Meaning : Gracious, Merciful, God has favoured me, Gracious, merciful, A pet version of Anne, meaning 'God has shown favour'.,
Pronunciation : (ANN-ee), AN nee, AN-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Annie:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Annie:
- Annie is a pet form of the name Anne. The name was used in 1920s comic strip 'Little Orphan Annie', which was later turned into a musical (1977) and film (1982), both named "Annie". The name is also borne by Scottish musician and member of band Eurythmics Annie Lennox.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Annie is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Annie is: Prayer.
- American Meaning: The name Annie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Annie is: Prayer.
- Russian Meaning: The name Annie is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Annie is: Hannah. Favor. Grace.
- English Meaning: The name Annie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Annie is: frequently used as an independent name. Famous bearers: Markswoman Annie Oakley, famous in the musical 'Annie Get Your Gun'; cartoonist Harold Gray's 'Little Orphan Annie'; the traditional folk song 'Annie Laurie'.
- Diminutive of ANNE (1)
Definition funny of Annie:
- The dog was walked by an Annie, that gave him delicious treats.
- that girl is an annie.
- check out maddie, she's a real annie.
- Yesss, I fell in love with Annie. Best.Girl.Ever
- omg. shes so annie.
- Wowe, she's so Annie. I wish I was like her!
- Im glad i found an Annie. Ill never let her go.
Expression information Annie:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Annie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Annie:
Books about Annie:
- Annie: The Junior Novel (Movie Tie-In) - Oct 21, 2014 by Lexi Ryals
- Annie (The Brides of San Francisco Book 2) - Jan 25, 2015 by Cynthia Woolf
- Annie: A True Family (Movie Tie-In) (Scholastic Readers) - Oct 21, 2014 by Calliope Glass
- Annie (Penguin Young Readers, L3) - Apr 28, 2015 by Bonnie Bader and Thomas Meehan
- Annie Bananie - May 13, 2003 by Leah Komaiko and Laura Cornell
- Annie (Broadway) (Easy Piano) - Feb 1, 1982 by John Brimhall
- Mail Order Bride: Double Deception (Mail Order Brides Book 5) - Aug 15, 2015 by Annie Boone
- Annie the Apple Pie Fairy - Sep 3, 2013 by Make Believe Ideas
- Annie: The Storybook Based on the Movie - Jul 1982 by Amy Ehrlich
- Things I Did When I Was Hangry: Navigating a Peaceful Relationship with Food - Sep 15, 2015 by Annie Mahon
Movies about Annie:
Wiki information Annie:
- Annie Award
- Recurring event, Award
The Annie Award is an American award for accomplishments in animation. The Annies have been presented by the Los Angeles branch of the International Animated Film Association, ASIFA-Hollywood since 1972. Originally designed to celebrate lifetime or...
- Written Work, Play, Award-Winning Work, Adapted Work, Award-Nominated Work, Adaptation
Annie is a Broadway musical based upon the popular Harold Gray comic strip Little Orphan Annie, with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and the book by Thomas Meehan. The original Broadway production opened in 1977 and ran for nearly...
- Musical comedy Film, Film, Topic
1981's beloved musical gets rebooted with this Overbrook Entertainment/Sony Pictures production starring Willow Smith as the rags-to-riches orphan. The young star's parents, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, produce alongside Jay-Z.
- Musical comedy Film, Adapted Work, Netflix Title, Ranked item, Film, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Topic
Annie is a 1982 American musical comedy-drama film adapted from Broadway musical of the same name by Charles Strouse, Martin Charnin and Thomas Meehan, which in turn is based on Little Orphan Annie, the 1924 comic strip by Harold Gray. The film was...
- Annie Lennox
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Topic, Measured person, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Music video director, Featured artist, Celebrity, Record Producer, TV Personality
Annie Lennox, OBE, born Ann Lennox, is a Scottish singer, songwriter, political activist and philanthropist. After achieving moderate success in the late 1970s as part of the new wave band The Tourists, she and fellow musician Dave Stewart went on to...
- Annie Besant
- Writer, Author, Person, Politician, Organization founder, Organization member, Organization leader, Name source, Deceased Person
Annie Besant was a prominent British socialist, theosophist, women's rights activist, writer and orator and supporter of Irish and Indian self-rule. In 1867, Annie at age 20, married Frank Besant, a clergyman, and they had two children, but Annie's...
- Musical comedy Film, Netflix Title, Film, Topic, Award-Winning Work, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Adaptation
Annie is a 1999 American made-for-television musical-comedy-drama film from The Wonderful World of Disney. It is an adaptation of the 1977 Broadway musical, which in turn was based on the 1924 Little Orphan Annie comic strip by Harold Gray. It is...
- Synthpop Artist, Record Producer, Social network user, Composer, Person, Featured artist, Musician, , Musical Artist
Anne Lilia Berge Strand, better known by her stage name Annie, is a Norwegian singer, songwriter, record producer and DJ. Annie began her recording career in 1999 with the underground hit single "The Greatest Hit" and gained international acclaim,...
- Annie Leibovitz
- Photographer, Award Winner, Film director, Literature Subject, Topic, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Visual Artist, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Anna-Lou "Annie" Leibovitz is an American portrait photographer.
- Annie Cordy
- Singer, Musical Artist, Film actor, Topic, Influence Node, Person, Musician
Baroness Léonie Cooreman, known under the stage name Annie Cordy, is a Belgian film actress and singer. She has appeared in 50 films since 1954. She has staged many memorable appearances at Bruno Coquatrix' famous Paris Olympia. Her version of "La...