Meaning : The feminine diminutive of Anthony, meaning 'priceless' and 'inestimable'., Unknown Meaning,
Pronunciation : ahn-taw-NEE-nah (Polish), ahn-tah-NEE-nah (Russian) , (aeNTOWNinah), ahn toh NEE nah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Antonina:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Antonina:
- Antonina is a variant of Antonia, the feminine version of the masculine Anthony. Anthony is derived from the Roman family name Antonius. Antonina is most commonly found in Eastern Europe, and is a relatively unusual name in Britain.
- Polish Meaning: The name Antonina is a Polish baby name. In Polish the meaning of the name Antonina is: Priceless.
- Russian Meaning: The name Antonina is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Antonina is: Beyond praise.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Antonina is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Antonina is: Beyond praise.
- English Meaning: The name Antonina is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Antonina is: Highly praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.
- Latin Meaning: The name Antonina is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Antonina is: Praiseworthy. Feminine of Anthony.
- Feminine form of Antoninus (see ANTONINO).
Definition funny of Antonina:
- Ive had an antonina day, everything was just perfect.
Expression information Antonina:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Antonina:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Antonina:
- Antonina by Mihail Mihailov from the Album Women's Names
- Antonina by Grégori Dorée from the Album Caminata En Marte
- Antonina by Collela Mazee from the Album Oula Victoria B Kings
- Antonina by Jacob Luseno from the Album Shifwabi
- Antonina by Jacob Luseno from the Album Mulochi
- Antonina Nezhdanova by Antonina Nezhdanova from the Album The Record Of Singing Part 3
- Antonina Nezhdanova by Antonina Nezhdanova from the Album A Record Of Singers Part 2
- Antonina Nyar Mere by Ayany Jowi from the Album Orutu Matieka
- Antonina Omukhana by Isaac Kisache from the Album Masinde Muliro
- Augusta Antonina by Pusca from the Album Secrets Half-Revealed [Explicit]
Books about Antonina:
- Antonina - May 11, 2012 by Wilkie Collins
- Antonina (European Classics) - Dec 30, 1996 by Evgeniya Tur and Michael R. Katz
- Russia: A Long View - Oct 12, 2012 by Yegor Gaidar and Antonina W. Bouis
- Oblivion - Jan 12, 2016 by Sergei Lebedev and Antonina W. Bouis
- Antonina; Or, The Fall of Rome - Jun 18, 2015 by Wilkie Collins
- My Hermitage: How the Hermitage Survived Tsars, Wars, and Revolutions to become the Greatest Museum in the World - Oct 13, 2015 by Dr. Mikhail Borisovich Piotrovsky and Antonina W. Bouis
- The Kingdom Driven Entrepreneur's Guide To Holistic Health - Jul 17, 2013 by Casey E Sollock and Shae Bynes
- The World of Andrei Sakharov: A Russian Physicist's Path to Freedom - Apr 14, 2005 by Gennady Gorelik and Antonina W. Bouis
- A Letter for Daria - May 1998 by Ekaterina Gordeeva and Gordeeva Ekaterina
- A Foreign Woman - Aug 1991 by Sergei Dovlatov and Antonina W. Bouis
Movies about Antonina:
- Antonina Tumkovsky: 50 Years at the School of American Ballet by Antonina Tumkovsky and Jacques d'Amboise
Wiki information Antonina:
- Location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Antonina is a municipality in the state of Paraná in southern Brazil. It has about 20,000 inhabitants.
- Woman, Person
Antonina was a Byzantine patrikia and wife of the general Belisarius. Her influence of her husband was great. Procopius features her as dominating Belisarius.
- Antonina Makarova
- Deceased Person, Person
Antonina Makarova was a Soviet war criminal and executioner who collaborated with the Nazis during World War II. From 1942 to 1943 she executed some 1,500 Soviet partisans and their family members by machine gun. Makarova was caught by the KGB in...
- Antonina Armato
- Songwriter, Musical Artist, Topic, Film producer, , Musician, Person, Record Producer, Lyricist, Composer
Antonina Armato is an American songwriter, record producer, music producer and businesswoman. She is the co-founder and member of Rock Mafia, a record production/songwriting team, who write and produce for pop and rock artists. She has written or...
- Maryla Rodowicz
- Singer, Musician, TV program guest, Featured artist, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Musical Artist, Author
Maryla Rodowicz is a Polish singer.
- Antonina Krivoshapka
- Professional Athlete, Olympic athlete, Tournament event competitor, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Antonina Vladimirovna Krivoshapka is a Russian sprinter who specializes in the 400 metres. She holds 400 m personal bests of 49.16 s outdoors and 50.55 s indoors. Hailing from Rostov-on-Don, Krivoshapka won the silver medal in the 400 m at the 2003...
- Antonina Krzysztoń
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Antonina Krzysztoń is a Polish singer-songwriter. On May 3, 2006, the Polish President, Lech Kaczyński, awarded her the Officer's Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta.
- Antonina Miliukova
- Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Antonina Ivanovna Miliukova was the wife, and after 1893, the widow, of Russian composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. After marriage she was known as Antonina Tchaikovskaya.
- Antonina Ordina
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person
Antonina Ordina is a former Soviet/Swedish cross country skier who competed from 1985 to 2002. In Soviet time she trained at Dynamo in Kalinin. She won three medals at the FIS Nordic World Ski Championships, with a gold in the 4 x 5 km
- Antonina Nezhdanova
- Singer, Dedicatee, Deceased Person, Person
Antonina Vasilievna Nezhdanova was a Russian lyric coloratura soprano. An outstanding opera singer, she represented the Russian vocal school at its best. Nezhdanova was born in Kryva Balka, near Odessa, Ukraine, then in the Russian Empire. In 1899,...