Meaning : Defender Of The People, Defender of the People,
Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : ah-LES-sah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alessa:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Alessa:
- Short form of ALESSANDRA
Definition funny of Alessa:
- Woah, that chick is totally alessa!
- "Alessa has always been there for us, no matter what we do, she loves us no matter what...do you know anyone else like that?" "No Alessa is one of a kind, and the most beloved friend I have. I love her a whole lot, and she loves us a whole lot too"
- Me: 'Alessa likes peanut butter!' Alessa: 'What are you talking about you Dumb Dirty Bitch?! ... Haha Im Just Kiddin'
Songs about Alessa:
- Alessa's Mother/No Ordinary Spider by Jeff Danna & Akira Yamaoka from the Album Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Alessa by GodLikeMouse from the Album Reflex Weaponry
- Alessa by Colors De Loren from the Album Addictive Beats
- Alessa by Brock Berrigan from the Album Two AM
- Alessa (Acapella) by De Loren & Colors from the Album Alessa
- Alessa (Acapella) by De Loren & Colors from the Album Acapella DJ Tools, Vol. 12
- Alessa (Iberican Tribal Mix) by De Loren, Javi Colors from the Album House Is a Feeling (Vol. 3)
- Alessa (Iberican Tribal Mix) by mr.DJHanm from the Album House of House - Pt. 1.
- Alessa (Iberican Tribal Mix) by De Loren & Colors from the Album Spanish Tribal Sessions, Vol. 4
- Alessa (Iberican Tribal Mix) by De Loren & Colors from the Album Alessa
Books about Alessa:
- Alessa--A Mother's Day Novel - May 9, 2013 by Julia Audrina Carrington
- Rise of the Fey (Morgana Trilogy) (Volume 2) - Apr 20, 2015 by Alessa Ellefson
- Alessa's Power - Jan 18, 2015 by Sean Dixon
- Lost Girl Goes to Singapore - Singapore Travel Guide - May 7, 2014 by Alessa Lorenzo
- Ecosystem-Based Management for the Oceans - May 22, 2009 by Karen McLeod and Heather Leslie
- Blood of the Fey (Morgana Trilogy Book 1) - Jun 12, 2013 by Alessa Ellefson
- Princess Alessa and The Frog War - Aug 9, 2011 by A.L. Albino
- Kissing Jayden: a romantic teen thriller - Jul 8, 2015 by Alessa James
- Dreaming Ever After: Darkly Dreaming Part III - Jul 27, 2015 by C. J. Valles and Alessa James
- Princesa Alessa e a Guerra do Sapo (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 7, 2014 by A. L. Albino
Wiki information Alessa:
- Film character, Fictional Character, Video Game Character
Alessa is a fictional character from the 2006 film Silent Hill.
- Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Italian comune
Alessandria is a city and comune in Piedmont, Italy, and the capital of the Province of Alessandria. The city is sited on the alluvial plain between the Tanaro and the Bormida rivers, about 90 kilometres southeast of Turin. Alessandria is also a...
- Alessandra Ambrosio
- Fashion Model, Ranked item, TV Actor, Person, Identity, Film actor
Alessandra Corine Ambrósio is a Brazilian model and actress. Ambrosio is known for her work with Victoria's Secret and was chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company's "PINK" line. Ambrosio is currently one of the Victoria's Secret Angels and...
- Alessandro Volta
- Physicist, Author, Influence Node, Academic, Person, Name source, Inventor, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta was an Italian physicist and chemist, best known as the inventor of the electrical battery and the discoverer of methane. He is credited with the invention of the Voltaic pile, which he invented in 1799 and...
- Alessandro Nesta
- Soccer, TV program guest, Olympic athlete, Identity, Football player, Athlete, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Measured person
Alessandro Nesta, Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian former professional footballer. Widely considered to be one of the best centre backs of his time and also as one of the greatest defenders ever, he is best known for his artistic tackles and tight...
- Alessandro Alessandroni
- Film score Artist, Film music contributor, Webpage, Musical Artist, , Person, Musician, Composer
Alessandro Alessandroni is an Italian musician. He plays multiple instruments, including the guitar, mandolin, mandolincello, sitar, accordion, and piano, and has composed over 40 film scores and countless library music.
- Alessandro Del Piero
- Soccer, Identity, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Alessandro Del Piero Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian footballer who plays as a deep-lying forward. He is currently a free agent, having last played for Delhi Dynamos FC in the Indian Super League in 2014. A technical, and creative supporting forward,...
- Alessandro Nivola
- Actor, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Topic, Theater Actor, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film actor
Alessandro Antine Nivola is an American actor and producer, who has starred in feature films such as American Hustle and Face/Off.
- Alessandro Manzoni
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Author, Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Lyricist, , Fictional Character Creator
Alessandro Francesco Tommaso Manzoni was an Italian poet and novelist. He is famous for the novel The Betrothed, generally ranked among the masterpieces of world literature. The novel is also a symbol of the Italian Risorgimento, both for its...
- Alessandro Diamanti
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Identity, Football player
Alessandro Diamanti is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for English club Watford, on loan from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande. He has previously played for Prato, Empoli, Fucecchio, Florentia Viola, AlbinoLeffe,...