If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Arzachel:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Arzachel:
- Soul Thing (Arzachel) by Sun Dial from the Album The Tapestry of Delights
Books about Arzachel:
- The Cambridge Photographic Moon Atlas - Sep 28, 2012 by Alan Chu and Wolfgang Paech
- What's Hot on the Moon Tonight? - Nov 21, 2014 by Andrew Planck
- Discover the Moon - Mar 22, 2004 by Jean Lacroux and Christian Legrand
- The Moon and How to Observe It (Astronomers' Observing Guides) - Sep 28, 2005 by Peter Grego
- Features of the Near Side Moon (Grayscale Edition) - Oct 24, 2014 by John Moore
- Three Copernican Treatises - Mar 19, 2004 by Edward Rosen
- Headlong - Jun 1, 2015 by Simon Ings
- The Moon in Close-up: A Next Generation Astronomer's Guide (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series) - Mar 9, 2011 by John Wilkinson
- Last Revolution, The & First on the Moon - Dec 1, 2014 by Milton Lesser and Jeff Sutton
- First on the Moon - Jul 30, 2014 by Jeff Sutton
Wiki information Arzachel:
- Impact crater, Namesake, Extraterrestrial location
Arzachel is a relatively young lunar impact crater located in the highlands in the south-central part of the visible Moon, close to the zero meridian. It lies to the south of the crater Alphonsus, and together with Ptolemaeus further north the three...
- Progressive rock Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
Uriel were an English psychedelic/blues band formed in 1968, consisting of Steve Hillage, Dave Stewart, Clive Brooks and Mont Campbell. The band produced their sole album under the name Arzachel in June 1969.
- Musical Album
- Abū Ishāq Ibrāhīm al-Zarqālī
- Inventor, Person, Deceased Person, Name source, Astronomer
Abū Isḥāq Ibrāhīm ibn Yaḥyā al-Naqqāsh al-Zarqālī, also known as Al-Zarqali or Ibn Zarqala, was a Muslim instrument maker, astrologer, and one of the leading astronomers of his time. Although his name is conventionally given as al-Zarqālī, it is...
- Creative Work, Musical Release, Consumer product
- Creative Work, Consumer product, Musical Release
- Compact Disc Musical Release, Creative Work, Musical Release
- Musical Release, Consumer product, Creative Work
- Musical Album
- As a young man, Alfonso had studied the Toledan Tables of the famous 11th century Cordoban astronomer Arzachel, whose texts had been translated into Latin by Gerard of Cremona.