If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Alip:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Alip:
- Alip Basimi by Berksan from the Album Çilek
- Ay A'lip Muqalles by G'ayrat O'temuratov from the Album Music of the Golden Sands
- Beni Benden Alip Giden by Ali Nur?ani from the Album Ögrettiler
- Beni de Alip Gitti by Hakan Altun from the Album A?k Ayr?l?k ve Adam
Books about Alip:
- Myopic Man: On the Nature and Universality of Human Self-Deception and Its Long Term Effects on Our Environment - Nov 18, 2008 by Marc E. Pratarelli and Cyrena Alip
- Physical Constants, Volume 5: Paraffins, Olefins, Acetylenes and Other Alip Hatic Hydrocarbons, (Revised Values); - 1953 by Gustav; Egloff
- Singi Âlip Ekap (The New Testament in Komba) - 1980 by The Bible Society of Papua New Guinea
- The Chinese in Manila - 1993 by Eufronio M. Alip.
- RESPONSE TO POPULATION PRESSURE: The Case of the Special Region of Yogyakarta. With Conclusion in Indonesian. - 1976 by McDonald, Peter F. and Sontosudarmo, Alip
- The Development Of Bahasa, A Historical Review - 1993 by Francis Borgias Alip
- The Journal of History: Vol. X, No. 2, June 1962. - 1962 by [Journal] Alip, Eufronio M. [Editor].
- Political and cultural history of the Philippines - 1968 by Eufronio Melo Alip
- The Philippine Presidents; (From Aguinaldo to Marcos), Their Lives and Messages - 1967 by Eufronio M. ALIP
- Field Guide to Samos and the Menderes Massif: Along-Strike Variations in the Mediterranean Tethyan Orogen - 2011 by Klaus Gessner and Uwe Ring
Wiki information Alip:
Alipay.com is a third-party online payment platform with no transaction fees. It was launched in China in 2004 by Alibaba Group and its founder Jack Ma. According to analyst research report, Alipay has the biggest market share in China with 300...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Alipurduar is a municipal city and the district headquarters of Alipurduar district in north Bengal in the Indian state of West Bengal. Situated on the east bank of Kaljani River on the foothills of the Himalayas, the town is a gateway to Bhutan and...
- Aliphatic compound
- Literature Subject
In organic chemistry, compounds composed of carbon and hydrogen are divided into two classes: aromatic compounds and aliphatic compounds also known as non-aromatic compounds. Aromatic compounds contain an aromatic-ring configuration of atoms, such as...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Alipore is the headquarters of South 24 Parganas district and a neighbourhood in South Kolkata in the Indian state of West Bengal. The area is one of the most up-market and costliest localities in Kolkata, along with the Ballygunge. It is flanked by...
- Jaime Aristotle Alip
- Entrepreneur, Person
Jaime Aristotle Alip is a Filipino entrepreneur, politician and the Founder and Managing Director of the CARD Mutually Reinforcing Institutions, a group of companies composed of a foundation, a bank, a micro insurance, a development institute, and a...
The alipin refers to the lowest social class among the various cultures of the Philippines before the arrival of the Spanish in the 16th and 17th centuries. In the Visayan languages, the equivalent social classes were known as the oripun, uripon, or...
- Alipate Fifita
- Wrestler, Person
Alipate "Pate" Fifita is a Tongan professional wrestler, working for the Japanese professional wrestling promotion New Japan Pro Wrestling. He is the adopted son of professional wrestler Tonga Fifita, the adopted brother of Camacho and the brother of...
- Alipore Zoological Gardens
- Location, Tourist attraction, Employer, Zoo
The Alipore Zoological Gardens is India's oldest formally stated zoological park and a big tourist attraction in Kolkata, West Bengal. It has been open as a zoo since 1876, and covers 18.81 ha. It is probably best known as the home of the now expired...
- Alipurduar district
- Location, Statistical region
Alipurduar District is the 20th district in the state of West Bengal, India . It consists of Alipurduar municipality, Falakata municipality and six community development blocks: Madarihat–Birpara, Alipurduar–I, Alipurduar–II, Falakata, Kalchini and...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version