Meaning : The Arabic name means 'temple'., Temple,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : AC sah, (AK-SA),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aqsa:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Aqsa:
- Aqsa is an Islamic feminine name. It perhaps originates from the name of a holy mosque in Jerusalem, Al-Aqsa Mosque, which in Islamic belief Muhammad used to lead prayers towards. It is also thought to be the second house of worship built for Islam. This is an unusual name, but is found used by Muslim parents.
Definition funny of Aqsa:
- Omg i wish i was aqsa shes perfect. aqsas so cool - she runs the school.
- She's pretty boring. I wish she was an Aqsa.
- Mike came from aqsa's boat My friend just got aqsa'd
Songs about Aqsa:
- Adhan Qods (Appel à la prière depuis la Mosquée Al-Aqsa) by Takbirat El Aid, Talbiyat Al Hajj from the Album Adhan des 3 lieux saint de l'Islam - Quran - Coran
- Al Masjed Al Aqsa by Mishary Ibn Rashid Al Afasy from the Album Al Hamdulellah
- Al-aqsa by Root'Secours from the Album Enfants Soldats
- Aqsa by Groupe Iatissam Al Maghribiya from the Album Al Awda Ila Qods (Quran)
- Azan Al Aqsa by Sheikh Nagy Kazzaz from the Album Al Azan Collection
- Intro + Al Aqsa by Groupe As Sobh from the Album Al Aqsa (Quran)
- Masjid Al-Aqsa Adhan by Simtech X from the Album Adhans of the World
- Masjid Al-Aqsa Adhan 1 by Simtech Productions from the Album The World of Adhan
- Masjid Al-Aqsa Azaan 1 by Simtech Productions from the Album Azaan Adhan
- Masjid Al-Aqsa Azaan 2 by Simtech Productions from the Album Azaan Adhan
Books about Aqsa:
- Virtues and History of Masjid al Aqsa: The Third Holiest Mosque to Muslims - Feb 1, 2011 by Al-Imam Abu al-Ma'ali Al-Maqdisi and Mufti Afzal Hoosen Elias
- Mushaf Masjid Al-Aqsa Holy Quran with Zipper Pocket Size 3.5'' X 5.5'' In Arabic Uthmani Script - Jan 1, 2006 by Arabic
- The B12 Deficiency Survival Handbook: Fix Your Vitamin B12 Deficiency Before Any Permanent Nerve and Brain Damage - Jan 6, 2014 by Dr. Aqsa Ghazanfar and Regev Elya
- The Politics of the Palestinian Authority: From Oslo to Al-Aqsa - Sep 27, 2012 by Nigel Parsons
- Between Terrorism and Civil War: The al-Aqsa Intifada - Jun 23, 2005 by Clive Jones and Ami Pedahzur
- Measures of Effectiveness: Israeli Counterterrorism Strategies and Tactics During the Al-Aqsa Intifada - Apr 6, 2012 by Diane Leigh Maye
- Soldiering Under Occupation: Processes of Numbing Among Israeli Soldiers in the Al-Aqsa Intifada - Jul 15, 2013 by Erella Grassiani
- Al Aqsa Mosque - Sep 28, 2010 by Publisher: Dr. Khaled Al-Amry and Co-publisher: Abdul Hamid Abdul Aati Mahmud
- Mushaf Masjid Al-Aqsa Holy Quran 6 Individual Books Size 4'' X 5'' In Arabic Text Uthmani Script - Jan 1, 2006 by Arabic
- My First Puzzle Aqsa Puzzle (Arabic Edition) - Jul 1, 2012 by Anoud Games
Movies about Aqsa:
- The Furthest Mosque : Al-Aqsa, Dome of the Rock and Jerusalem2009
- IntelCenter: Know Thy Enemy Terrorism DVD Series: al-Qaeda V028: Osama bin Laden: Thoughts Over al-Aqsa Intifadah
- IntelCenter: Know Thy Enemy Terrorism DVD Series: al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula Videos V002: Start Here and...2011
Wiki information Aqsa:
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Islamic Place of Worship, Venue, Building, Project focus, Location, Place of worship, Structure
Al-Aqsa Mosque, also known as Al-Aqsa and Bayt al-Muqaddas, is the third holiest site in Islam and is located in the Old City of Jerusalem. The site on which the silver domed mosque sits, along with the Dome of the Rock, is referred to as al-Haram...
- Second Intifada
- Military Conflict, Event, Film subject
The Second Intifada, also known as the Al-Aqsa Intifada, was the second Palestinian uprising against Israel – a period of intensified Israeli-Palestinian violence. It started in September 2000, when Ariel Sharon made a visit to the Temple Mount, seen...
- Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades is a coalition of Palestinian armed groups in the West Bank. The organization has been designated as a terrorist organization by Israel, the European Union, Canada, Japan New Zealand, and the United States.
- Al-Aqsa TV
- Organization, Employer
Al-Aqsa TV is the official Hamas-run television channel. Its programming includes news and propaganda promoting Hamas, children's shows, and religiously inspired entertainment. It is currently directed by Palestinian Legislative Council member Fathi...
- al-Aqsa University
- Location, Educational Institution, Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, College/University
al-Aqsa University is a Palestinian university established in 1991 in the Gaza Strip region of the Palestinian territories.
- Project focus, Building, Location, Structure
The Masjid-e-Aqsa or Rabwah mosque in Rabwah is the biggest place of worship of the Ahmadiyya Community in Pakistan. Its foundation stone was laid down in 1966 and the building's inauguration took place on March 31, 1972. This is the main mosque of...
- al-Aqsa Foundation
The al-Aqsa Foundation is an international charity. The head office of the foundation was located in Germany until it was closed by the German authorities in July 2002. The organisation is known to have local branch offices in the Netherlands,...
- Jund al-Aqsa
- Organization, Military Combatant
Jund al-Aqsa is an Islamist rebel group that has been active during the Syrian Civil War. Formerly known as Sarayat Al-Quds, the group was founded by Abu Abdul 'Aziz al-Qatari as a subunit within the al-Nusra Front. The group later became independent...
- Murder of Aqsa Parvez
Aqsa "Axa" Parvez was the victim of a murder in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. During the murder trial, Superior Court Justice Bruce Durno acknowledged the slaying as an honour killing, stating, 'that he found it "profoundly disturbing that a...
Aqsaqal metaphorically refers to the male elders, the old and wise of the community in parts of Central Asia and Caucasus. Traditionally an aqsaqal was the leader of a village or aul until the Soviet times. Acting as advisors or judges, these elders...