Meaning : Manly, Andrea has its origins in the Old Greek language, and means 'male, manly, brave, virility'. It is still a popular name for girls however!, Man warrior,
Pronunciation : (AANDDREYA), AN dree ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Andrea:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Andrea:
- Andrea is a feminine form of the name Andreas, or Andrew. It is derived from the word 'andreia', meaning 'manlilness' or 'virility'.
- Greek Meaning: The name Andrea is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Andrea is: Manly.
- American Meaning: The name Andrea is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Andrea is: Manly.
- Italian Meaning: The name Andrea is an Italian baby name. In Italian the meaning of the name Andrea is: manly'.
- Though this feminine version of Andrew has fallen far from its ’70s peak (average ranking 28), it remains a steady, solid choice for your little girl. (Nope, not for your little boy though, no matter how Italian you are -- it just won’t fly in the US.) Perhaps the multiple pronunciation options have helped it remain in favor: There’s the general pronunciation, then there’s the version where the “ann” changes to “on,” and then there’s the variation starting with “on,” emphasis on the “dre.” Got that? One downside: The name does mean “man,” which isn’t the most...well, feminine choice. Ignore that though, and you’ve got yourself a good name. (Since it never became wildly popular, it isn’t really at risk of becoming wildly unpopular.)
Definition funny of Andrea:
- That girl is quite the andrea.
- 1- Yo man, you won't believe i'm dating the most amazing girl, she is such a beauty. Guess who it is? 2- Oh man, you lucky. Got to be Andrea. 3- Yeah Man, shes all i have been dreaming about and even better.
- hey did you see andrea? omg yeah she is so hot!!!
- Andrea Sweet Love
- oh wow she is such an andrea.
- GOD DAMN!!! Look at his third leg - He's an ANDREAS!
Expression information Andrea:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Andrea:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Andrea:
- Andrea - The Sunrays
- The Prayer (Duet With Andrea Bocelli) by Céline Dion;Andrea Bocelli from the Album The Essential Celine Dion
- Time To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partirè) [feat. Andrea Bocelli] by Sarah Brightman from the Album The Best of Andrea Bocelli - 'Vivere' (USA Version)
- The Prayer (Duet With Andrea Bocelli) by Céline Dion;Andrea Bocelli from the Album The Collector's Series Vol. 1
- Let It Happen (Live) [feat. Andrea Marie] by United Pursuit from the Album Simple Gospel (Live)
- Universal Love (feat. Andrea & Costi) by Edward Maya from the Album Universal Love (feat. Andrea & Costi)
- How Beautiful (feat. Andrea Thomas) by Collin Raye from the Album His Love Remains
- Universal Love (Radio Edit) (feat. Andrea & Costi) by Edward Maya from the Album Universal Love (feat. Andrea & Costi)
- The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) by Céline Dion;Andrea Bocelli from the Album These Are Special Times
- Besame Mucho (In the Style of Andrea Bocelli) [Instrumental Version] by Latin Jazz Relaxing Music Quartet from the Album Besame Mucho: Instrumental Latin Spanish Guitar Music Favorites for Romance, Cocktail & Dinner Parties, Vacations, & Restaurants
Books about Andrea:
- A Stripper's Ambition 2 - Oct 2, 2015 by Andrea
- A Stripper's Ambition - Jul 24, 2015 by Andrea
- Love in the Fast Lane - Dec 31, 2014 by Andrea
- Down on Love - Apr 12, 2015 by Andrea
- Down on Love 2 - Aug 28, 2015 by Andrea
- The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt's New World - Sep 15, 2015 by Andrea Wulf
- The Guestbook (Madrona Island Series 1) - Dec 30, 2013 by Andrea Hurst
- A Beam of Light (Inspector Montalbano) - Sep 1, 2015 by Andrea Camilleri and Stephen Sartarelli
- Stirring Up Trouble (The Rosewood Series Book 3) - Oct 12, 2015 by Andrea Laurence
- Una tarde en Central Park (Spanish Edition) - Oct 1, 2015 by Andrea Garcia
Movies about Andrea:
- Mugshots: Andrea Yates2013 NR CC
- Andrea Perron Interview: House of Darkness, House of Light2013 G CC
- Perfect Pilates Body with Andrea Speir2015 NR
- Andrea Bocelli: Vivere - Live in Tuscany2009 NR
