Meaning : A God, A god,
Pronunciation : AN-səl ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ansel:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Ansel:
- French Meaning: The name Ansel is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Ansel is: Adherent of a nobleman.
- American Meaning: The name Ansel is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ansel is: Adherent of a nobleman.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Ansel is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Ansel is: Divine helmet.
- English Meaning: The name Ansel is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ansel is: God's protection. Introduced from Germany by 11th century St Anselm, who became Archbishop of Canterbury.
- German Meaning: The name Ansel is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Ansel is: God's protection.
- From a surname which was derived from the given name ANSELM. A famous bearer was American photographer Ansel Adams (1902-1984).
Definition funny of Ansel:
- I love that guy, he is such an Ansel.
- I was strolling across London Fields the other day and I saw one of those Ansel's loitering around some bushes.
Expression information Ansel:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Ansel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Ansel:
- Ansel by Modest Mouse from the Album Strangers to Ourselves [Explicit]
- Ansel & Emily DeSader by Blitzen Trapper from the Album Blitzen Trapper
- Live It Up (Beardman Shuffle) [feat. Ansel Collins] by Sly & Robbie And The Taxi Gang from the Album Sly & Robbie Ultimate Collection: In Good Company
- Ansel by Expensive Looks from the Album Northern Winds
- Ansel by Aysu Dericio?lu from the Album Tiki Tak - A
- Ansel (Remix) by Nurcan Eren Aysu Dericio?lu from the Album Tiki Tak - A (Remix)
- Ansel Adams by Andrew McKnight from the Album Something Worth Standing For
- Ansel Adams by 405 from the Album Summer's Storyboard
- Ansel Adams Took Really Good Photos When He Was Alive by Papa Razzi and the Photogs from the Album Fame Is Awesome!
- Ansel Elgort Has No Faults by The Hit Metres from the Album Cleveland
Books about Ansel:
- Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes - Oct 28, 2014 by Dominique Ansel and Thomas Schauer
- Ansel Adams: The Camera (The Ansel Adams Photography Series 1) - Jun 1, 1995 by Ansel Adams and Robert Baker
- Ansel Adams: 400 Photographs - Oct 29, 2007 by Ansel Adams and Andrea G. Stillman
- Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems - Dec 23, 2013 by Loyd Allen
- The Negative (Ansel Adams Photography, Book 2) - Jun 1, 1995 by Ansel Adams and Robert Baker
- Ansel Adams 2016 Wall Calendar - Jul 28, 2015 by Ansel Adams
- Ansel Adams in the National Parks: Photographs from America's Wild Places - Oct 18, 2010 by Ansel Adams and Andrea G. Stillman
- The Print (Ansel Adams Photography, Book 3) - Jun 1, 1995 by Ansel Adams and Robert Baker
- Ansel Adams 2016 Engagement Calendar - Jul 28, 2015 by Ansel Adams
- Pharmaceutical Calculations - Nov 7, 2012 by Howard C. Ansel
Movies about Ansel:
- Ansel Adams: American Experience2004 NR
- Ansel Adams2002 NR
- Ansel Adams: A Documentary Film2002 NR
- Ansel Adams:Photographer1981 NR by Adams,Ansel
- Speaking of Art: John Szarkowski on Ansel Adams2004
- Ansel Adams: Photographer
- Ansel Adams - A Documentary Film2002 NR by Josh Hamilton and Barbara Feldon
- Insurgent (DVD) Region 3 ** Import ** / Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Kate Winslet PG-13
- Ansel Adams Unrated
- Men, Women & Children (DVD) Region 3** Import** Ansel Elgort, Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner, Emma Thompson
Wiki information Ansel:
- Ansel Adams
- Photographer, Person, Name source, Exhibition subject, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Literature Subject, Topic, Visual Artist
Ansel Easton Adams was an American photographer and environmentalist. His black-and-white landscape photographs of the American West, especially Yosemite National Park, have been widely reproduced on calendars, posters, and books. With Fred Archer,...
- Ansel Elgort
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, Person, Topic, Award Nominee
Ansel Elgort is an American actor, music producer, and DJ under the stage name "Ansolo". As a film actor, he is known for playing Tommy Ross in Carrie, Caleb Prior in The Divergent Series and Augustus Waters in The Fault in Our Stars.
ANSEL, The American National Standard for Extended Latin Alphabet Coded Character Set for Bibliographic Use, was a character set used in text encoding. It provided a table of coded values for the representation of characters of the extended Latin...
- Dominique Ansel
- Pastry chef, Person, Award Nominee, Chef, Influence Node, Award Winner
Dominique Ansel is a French pastry chef and owner of Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City. Since its opening in November 2011, the chef’s eponymous bakery was awarded Time Out New York’s “Best New Bakery of 2012” and Metromix’s “Best Bakery of...
- Dave & Ansel Collins
- Reggae Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Dave and Ansell Collins are a Jamaican vocal/instrumental duo.
- Ansel Adams Wilderness
- National park, Protected Site, Location, Dated location
The Ansel Adams Wilderness is a wilderness area in the Sierra Nevada of California, USA. The wilderness is part of the Sierra and Inyo National Forests. The wilderness spans 231,533 acres. Yosemite National Park lies to the north and northwest, while...
- Ansel Collins
- Lyricist, Composer, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Ansell Collins is a Jamaican keyboard player, producer, and occasional singer. Born 1949 in Kingston, Jamaica.
- Ansel Krut
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Person
Ansel Krut, Cape Town, South Africa is a painter who lives and works in London, United Kingdom Ansel Krut graduated with an MA in Painting from the Royal College of Art in 1986, after which he was awarded the Abbey Major scholarship to the British...
- Ansel Briggs
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Ansel Briggs was the first Governor of Iowa, from 1846 to 1850. Briggs was a business entrepreneur, sheriff and a member of the Iowa Territorial House of Representatives before being Governor. While Governor of Iowa he oversaw the formation of the...
- Phil Anselmo
- Hardcore punk Artist, Composer, Social network user, Lyricist, Identity, Film actor, Musician, Person, Record Producer, Featured artist
Philip Hansen "Phil" Anselmo is an American musician who is best known as the former lead singer of the heavy metal band Pantera. He is currently the frontman for the Louisiana-based heavy metal supergroup Down. Philip Anselmo is also the owner of...