Meaning : Noble Ruler, Elf Ruler, Noble ruler, Elf Ruler,
Pronunciation : AL-ə-rik (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alaric:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Alaric:
- German Meaning: The name Alaric is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Alaric is: Noble ruler, noble ruler. Old German. King Alaric I conquered Rome in the early 5th century.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Alaric is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Alaric is: Leader of all.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Alaric is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Alaric is: Universal ruler.
- From the Gothic name Alareiks which meant "ruler of all", derived from the Germanic element ala "all" combined with ric "ruler, power". This was the name of a king of the Visigoths who sacked Rome in the 5th century.
Definition funny of Alaric:
- 1) OMG Its ALARIC!!! *Head explodes due to over-exposure to radiance of awesomeness 2) Thats is so Alaric. That is to say TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME!
- King Alaric I led the Visigoth tribes in a rebellion against Rome.
- "Oh my god~ It's Alaric" "Oh em gee! Lyk he is so hot"
- "Wow, your hair is so pretty." "Maybe, but I'm no Alaric. That bitch is fierce."
- Look! Here comes alaric the creep!
- "Don't you think Alaric is a total prick?" "Can you please tell me why Alaric is hanging around us like a bad smell that just won't fade away?" "OI! Alaric you're a shit head!" "Watch out by the way, Alaric is hanging around your bird again"
- person 1: "wow, he loves to suck cock" person 2: "Yeaah. he's an alaric"
Expression information Alaric:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Alaric:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Alaric:
- My Block Feat Tupac, Alaric the Great and Nu Sense by National Mint Entertainment Presents Nu Sense from the Album Funkytown Mixtape Vol.3 (With Featured Screwed and Chopped Tracks) [Explicit]
- Alaric De Marnac by Dark Moor from the Album Ancestral Romance
- 200+ Feat. Kj Tha Don, Alaric the Great, Body Rock by National Mint Entertainment Presents Nu Sense from the Album Funkytown Mixtape Vol.3 (With Featured Screwed and Chopped Tracks) [Explicit]
- 5 On It Freestyle-Kj the Don, Alaric the Great by National Mint Entertainment from the Album Funkytown Mixtape Vol.1(Slowed & Chopped) [Explicit]
- Alaric by Alaric's House from the Album Alaric's House
- Alaric by Monica Richards from the Album Naiades
- Alaric I or II by Delta Saxophone Quartet from the Album Minimal Tendencies
- Alaric I or II (1989) by Amstel Quartet from the Album Straight Lines
- Alaric I ou II by 4uatre Jean Pierre Baraglioli from the Album Gavin Bryards : Allegrasco - Alaric I or II - Three Elegics
- Alaric the Great Interlude by National Mint Entertainment Presents Nu Sense from the Album Funkytown Mixtape Vol.3 (With Featured Screwed and Chopped Tracks) [Explicit]
Books about Alaric:
- Alaric's Perfect Mate (Saber Chronicles Book 1) - Sep 20, 2015 by R. E. Butler
- The Scent of Corruption (The Fighting Sail Series) (Volume 7) - Jun 17, 2015 by Alaric Bond
- Cut and Run: The Fourth Book in the Fighting Sail Series - Jul 1, 2011 by Alaric Bond
- ALARIC, Child of the GOTHS - Oct 11, 2012 by Daniel F. Bowman
- The Torrid Zone (The Fighting Sail Series Book 6) - May 23, 2014 by Alaric Bond
- The Dark Levy (Ten Tears Chronicles Book 1) - May 22, 2015 by Alaric Longward
- Alaric the Visigoth Quick Facts of the Middle Ages - Dec 27, 2010 by Addison B. Poland and John H. Haaren
- His Majesty's Ship - Oct 14, 2013 by Alaric J. Bond
- The Jackass Frigate - Sep 20, 2009 by Alaric Bond
- To Walk a Pagan Path: Practical Spirituality for Every Day - Nov 8, 2013 by Alaric Albertsson
Wiki information Alaric:
- Alaric I
- Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Military Person, Monarch, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Alaric I was the first King of the Visigoths from 395–410, son of chieftain Rothestes. Alaric is best known for his sack of Rome in 410, which marked a decisive event in the decline of the Roman Empire. Alaric's first appearance was as the leader of...
- Alaric II
- Deceased Person, Person, Monarch, Military Commander, Noble person
Alaric II, also known as Alarik, Alarich, and Alarico in Spanish and Portuguese or Alaricus in Latin succeeded his father Euric as king of the Visigoths in Toulouse on December 28, 484. He established his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour in Aquitaine. His...
- Alaric Tay
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Alaric Tay is a Singaporean director, producer and actor.
- Breviary of Alaric
- Man, Person
The Breviary of Alaric is a collection of Roman law, compiled by order of Alaric II, King of the Visigoths, with the advice of his bishops and nobles. It was promulgated on 2 February 506, the 22nd year of his reign. It applied, not to the Visigothic...
- Alaric Saltzman
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Alaric Saltzman is a fictional character from the TV series The Vampire Series.
- Alaric Morgan
- Fictional Character
Alaric Morgan is a fictional character in the Deryni series of historical fantasy novels by Katherine Kurtz.
- Alaric Jacob
- Journalist, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Harold Alaric Jacob was an English writer and journalist. He was Reuters correspondent in Washington in the 1930s, and a war correspondent during World War II in North Africa, Burma and Moscow.
- Alaric and Eric
Alaric and Eric, were two legendary kings of Sweden.
- Joonas Saartamo
- Actor, Person, Topic, Musical Artist, Film actor
Joonas Saartamo is an actor.
- User, User Profile, Namespace