- Andrea Bocelli - Under the Desert Sky2006 NR
- Andrea Bocelli: A Night in Tuscany2006 NR
- Supermodel Series Abs and Arms DVD with Andrea Orbeck by Andrea Orbeck
- Christmas Glory from Westminster with Andrea Bocelli and Charlotte Church2000 NR
- Giordano - Andrea Chenier1961 NR
- Giordano: Andrea Chénier2011 NR
Famous about Andrea:
- Andrea Evans - actress
- Andrea Leeds - actress
- Andrea Sachs - character in The Devil Wears Prada
- Andrea Bowen - actress
Wiki information Andrea:
- Andrea Bocelli
- Operatic pop Artist, Composer, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Person, Author, Film actor, Film music contributor, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Andrea Bocelli, OMRI, OMDSM is an Italian classical tenor, recording artist and singer-songwriter. Born with poor eyesight, he became blind at the age of 12 following an association football accident. Bocelli has recorded fourteen solo studio albums,...
- Andrea Pirlo
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Award Winner, Topic, Football player, Identity, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Andrea Pirlo, Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian professional footballer who plays for American club New York City FC and the Italy national team. Pirlo is a free-kick specialist, who is usually deployed as a deep-lying playmaker in midfield for both his...
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Andrea is a fictional character from the comic book series The Walking Dead and is portrayed by Laurie Holden in the American television series of the same name. The character was created by writer Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore, and debuted in...
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Teodora Rumenova Andreeva, best known by her stage name Andrea, is a Bulgarian pop-folk singer. She and the Romanian singer Costi Ionita performed together and released music as Sahara. In 2013 BBC News described her as a "pop-folk superstar".
- Andrea Palladio
- Name source, Person, Deceased Person, Architect, Influence Node, Author, Exhibition subject
Andrea Palladio was an Italian architect active in the Republic of Venice. Palladio, influenced by Roman and Greek architecture, primarily by Vitruvius, is widely considered to be the most influential individual in the history of architecture. All of...
- Andrea Petkovic
- Person, Athlete, Topic, Olympic athlete, Identity, Tennis Player, Tennis Tournament Champion, Measured person
Andrea Petkovic is a German tennis player. Born in Tuzla, SFR Yugoslavia, to Serbian father Zoran and Bosniak mother Amira, she moved to Germany at six months old. Petkovic turned professional in 2006 and reached her career-high singles ranking of...
- Andrea Berg
- Schlager Artist, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Topic, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Musician
Andrea Berg is a German singer in the schlager genre. She sold over 10 million records in her career.
- Andrea Riseborough
- Actor, Topic, Theater Actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Person, TV Actor, Film actor
Andrea Louise Riseborough is an English stage and film actress. Her film appearances include Birdman, Oblivion, Welcome to the Punch, Disconnect, Shadow Dancer, W.E., Brighton Rock, Made in Dagenham, Never Let Me Go, Happy-Go-Lucky, and Venus.
- Andrea Mantegna
- Painting Artist, Literature Subject, Person, Influence Node, Exhibition subject, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Author
Andrea Mantegna was an Italian painter, a student of Roman archeology, and son-in-law of Jacopo Bellini. Like other artists of the time, Mantegna experimented with perspective, e.g., by lowering the horizon in order to create a sense of greater...
- Andrea Martin
- Actor, Person, TV Writer, Influence Node, Identity, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Composer, Award Nominee, TV Personality
Andrea Louise Martin is an American actress, singer, author and comedian. She has appeared in films such as Black Christmas, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, on stage in productions such as the 2013 revival of Pippin for which she...