Meaning : Love,
Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Amori:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Amori:
- Your Boyfriend is an Amoris? I'm so jealous! My boyfriend stops after he cums.
Songs about Amori:
- Gli amori d'Apollo e di Dafne, Act I Scene 8: Volgi, Deh Volgi il Piede (Procris) by Ensemble Elyma, Gabriel Garrido from the Album Cavalli: Gli Amori d'Apollo e di Dafne
- Gli amori d'Apollo e di Dafne: Act I Scene 8: Volgi, deh volgi il piede (Procri) by Carlo Lepore from the Album Cavalli: Gli Amori D'Apollo E Di Dafne
- Strani Amori by Laura Pausini from the Album Laura Pausini
- Forever Free (feat. Amori Jennings) by Glenn Jennings & The Dunimas Experience from the Album Forever Free (feat. Amori Jennings)
- Holy Spirit, Come to Us (Tui amoris ignem) by Taizé from the Album Sing to God
- Amori Infiniti by Laura Pausini from the Album Laura
- Gli Amori ((Live)) by Francesco Pugliese from the Album Io Canto "live" - Puntata 7
- Strani Amori by Laura Pausini from the Album The Best Of Laura Pausini - E Ritorno Da Te
- A World of 100 (feat. Quod Amoris) by Johnny Rain from the Album 11
- Strani amori (new version 2013) by Laura Pausini from the Album 20 The Greatest Hits
Books about Amori:
- Pluto: fabula amoris (Latin Edition) - Sep 8, 2015 by Rachel Ash and Miriam Patrick
- Principia Amoris: The New Science of Love - Oct 31, 2014 by John Mordechai Gottman
- Ovid: Selections from Ars Amatoria Remedia Amoris (Latin Edition) - Dec 1, 1997 by Ovid and Graves Haydon Thompson
- Liber Amoris, or, the New Pygmalion - May 12, 2012 by William Hazlitt
- L'Italiaccia senza pace: Misteri, amori e delitti del Dopoguerra (Saggi italiani) (Italian Edition) - Sep 10, 2015 by Giampaolo Pansa
- Amori moderni (Italian Edition) - Jun 9, 2012 by Grazia Deledda
- Amori scendete: No. 12 from "Tancredi", Act 1, Scene 10 (Vocal Score) - Apr 25, 2013 by Gioachino Rossini
- The Offense of Love: Ars Amatoria, Remedia Amoris, and Tristia 2 (Wisconsin Studies in Classics) - Jan 20, 2015 by Ovid and Julia D. Hejduk
- The Love Poems: The Amores, Ars Amatoria and Remedia Amoris - Feb 15, 2015 by Ovid and A. S. Kline
- Amori (Italian Edition) - Sep 21, 2012 by Carlo Dossi
Movies about Amori:
- Hercules vs. the Hydra ( The Loves of Hercules (Hercules and the Hydra) ) ( Gli amori di Ercole (Les amours d'Hercule) ) Unrated
- Beffe Licenze Et Amori Del Decamerone Segreto2008 G
- Amori in Città... E Tradimenti in Campagna2004 Unrated
- splendidi amori * dvd Italian Import2013 G
- Amori Miei2009 G
- Avventure E Gli Amori Di Lazaro De Tormes (Le) - IMPORT2004 G
- Mid-Century Loves2008 Unrated
- Brevi Amori A Palma Di Maiorca - IMPORT2010 G
- Gli Amori Folli2010 G
- Amori E Incantesimi2010 G
Wiki information Amori:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Amorio is a village in the municipal unit of Orfeas, northeastern Evros, Greece. It is situated at 2 km from the right bank of the river Evros, that forms the border with Turkey here. Amorio is 6 km northeast of Lavara, 7 km southwest of Didymoteicho...
- Strani amori
"Strani amori'" is a song by Italian singer Laura Pausini, released in February 1994 as the first single from her second studio album, Laura. Written by Angelo Valsiglio, Roberto Buti, Cheope, Marco Marati and Francesco Tanini, the song was first...
The Amorites were an ancient Semitic-speaking people from ancient Syria who also occupied large parts of southern Mesopotamia from the 21st century BC to the end of the 17th century BC, where they established several prominent city states in existing...
- Strani Amori
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Amori Elementari
- Children's Entertainment Film, Topic, Film
Amori Elementari is a 2014 family sport adventure film written and directed by Sergio Basso.
- Amori Station
- Location, Transit Stop
Amori Station is a railway station on the Shin'etsu Main Line, East Japan Railway Company, located in the city of Nagano, Nagano Prefecture, Japan.
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Amorium was a city in Phrygia, Asia Minor which was founded in the Hellenistic period, flourished under the Byzantine Empire, and declined after the Arab sack of 838. It was situated on the Byzantine military road from Constantinople to Cilicia. Its...
- Gli amori
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Amori pericolosi
- Comedy, Film, Topic
Amori pericolosi is a 1964 Italian anthology comedy film consisting of three segments directed by Alfredo Giannetti, Carlo Lizzani and Giulio Questi.
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Amorita is a town in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 37 at the 2010 census. The post office in Amorita was slated for possible closure by the US Postal Service in 2012.