If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Allies:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Allies:
- yo that girl is a total ally
- did you see that ally girl?
- Ally is the most generous and caring person you will ever meet.
- Ally is awesome or; Ally, it's spelled "Tisk Tisk", not "Tsk Tsk"
- I love my Ally because she is so much fun!
- Basically wayy funn. but dnt piss her off.
- She may not be a lesbian, but she is an ally
Songs about Allies:
- I Got That Rock and Roll (From "Austin & Ally") by Ross Lynch from the Album Disney Channel Play It Loud
- Austin & Ally Glee Club Mash Up by Calum Worthy and Laura Marano and Raini Rodriguez and Ross Lynch from the Album Disney Channel Play It Loud
- Can You Feel It (from "Austin & Ally") by Ross Lynch from the Album Can You Feel It (from "Austin & Ally")
- Christmas Soul (from "Austin & Ally") by Ross Lynch from the Album Disney Channel Holiday Playlist
- In Loving Memory of Allie by Joe Hisaishi from the Album Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Original Soundtrack]
- Ally Oop by Sha Na Na from the Album Ally Oop
- Ally Oop by The Hollywood Argyles from the Album Ally Oop
- Can't Do It Without You (Austin & Ally Main Title) by Ross Lynch from the Album Austin & Ally
- You Can Come to Me (From "Austin & Ally") by Laura Marano and Ross Lynch from the Album Disney Channel Play It Loud
- Allie by Belle And Sebastian from the Album Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance
Books about Allies:
- Allies (Insignia) - May 7, 2013 by S. J. Kincaid
- Ally: My Journey Across the American-Israeli Divide - Jun 23, 2015 by Michael B. Oren
- Allies (Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi - Legends) - Apr 26, 2011 by Christie Golden
- Allies (Crystal Book 4) - May 11, 2015 by Dayo Benson
- Allies and Enemies: Fallen - Aug 18, 2015 by Amy J. Murphy
- Unlikely Allies - Jun 13, 2015 by C.C. Koen
- I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Rebel Allies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files) - Jul 28, 2015 by Pittacus Lore
- Hitler's Russian & Cossack Allies 1941-45 (Men-at-Arms) - Oct 20, 2015 by Nigel Thomas and Johnny Shumate
- Why the Allies Won - May 17, 1997 by Richard Overy Ph.D.
- Mortal Allies - Jan 1, 2003 by Brian Haig
Movies about Allies:
- Austin & Ally Season 42015 CC
- Austin & Ally Season 12011 CC
- Austin & Ally Season 22012 CC
- Austin & Ally Season 32013 CC
- ALLIE & ME2007 NR CC
- Allies2015 NR CC
- Jane Eyre1944 NR
- United News, Release 212-1005 (1943-46) NORMANDY INVASION, ALLIES STRIKE AT BEACHHEAD2007 NR
- Air War: Axis Vs Allies2008 NR
- Austin & Ally: All the Write Moves!2013 NR
Wiki information Allies:
- Allies of World War II
- Military Combatant
The Allies of World War II, called the United Nations from the 1 January 1942 declaration, were the countries that opposed the Axis powers together during the Second World War. The Allies promoted the alliance as seeking to stop German, Japanese and...
- Allies of World War I
- Military Combatant, Aircraft Owner
The Allies of World War I, also known as the Entente Powers, were the countries that opposed the Central Powers during the First World War. The members of the original Entente Alliance of 1907 were the French Republic, the British Empire and the...
- Axis powers
- Military Combatant
The Axis powers, also known as the Axis, were the nations that fought in the Second World War against the Allied forces. The Axis powers agreed on their opposition to the Allies, but did not coordinate their activity. The Axis grew out of the...
- Armistice of Cassibile
The Armistice of Cassibile was an armistice signed on 3 September 1943 by Walter Bedell Smith and Giuseppe Castellano, and made public on 8 September, between the Kingdom of Italy and the Allies of World War II. It was signed at a conference of...
In everyday English usage, allies are people, groups, or states that have joined in an alliance for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not explicit agreement has been worked out between them. When the term is used in the...
- Armistice of 11 November 1918
The armistice between the Allies and Germany – known as the Armistice of Compiègne after the location in which it was signed – was the agreement that ended the fighting in western Europe that comprised the First World War. It went into effect at 11...
- Allied invasion of Sicily
- Film subject, Event, Literature Subject, Military Conflict
The Allied invasion of Sicily, codenamed Operation Husky, was a major World War II campaign, in which the Allies took Sicily from the Axis Powers. It was a big amphibious and airborne operation, followed by a six-week land campaign and was the...
- Axis & Allies
- Game, Award-Winning Work
Axis & Allies is a series of World War II strategy board games, with nearly two million copies printed. Originally designed by Larry Harris and published by Nova Game Designs in 1981, the game was republished by the Milton Bradley Company in 1984 as...
The socii were the autonomous tribes and city-states of the Italian Peninsula in permanent military alliance with the Roman Republic until the Social War of 91–88 BC. After this conflict, all Rome's peninsular Italian allies were awarded Roman...