Meaning : The Defender, Defender Of The People, A variant on the name Alexander, meaning 'defender of men', in Spanish speaking countries this name is often shortened to Sandro., Defender of the People,
Pronunciation : al les SAHN dro, (aaLeyZAANDRow), ahl-e-SAHN-dro ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alessandro:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Alessandro:
- Alessandro could be seen as a masculine form of the feminine Italian name ‘Alessandra’ or as a continental variant of the masculine name ‘Alexander’. Either way both are interconnected. The meaning of supposedly all of these names is ‘The Defender’. Alessandro Volto helped took part in the discovery of electricity, and in a more modern context, Alessandro Del Piero is an Italian football player.
- Greek Meaning: The name Alessandro is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Alessandro is: Defender of man.
- Italian Meaning: The name Alessandro is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Alessandro is: Defender of man.
- American Meaning: The name Alessandro is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Alessandro is: Defender of man.
- Italian form of ALEXANDER. A famous bearer was Alessandro Volta, the Italian physicist who invented the battery.
Definition funny of Alessandro:
- Why you smiling like that? I hung out with Alessandro NO WAY!
- I just got my ass kicked by a badass alessandro
- x: why you are so happy? y: I talked to alessandro
- "Dude ,I just saw that alessandro perform 'Gravity' at the choir club and then i saw him on the treadmill the next day at the YMCA gym. Far out.
- Don't trust him, honey. It's Alessandro.
Expression information Alessandro:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Alessandro:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Alessandro:
- Balada Para Alessandro (Album Version) [Clean] by Raúl Di Blasio from the Album Primavera [Clean]
- Oboe Concerto in D minor, BWV 1059: II. Adagio (Alessandro Marcello) by Helmut Muller-Bruhl from the Album Bach, J.S.: Concertos For Oboe And Oboe D'Amore
- Gluck: Alessandro. (Les amours d'Alexandre et de Roxane) - 7. Chaconne by Musica Antiqua Köln from the Album Rebel: Les Élémens / Telemann: Sonata e-Moll / Gluck: Alessandro
- Success (feat. Darryl Hall, Logan Richardson & Alessandro Sgobbio) by Debra Shaw from the Album Debra's Dream
- It's a Soul Thing (feat. Darryl Hall, Logan Richardson & Alessandro Sgobbio) by Debra Shaw from the Album Debra's Dream
- Canto Della Terra (Live) (Feat. Alessandro Safina) by Sarah Brightman featuring Alessandro Safina from the Album Symphony: Live In Vienna
- Sarai Qui (Live) (Feat. Alessandro Safina) by Sarah Brightman featuring Alessandro Safina from the Album Symphony: Live In Vienna
- Concerto in D minor BWV 974 : II. Adagio (after the Oboe concerto by Alessandro Marcello, transcription by J.... by Vahan Mardirossian from the Album Bach: Piano Transcriptions
- Oboe Concerto in D Minor, BWV 1059R: II. Adagio (Alessandro Marcello) by Christian Hommel from the Album J.S. Bach: Oboe Concertos
- Cranberry (Alessandro Mazzola Remix) by Doumea from the Album Cranberry
Books about Alessandro:
- The Betrothed: I Promessi Sposi (Penguin Classics) - Mar 6, 1984 by Alessandro Manzoni and Bruce Penman
- Silk - Aug 28, 2007 by Alessandro Baricco and Ann Goldstein
- The Betrothed (Everyman's Library (Cloth)) - Sep 17, 2013 by Alessandro Manzoni and Jonathan Keates
- Linguistic Anthropology (Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics) - Sep 4, 1997 by Alessandro Duranti
- Ocean Sea - Jun 27, 2000 by Alessandro Baricco and Alastair McEwen
- 28 Italian Songs & Arias of the 17th & 18th Centuries: Based on the Editions by Alessandro Parisotti Medium Voice... - Jun 1, 2010 by Hal Leonard Corp. and Richard Walters
- Alessandro Volta and the electric battery (Immortals of science) - 1964 by Bern Dibner
- Calabria in Cucina: The Flavours of Calabria - Oct 1, 2014 by Valentina Oliveri and Antonino Bartuccio
- Brand Warfare: 10 Rules for Building the Killer Brand - Aug 23, 2002 by David D'Alessandro
- Soccer Modern Tactics: Italy's Top Coaches Analyze Game Formations Through 180 Situations - Aug 1, 2002 by Alessandro Zauli
Movies about Alessandro:
