If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Aspeli:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Aspeli:
- Professional Plone 4 Development - Aug 26, 2011 by Martin Aspeli
- Practical Plone 3: A Beginner's Guide to Building Powerful Websites - Feb 2, 2009 by Sam Knox and Jon Stahl
- Professional Plone Development: Building robust, content-centric web applications with Plone 3, an open source... - Sep 17, 2007 by Martin Aspeli
- Schneesturm - ein eiskalter Krimi (German Edition) - Jun 12, 2015 by Widar Aspeli and Christel Hildebrandt
- Professional Plone Development by Aspeli, Martin. (Packt Publishing,2007) [Paperback] -
- [(Practical Plone 3: A Beginner's Guide to Building Powerful Websites )] [Author: Martin Aspeli] [Feb-2009] - Feb 28, 2009 by Martin Aspeli
- Practical Plone 3: A Beginner's Guide to Building Powerful Websites by Sam Knox, Jon Stahl, Martin Aspeli, David... - 1709 by Sam Knox, Jon Stahl, Martin Aspeli, David Convent, Darci Han
- Professional Plone Development: Building robust, content-centric web applications with Plone 3, an open source... - 1709 by Martin Aspeli
- Professional Plone 4 Development by Aspeli, Martin (2011) Paperback - 1709 by Martin Aspeli
- Schneesturm - Dec 1, 2004 by Widar Aspeli
Wiki information Aspeli:
- Widar Aspeli
- Composer, Songwriter, Person, , Lyricist
- Simon Aspelin
- Tennis Player, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion
Simon Aspelin is a former professional tennis doubles player from Sweden who turned professional in 1998. His success mainly came in doubles, winning 12 titles and reaching World No. 7 in March 2008. In men's doubles, Aspelin won the 2007 US Open and...
- Tobias Aspelin
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Joakim Tobias Aspelin is a Swedish actor.
- Karlo Aspeling
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Karlo Gericke Aspeling is a South African rugby union player, currently playing with Griquas. His regular position is fly-half.
- Gunnar Aspelin
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Gunnar Aspelin, was a Swedish Professor of Philosophy at Lund University in Lund, Sweden. Prof. Aspelin was the son of the artist Karl Aspelin and his wife Ellen Bergh. Prof. Aspelin married in 1923 with Dagmar Scherstén, daughter of the physician...
- Marianne Aspelin
- Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person
Marianne Aspelin Berntzen is a Norwegian curler and World Champion. She won a gold medal at the 1991 World Curling Championships.
Aspelintoppen is a mountain in Nathorst Land at Spitsbergen, Svalbard. The mountain has a height of 1,221 m.a.s.l. and is located within Fagerstafjella, to the north of Nobeltoppen. It is named after Swedish industrialist Christian Henrik Thomas...
- Gustaf Aspelin
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Jonas Gustaf Samuel Aspelin was a Swedish-Norwegian engineer, wholesaler and consul.
- Jonas Aspelin
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Jonas Aspelin was a Norwegian businessperson. He was born in Kristiania as a son of Gustaf Aspelin and Elisa Holmboe. He was thus a maternal great-grandson of Leonhard Christian Borchgrevink Holmboe and nephew of Carl Fredrik Holmboe. His sister...
- Arthur Aspelin
Lieutenant Colonel Gustaf Arthur Aspelin was an officer in the Military of the Grand Duchy of Finland, in the Imperial Russian Army and in the Finnish Defence Forces, a lawyer and a politician. He was a member of the Parliament of Finland from 1922...