Meaning : Little Rock, A spelling variant of the name Alannah meaning 'dear child'.,
Pronunciation : (AL-laa-ni),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alani:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Alani:
- Irish Meaning: The name Alani is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Alani is: Beautiful. Dear child.
Definition funny of Alani:
- i wish i could be like alanis
- Alani just told me off. OMG look at that Alani. She's so gorgeous. She seems like an Alani, keeps her friends to a minimum.
- awww look at that alani...isn't she so cute an adorable? Damn that lani fine as hell niggas alays fighting over alani
- man did you see that girl she so Alanis
- 1: Hey did you go to the show last night? 2: Yeah. She was being Alanis. 1: Lol.
- Will she go down on you in a theater?" "Yeah man, she gave ma an Alanis the other night!
- She attempted to pull off an alanis the other night
Expression information Alani:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Alani:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Alani:
- Guardian (A Tribute to Alanis Morissette) by Big Jams from the Album Guardian
- Kalana 'Alani (Original Composition Inspired by the Music of Sublime) by CMH World from the Album The Hawaiian Tribute To Sublime: Livin's EZ
- Everything (Originally Performed by Alanis Morissette) [Karaoke Version] by Roq Star Karaoke from the Album Karaoke - Alanis Morissette
- You Oughta Know (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed by Alanis Morisette) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album Alanis Morisette : The Best Songs (Karaoke Version) (Sing the Songs of Alanis Morisette)
- That I Would Be Good (Originally Performed by Alanis Morissette) [Karaoke Version] by Roq Star Karaoke from the Album Karaoke - Alanis Morissette
- That I Would Be Good (Alanis Morissette Karaoke Tribute) by The Karaoke Machine from the Album The Karaoke Machine Presents - Alanis Morissette
- You Oughta Know (Alanis Morissette Cover) by The Killing Moon from the Album Punk Goes 90's
- Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) (Karaoke Instrumental Track) [In the Style of Alanis Morissette] by ProSound Karaoke Band from the Album Sing De-Lovely/Songs of Cole Porter v.2 (Karaoke Performance Tracks)
- Head Over Feet (As Made Famous by Alanis Morrisette) [Karaoke Version] by Off The Record from the Album Head Over Feet - Single
- Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) (Karaoke Lead Vocal Demo) [In the Style of Alanis Morissette] by ProSound Karaoke Band from the Album Sing De-Lovely/Songs of Cole Porter v.2 (Karaoke Performance Tracks)
Books about Alani:
- Alanis Morissette - Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie - Jan 1, 1999 by Alanis Morissette
- You Live, You Learn: The Alanis Morisette Story - Aug 1, 1998 by Craig Tomashoff
- Heart of the Bear: A BBW Shifter Romance (Appalachian Shifters Book 1) - Jul 6, 2015 by Alanis Knight
- Jagged Little Pill (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook) - Nov 1, 1995 by Alanis Morissette
- Unwilling Alpha: A BBW Wolf Shifter Paranormal Romance - Aug 11, 2015 by Alanis Knight
- The Little Vanilla Book: S&M Wisdom to Improve Your Everyday Life - Oct 6, 2015 by Lux Alani
- Bearing Gifts: A BBW Shifter Paranormal Romance Short Story - Aug 4, 2015 by Alanis Knight
- Alanis Morissette: A Biography - Mar 15, 1998 by Paul Cantin
- Alanis Morissette -- MTV Unplugged: Guitar Songbook Edition - May 1, 2000 by Alanis Morissette
- Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos - Nov 1, 2004 by Alanis Morissette
Movies about Alani:
- Alanis Morissette - Live at Montreux 20122015 Unrated
- Alanis Morissette - VH1 Storytellers2005 NR
- Alanis Morissette: Jagged Little Pill, Live1997 NR
- Alanis Morissette - Feast on Scraps2002 NR
- Alanis Morissette: Jagged Little Pill - Live1997 NR by Chris Chaney and Taylor Hawkins
- Charlie Rose with Mariah Carey; Alanis Morissette2006
- Charlie Rose with Alanis Morissette2006
- Alanis Morissette - Soundstage2013
- Music in High Places - Alanis Morissette Live in the Navajo Nation2002 NR
- Music in High Places - Alanis Morissette : Live au Pays Navajo
Wiki information Alani:
- Chemical Compound, Amino Acid, Condition prevention factors, Drug ingredient, Nutrient
Alanine is an α-amino acid with the chemical formula CH₃CHCOOH. The L-isomer is one of the 20 amino acids encoded by the genetic code. Its codons are GCU, GCC, GCA, and GCG. It is classified as a non-polar amino acid. L-Alanine is second only to...
The Alans, or the Alani, occasionally termed Alauni or Halani were an Iranian nomadic pastoral people of antiquity. The name Alan is an Iranian dialectical form of Aryan, a common self-designation of the Indo-Iranians. Possibly related to the...
- La La
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Film actor, Author, Musical Artist
Alani Nicole "La La" Anthony is an American radio and television personality, New York Times best-selling author, business woman and actress. In the early 2000s, La La came to prominence as an MTV VJ on Total Request Live. La La can currently be seen...
- Alanis Morissette
- Alternative Artist, TV Personality, Public figure with medical condition, Award Winner, Film production designer, Record Producer, Featured artist, Musician, Topic, Lyricist
Alanis Nadine Morissette is a Canadian-American alternative rock singer-songwriter, guitarist, record producer, and actress. She has won 16 Juno Awards and seven Grammy Awards, was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards. Morissette began her career in...
- Alani Fua
- Measured person, Athlete, Person, American football player
Alani Fua is an American football Linebacker who is currently on the Arizona Cardinals. He was not drafted in the 2015 NFL Draft. He played college football at Brigham Young from 2010 to 2014.
- Statistical region, Country, Location, Dated location
Alania was a medieval kingdom of the Iranian Alans that flourished in the Northern Caucasus, roughly in the location of latter-day Circassia and modern North Ossetia–Alania, from the 8th or 9th century until its destruction by the Mongol invasion in...
- Alanine transaminase
Alanine transaminase is a transaminase enzyme. It is also called alanine aminotransferase and was formerly called serum glutamate-pyruvate transaminase or serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase. ALT is found in plasma and in various body tissues, but is...
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Alanís is a municipality in Seville. In 2005 it had a population of 1,937. It has an area of 280 square kilometers and a population density of 6.9 people per square kilometer. It is located at an altitude of 660 meters and is 106 kilometers from...
- Alani Bankole
- Man, Person
Suarau Olayiwola Alani Bankole is a Nigerian Egba businessman and chieftain from Ogun State. He is Chairman of West African Aluminum Products Plc. He holds the Yoruba aristocratic titles Oluwo of Iporo Ake and Seriki Jagunmolu of Egbaland.
- Chemical Compound
β-Alanine is a naturally occurring beta amino acid, which is an amino acid in which the amino group is at the β-position from the carboxylate group. The IUPAC name for β-alanine is 3-aminopropanoic acid. Unlike its counterpart α-alanine, β-alanine...