Origin : English,
Pronunciation : al-əg-ZEE-nə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alexina:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Alexina:
- Latin Meaning: The name Alexina is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Alexina is: Defender of man.
- English Meaning: The name Alexina is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Alexina is: Helper, defender of man.
- Greek Meaning: The name Alexina is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Alexina is: Defender of mankind; helper; defender.
- Feminine form of ALEX, or a diminutive of ALEXIS
Definition funny of Alexina:
- Alexinamazin just the way you are
Expression information Alexina:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Alexina:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Alexina:
- Las Meninas: I. From Foreign Lands and People: Variation 2: a Alexina Louie by Mary Kenedi from the Album Palimpsest: Mary Kenedi Plays Canadian Piano Music, Vol. 2
- Pour Alexina by Duo Eamon from the Album Duo Eamon
Books about Alexina:
- In Spite of It All: A Story of Recovery and Redemption - Mar 8, 2010 by Alexina L Stine-Sevey
- La maison d'Alexina (French Edition) - Aug 1, 2000 by Mehdi Charef
- A Cardinal Sin - Feb 25, 2015 by Eugene Sue and Alexina Loranger
- Herculine Barbin dite Alexina B - May 26, 1978 by Herculine Barbin
- Who Am I?: Experiences of Donor Conception - Oct 20, 2006 by Alexina McWhinnie
- HERCULINE BARBIN LLAMADA ALEXINA B. 2ª Ed. (24) - Jan 1, 1900 by M. FOUCAULT
- Alexina, Oder: Ein Tag In Der Türkey. Schauspiel In 5 Aufz. Aus Dem Englischen Frey Bearb. 2. Aufl... (German... - Feb 25, 2012 by Johann Wilhelm Cowmeadow
- Alexina: Woman in Wartime York - May 1995 by Van Wilson
- Le Buisson d'or - Tome 1 (French Edition) - Nov 14, 2014 by Alexina Caillé-Ligo
- The Story of the Life of MacKay of Uganda: Pioneer Missionary - Jan 12, 2010 by Alexina MacKay Harrison
Movies about Alexina:
- Mystery of Alexina1986 R by Philippe Vuillemin and Valérie Stroh
- Coffret tryptique folie : histoire de paul / mystere alexina / la place d'un autre - Coffret 3 DVD
Wiki information Alexina:
- Alexina Louie
- Music Teacher, Topic, Composer, Film music contributor, , Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Musical Artist
Alexina Louie, OC FRSC is a Canadian composer. She is of Chinese descent who has written many pieces for orchestra, as well as pieces for solo piano.
- Alexina Duchamp
- Person, Deceased Person
Alexina "Teeny" Duchamp was the wife of Pierre Matisse, daughter-in-law of artist Henri Matisse, and second wife of artist and chess player Marcel Duchamp.
- The Mystery of Alexina
- Adaptation, Film, Topic
The Mystery of Alexina, also titled Alexina, is a 1985 French drama film directed by René Féret. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1985 Cannes Film Festival.
- Alexina Calvert
- Deceased Person, Person
Alexina Calvert was a British supercentenarian who was the oldest living person in Scotland at the time of her death. She was born and raised in Scotland and married her husband Nicholas in 1921. Her husband, who was originally from Dumfriesshire,...
- Herculine Barbin
- Deceased Person, Author, Literature Subject, Person
Herculine Barbin was a French intersex person who was treated as a female at birth but was later redesignated a male after an affair and physical examination.
- Alexina Cowan
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Alexina Cowan is an actress.
- Alexina Ogilvie
- Author, Person
- Alexina Moussette
- Woman, Person
- Alexina Martineau
- Woman, Person