Boom
- Heartbreak feat. Aiva (Original Mix) by Dubfreq from the Album Dama Blanca EP
- Invisible (feat. Aiva) by David Lana, El Brujo from the Album Concrete Hearts
- Slow (feat. Aiva) by DJ BLO' from the Album Boom
Books about Aiva:
- Ieksgrupu/argrupu veidosanas un viedoklu polarizacija aborta debates (Latvian Edition) - Jul 13, 2015 by Aiva Kokorisa
- Essentials of Hinduism in the light of ?aiva Siddh?nta - Jan 1, 1913 by S. Sabaratna Mudaliyar
- Changing Trends in Marketing Communications: How to Grab and Keep Attention? - May 23, 2011 by Aiva Jaceviciute and Dovile Jurasiute
- When Things Go Wrong: How to Improve Public Relations After Being Involved in a Public Scandal? Cases of J&J,... - May 27, 2011 by Aiva Jaceviciute
- Der Ãƒâ€¡aiva-siddhanta; ein Mystik Indiens, nach den tamulischen Quellen bearbeitet und dargestellt 1912 [Hardcover] - 2015 by Schomerus, Hilko Wiardo,
- Teshuvot Rabi Aiva Eger Volume 1 (Hebrew Edition) - Oct 25, 2011 by Akiva ben Moses Guens 1761-1837 Eger
- Sefer Hagahot Rabenu Aiva Eger: Al Oshen Mishpa E-even Ha-ezer (Hebrew Edition) - Oct 26, 2011 by Akiva ben Moses Guens 1761-1837 Eger
- S'aiva Upanisads - Jan 1, 1953 by T. R. Srinivasa Ayyangar, trans.; G. Srinivasa Murti, ed.
- Dharma P Tanjala: A Aiva Scripture from Ancient Java (Gonda Indological Studies) - Jan 1, 2012 by Andrea Acri
- Iabloki. Grushi. Aiva. katalog, chast' 1. Iabloki - 1981 by Edited by
Wiki information Aiva:
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Ivan Aivazovsky
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Name source, Visual Artist, Illustrator, Art Subject, Influence Node, Person
Ivan Konstantinovich Aivazovsky was a Russian Romantic painter. He is considered one of the greatest marine artists in history. Baptized as Hovhannes Aivazian, Aivazovsky was born into an Armenian family in the Black Sea port of Feodosia and was...
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Aivaras Stepukonis is a Lithuanian musician and philosopher.
- Aiva Aparjode
- Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Aiva Aparjode is a Latvian luger who competed from 1998 to 2006. She finished 18th in the women's singles event at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin. Aparjode's best finish at the FIL World Luge Championships was 17th at Nagano in 2004.
- Namespace, User, User Profile
- Theater Character, Fictional Character, Film character, Name source, Book Character
Ajax or Aias was a mythological Greek hero, the son of King Telamon and Periboea, and the half-brother of Teucer. He plays an important role in Homer's Iliad and in the Epic Cycle, a series of epic poems about the Trojan War. To distinguish him from...
- Aiva 9001
- Aivaras Abromavičius
Aivaras Abromavičius is a Lithuanian-Ukrainian manager and investment banker. He became Ukraine's Minister of Economy and Trade in December 2014. He was educated in Lithuania, obtaining a BA in international management from the private Concordia...
- Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov was a Bulgarian philosopher, pedagogue, alchemist, mystic, magus and astrologer. A leading 20th-century teacher of Western Esotericism in Europe, he was a disciple of the universal spiritual Master Peter Deunov, the founder of...