- Rossini - Il Signor Bruschino / Alessandro Corbelli, Amelia Felle, David Kuebler, Alberto Rinaldi, Gianluigi Gelmetti...2006 NR
- Rossini - La Scala di Seta / Luciana Serra, David Kuebler, Alessandro Corbelli, Alberto Rinaldi, Jane Bunnell,...1990 NR
- Mozart - Don Giovanni / Renato Bruson, Stefano de Peppo, Anna Laura Longo, Amarilli Nizza, Alessandro Battiato...2006 NR
- The Eye (2008) (Bilingual Special Edition) [DVD] (2008) Alessandro Nivola
- La Infancia de Jesus (La sacra famiglia) aka The Holy Family - 2 DVD Boxset [NTSC/Region 1&4 dvd. Import - Latin...2006
- La Corona di Ferro - La Corona de Hierro - Alessandro Blasetti,
- Laurel Canyon (2002) Frances McDormand, Alessandro Nivola, Christian Bale2002 R
- JANIE JONES [DVD] (2012) Abigail Breslin; Alessandro Nivola; Elisabeth Shue
- Alexander - The Movie - Cronache Di Guerra Di Alessandro Il Grande2004 G
- Alessandro Orologio: Primo Libro delle Canzonette; Intrade a Cinque Voci2000 NR
Wiki information Alessandro:
- Alessandro Farnese
- Family member, Person, Name source, Art Subject, Architectural structure owner, Deceased Person
Alessandro Farnese, an Italian cardinal and diplomat and a great collector and patron of the arts, was the grandson of Pope Paul III, and the son of Pier Luigi Farnese, Duke of Parma, who was murdered in 1547.
- Alessandro Volta
- Physicist, Author, Influence Node, Academic, Person, Name source, Inventor, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta was an Italian physicist and chemist, best known as the inventor of the electrical battery and the discoverer of methane. He is credited with the invention of the Voltaic pile, which he invented in 1799 and...
- Alessandro Nesta
- Soccer, TV program guest, Olympic athlete, Identity, Football player, Athlete, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Measured person
Alessandro Nesta, Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian former professional footballer. Widely considered to be one of the best centre backs of his time and also as one of the greatest defenders ever, he is best known for his artistic tackles and tight...
- Alessandro Manzoni
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Author, Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Lyricist, , Fictional Character Creator
Alessandro Francesco Tommaso Manzoni was an Italian poet and novelist. He is famous for the novel The Betrothed, generally ranked among the masterpieces of world literature. The novel is also a symbol of the Italian Risorgimento, both for its...
- Alessandro Del Piero
- Soccer, Identity, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Alessandro Del Piero Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian footballer who plays as a deep-lying forward. He is currently a free agent, having last played for Delhi Dynamos FC in the Indian Super League in 2014. A technical, and creative supporting forward,...
- Alessandro Nivola
- Actor, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Topic, Theater Actor, Award Winner, Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film actor
Alessandro Antine Nivola is an American actor and producer, who has starred in feature films such as American Hustle and Face/Off.
- Alessandro Scarlatti
- Influence Node, Author, Person, Composer, Deceased Person, Musician, , Musical Artist
Alessandro Scarlatti was an Italian Baroque composer, especially famous for his operas and chamber cantatas. He is considered the founder of the Neapolitan school of opera. He was the father of two other composers, Domenico Scarlatti and Pietro...
- Alessandro Matri
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Identity, Person, Measured person
Alessandro Matri is an Italian footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Milan and the Italian national team.
- Alessandro Gassmann
- Actor, Award Winner, Topic, Film writer, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Influence Node
Alessandro Gassman is an actor and a screenwriter.
- Alessandro Diamanti
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Identity, Football player
Alessandro Diamanti is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for English club Watford, on loan from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande. He has previously played for Prato, Empoli, Fucecchio, Florentia Viola, AlbinoLeffe,...