Meaning : Exalted, Royal, Aliyah means "lofty" or "sublime". It is the feminine version of the name Ali. Aliyah is also a Hebrew name meaning "to ascend".,
Pronunciation : (ah-LIY-ah), AH lee ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aliyah:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Aliyah:
- Aliyah is a feminine name of Hebrew origin, and is said to mean ‘Exalted’. It was the word used for the immigration of Jews to Israel, which they consider to be their Hold Land. It is therefore a name popular with Jewish parents.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Aliyah is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Aliyah is: Exalted. Highest social standing.
- American Meaning: The name Aliyah is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Aliyah is: Exalted. Highest social standing.
- Israeli Meaning: The name Aliyah is an Israeli baby name. In Israeli the meaning of the name Aliyah is: Immigrant to a new home.
Definition funny of Aliyah:
- Carl: Yo man last night I was thinkin of the perfect girl, like ever...She was pure bad ass, really.... Fred: Oh, so it was an Aliyah you were thinkin' about? Carl: Yeah!
- Person A:Did you see Aliyah at the Super Bowl Halftime Show? Person B:That was Beyoncé Person A:Can't really tell the difference
- Aliyah just taught me that the scent of love is deodorant mixed with sweat.
- Jacob: hey, did you see that girl?! Damn... Mathew: yeah man. Damn I'd like to tap that... Jacob: do you know who that was? Mathew: yeah. That, my friend, was an Aliyah
- Hey dude, did you hear that Lidl are selling these giant girthy Aliyahs now? That's my uncles' Christmas present sorted.
Expression information Aliyah:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Aliyah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Aliyah:
- Aliyah by Brian Kirk from the Album Ncis: The Official TV Score
- Torah Blessing (For Aliyah) by Rabbi Mark Zimmerman from the Album Siddur Audio - Miscellaneous Shabbat Prayers and Home Rituals (Shabbat Set - Disk 3)
- Wings (feat. Aliyah Davis) by The Synthetic Dream Foundation from the Album Where Drowned Suns Still Glimmer
- Kyrie Eleison (feat. Aliyah Rayne) by Jason Malachi from the Album Come Home
- Bless Us Oh Lord (feat. Aliyah Rayne) by Jason Malachi from the Album Come Home
- Aliyah by Kathleen Susnjar from the Album One New Man
- Aliyah by Steve Wiggins from the Album Aliyah
- Aliyah by Sam Glaser & RebbeSoul from the Album Voice of the Soul
- Aliyah by 44 Venom from the Album 44 Venom
- Aliyah by Michael Brook from the Album Jerusalem (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Aliyah:
- Moving Up: An Aliyah Journal - Dec 1, 2006 by Laura Ben-David
- Dare To Love Series: Icy Dare (Kindle Worlds Novella) - Sep 20, 2015 by Aliyah Burke
- A Financial Guide to Aliyah and Life in Israel - Sep 24, 2012 by Baruch Labinsky
- It Could Happen Again (Zulu Spectre) - Aug 27, 2015 by Aliyah Burke
- Hearth, Holly, & Honor - Oct 9, 2013 by Aliyah Burke
- Loving a Colombian Cartel Thug - Aug 2, 2015 by K'Aliyah Knight
- Loving a Colombian Cartel Thug 2 (Loving a Columbian Cartel Thug) - Sep 6, 2015 by K'Aliyah Knight
- My Aliyah: Texas Heat - Aug 9, 2014 by Sable Hunter
- Intensity (Cottonwood Falls Book 6) - Jun 19, 2015 by Aliyah Burke
- It Was Always You (Alphas Book 3) - Feb 27, 2015 by Aliyah Burke
Movies about Aliyah:
- Israel, A Journey Through Time: ALIYAH, Rebirth of a Nation (Vol 4)2010 NR CC
- Who Killed Aliyah ?2012 NR
- Aliyah2012 Unrated
- Who Killed Aliyah ?2012
- Israel, A Journey Through Time: Aliyah - Rebirth of a Nation2008
- Aliyah (English Subtitled)2013 NR
- ISRAEL - A Journey Through Time Vol.2 - Anti-Semitism + Aliyah, Rebirth of A Nation
Wiki information Aliyah:
- Recurring event, Organization sector
Aliyah is the immigration of Jews from the diaspora to the land of Israel. Also defined as "the act of going up" or as in progressing towards Jerusalem, Aliyah is one of the most basic tenets of Zionism. The opposite action, emigration from Israel,...
An aliyah is the calling of a member of a Jewish congregation to the bimah for a segment of reading from the Torah. The person who receives the aliyah goes up to the bimah before the reading and recites a blessing thanking God for giving the Torah to...
- Hip hop soul Artist, Ranked item, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist
Aaliyah Dana Haughton was an American singer, dancer, actress, and model. She was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in Detroit, Michigan. At the age of 10, she appeared on the television show Star Search and performed in concert alongside Gladys...
- Aliyah Bet
Aliyah Bet was the code name given to illegal immigration by Jews to the British Mandate for Palestine in violation of British White Paper of 1939 restrictions, in the years 1934-1948. In modern-day Israel it has also been called by the Hebrew term...
- First Aliyah
The First Aliyah was the first modern widespread wave of Zionist aliyah. Jews who migrated to Ottoman Palestine in this wave came mostly from Eastern Europe and from Yemen. "The First Aliyah began in 1882 and continued, intermittently, until 1903"....
- TV Episode
"Aliyah" is the twenty-fifth and final episode of the sixth season of the American police procedural drama NCIS, and the 138th episode overall. It originally aired on CBS in the United States on May 19, 2009. The episode is written by David North and...
- Second Aliyah
The Second Aliyah was an important and highly influential aliyah that took place between 1904 and 1914, during which approximately 20,000 Jews immigrated into Ottoman Palestine, mostly from the Russian Empire. The word Aliyah in Hebrew means ascent,...
- 1990s Post-Soviet aliyah
The 1990s Post-Soviet aliyah began en masse in late 1980s when the government of Mikhail Gorbachev opened the borders of the USSR and allowed Jews to leave the country for Israel. Between 1989 and 2006, about 1.6 million Soviet Jews and its...
- Third Aliyah
The Third Aliyah refers to the third wave -- or aliyah -- of Zionist immigration in modern times to Palestine from Europe. This wave lasted from 1919, just after the end of World War I, until 1923, at the start of an economic crisis in Palestine.
- Youth Aliyah
Youth Aliyah is a Jewish organization that rescued thousands of Jewish children from the Nazis during the Third Reich. Youth Aliyah arranged for their resettlement in Palestine in kibbutzim and youth villages that became both home and school.