Meaning : Faithful, Physician, Of Japanese origin meaning 'born in the morning' . Popular in Scandinavia.,
Pronunciation : AY sah, AY-sə (English) , (AS-a),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Asa:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Asa:
- Asa is a boy’s name that is Hebrew in origin, and can be found in the bible as the name of a king of Judah. He was renowned for his faithfulness and the meanings associated with the name stem from this, although it is said to be a Hebrew word for ‘Physician’. Asa Butterfield is an English child actor.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Asa is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Asa is: Physician; cure.
- American Meaning: The name Asa is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Asa is: Physician; cure.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Asa is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Asa is: Physician. Asa was the name of an Old Testament king of Judah, and after disuse, the name was revived by 17th century Puritans. Famous bearer: historian Asa Briggs.Healer.
- Means "doctor" in Hebrew. This name was borne by a king of Judah in the Old Testament.
Definition funny of Asa:
- boy 1: dude, i totally got an F in English boy 2: you serious!? i got an A PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS boy 1: wow, you are such an Asa
- I was hitting this girl doggy when I went for an ASA. She yelled "Hey wrong hole!" but I was already in. I said "Oops sorry, accident!" to keep things going...
- dude, that guy is an asa, he's dated like half the school.
- BAH GAWD ASA IS BETTER! BAH GAWD!t3h pwn3d.
- Man, Asa is a boss" "i know, look at his girl!
- Foreigner: Where do I find this place? (points to the map that he is holding) Pinoy: Asa! - Gamer: Hahaha, you lose! Pinoy: Noob! Asa!
- ASA, I am near the Masjid,are you there yet? W/S, I am here already,I will wait for you.
Expression information Asa:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Asa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Asa:
- Dance (Herb Kent Intro/Live) [feat. Asa Elliot] by Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago from the Album Any Given Sunday (Live)
- One Rode To Asa Bay by Bathory from the Album Hammerheart
- Asa Branca by Brazilian 2wins from the Album 2wins 4you
- The Ballad of Asa Dalton by Have Gun, Will Travel from the Album Postcards From The Friendly City
- ASA (Live) by Caspian from the Album Live At Old South Church
- One Rode To Asa Bay - Remastered by Various Artists from the Album In Memory Of Quorthon Vol II
- Asa (Dance) by Moblack from the Album The Ultimate Afro
- Dance (Herb Kent Intro/Live) [feat. Asa Elliot] by Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago from the Album Any Given Sunday (Deluxe/Live)
- Share My Blessings featuring Asa by Naeto C from the Album Super C Season
- Asa Branca by Eliane Elias from the Album Solos And Duets
Books about Asa:
- Asa: A Marked Men Novel - Apr 21, 2015 by Jay Crownover
- Private Pilot Test Prep 2016: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent... - Jul 11, 2015 by ASA Test Prep Board
- Cisco ASA: All-in-one Next-Generation Firewall, IPS, and VPN Services (3rd Edition) - May 10, 2014 by Jazib Frahim and Omar Santos
- Insatiable: Porn A Love Story - May 6, 2014 by Asa Akira
- Airframe Test Guide 2016: The "Fast-Track" to Study for and Pass the Aviation Maintenance Technician Knowledge... - Jul 4, 2015 by ASA Test Prep Board
- Sailing Made Easy - Feb 1, 2010 by The American Sailing Association ASA
- Cisco ASA Firewall Fundamentals - 3rd Edition: Step-By-Step Practical Configuration Guide Using the CLI for ASA... - Apr 8, 2014 by Harris Andrea
- The Accidental Administrator: Cisco ASA Security Appliance: A Step-by-Step Configuration Guide - Aug 3, 2010 by Don R Crawley
- Coastal Cruising Made Easy (The American Sailing Association's Coastal Cruising Made Easy) - 2012 by American Sailing Association and Peter Bull
- Aflame: A Fall Away Novel - Apr 21, 2015 by Penelope Douglas
Movies about Asa:
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1952, v.5: SEN. HUBERT HUMPHREY, ASA S. BUSHNELL2010 NR
- Only Hope (Tanging Pag-asa)2008 NR
- A&E -- Intervention: Asa Episode #662008 NR
- ASA Umpire Mechanics Vol II: 2 Umpire Fast Pitch
- Rolling in the Sky: ASAS de Portugal1999 Unrated
- Only Hope2011
- The Physician: Dr. Asa Yancy2008
- ASA Umpire Mechanics Vol II: 3 Umpire System2010
- Asa Me Tasa Me2010
- DVD ASA: Advanced Striking Applications2013
Wiki information Asa:
- Monarch, Noble person, Person, Deceased Person
Asa was, according to the Hebrew Bible, the third king of the Kingdom of Judah and the fifth king of the House of David. He was the son of Abijam, grandson of Rehoboam, and great-grandson of Solomon. The Hebrew Bible gives the period of his reign as...
- ASA 2013 Târgu Mureș
- Football team, Employer, Sports Team, Organization
Asociația Sportivă Ardealul 2013 Târgu Mureș, commonly known as ASA Târgu Mureș, is a Romanian professional football club based in Târgu Mureș, Mureș County, currently playing in the Liga I. It was founded in 2008 as FCM Târgu Mureș. In 2013, the...
- Pop Artist, Lyricist, Musician, Musical Artist, Webpage, Social network user, Person, Composer, Featured artist
Aṣa is a Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist. Her stage name "Aṣa" means "Hawk" in Yoruba.
- Asa Gray
- Botanist, Person, Academic, Name source, Influence Node, Author, Deceased Person
Asa Gray is considered the most important American botanist of the 19th century. His Darwiniana was also considered an important explanation of how religion and science were not necessarily mutually exclusive. Gray was Harvard University's botany...
- Asa Akira
- Pornographic actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Topic, Measured person, Film actor, Person
Asa Akira is an American pornographic actress and adult film director.
- DNB ASA
- Financial Services Business, Organization, Employer, Issuer, Identity, Business Operation
DNB ASA is Norway's largest financial services group with total combined assets of more than NOK 1.9 trillion and a market capitalisation NOK 196 billion as per 27 November 2014. The Group includes brands such as DNB, Vital, Nordlandsbanken, Cresco,...
- Petroleum industry Business, Employer, Location, Asset, Issuer, Business Operation, Organization, Customer, Consumer company, Ranked item
Statoil ASA, is a Norwegian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Stavanger, Norway. It is a fully integrated petroleum company with operations in thirty-six countries. By revenue, Statoil is ranked by Forbes Magazine as the world's...
- Asa Butterfield
- Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Film actor, Influence Node, Person
Asa Maxwell Thornton Farr Butterfield /ˈeɪzə/ AY-zə is an English actor. He is known for playing the main character Bruno in the Holocaust film The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, the young Mordred in the hit BBC TV Series Merlin, Norman in the 2010 film...
- Singer, Featured artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Analgesic Drug, Chemical Element, Medical Treatment, Invention, Condition prevention factors, Risk Factor, Drug ingredient, Drug, Chemical Compound
An orally administered non-steroidal antiinflammatory agent. Acetylsalicylic acid binds to and acetylates serine residues in cyclooxygenases, resulting in decreased synthesis of prostaglandin, platelet aggregation, and inflammation. This agent...