Meaning : Gift, A girls name of Arabic origin meaning 'gift, present', Present (gift),
Pronunciation : AH tee yah, (ATeeYa),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Atiya:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Atiya:
- Atiya is a feminine name of uncertain origin and meaning. It is found in Swahili and is also traced back to Egypt, suggesting perhaps an Arabic origin. However the name is taken to mean ‘Gift’ wherever it is used.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Atiya is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Atiya is: Gift. Present.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Atiya is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Atiya is: Gift.
- Means "gift" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Atiya:
- you look very atiya
Expression information Atiya:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Atiya:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Atiya:
- 40yrs of Dysfunction (feat. Herb Goode, Atiya French Geneva & Bob Howell) by Bendore' from the Album Deja Deux
- Awakened (feat. Atiya French Geneva) by Bendore' from the Album Deja Deux
- Bleu Rayn (feat. Herb Goode & Atiya French Geneva) by Bendore' from the Album Deja Deux
- Kenzo Al Atiya by Rachid Gholam from the Album Ya Ghosna Naqa (Quran)
- Oh Yeah, It Hurtz (feat. Herb Goode & Atiya French Geneva) by Bendore' from the Album Deja Deux
- Uncle Dlo and Atiya by The D.L.O. from the Album Customer Service [Explicit]
Books about Atiya:
- From Ordinary to Extraordinary Book 1: Preparation and Commitment - May 4, 2012 by Atiya
- Purposeful Dating - Oct 20, 2014 by Atiya
- Atiya's Journeys: A Muslim Woman from Colonial Bombay to Edwardian Britain - Jan 1, 2010 by Siobhan Lambert-Hurley and Sunil Sharma
- The Jesus Habit: For new disciples - Oct 13, 2015 by Atiya Chase and Kenith Chase
- Il Labirinto (Comete - collana di poesia) (Italian Edition) - Oct 13, 2015 by Hasan Atiya Al Nassar
- Zanouba: A Novel (Middle East Literature In Translation) - Nov 1, 1996 by Out El Kouloub and Nayra Atiya
- Crusade, Commerce and Culture - 1962 by Aziz S. Atiya
- History of Eastern Christianity - 1968 by Aziz S. Atiya
- Khul-Khaal, Five Egyptian Women Tell Their Stories (Contemporary Issues in the Middle East) - Sep 1, 1982 by Nayra Atiya and Andrea Rugh
- Overcoming the Pain of Losing a Mother (StraightForward Talk Empowerment Series Book 2) - Nov 27, 2012 by Atiya
Movies about Atiya:
- "Bye Bye Love"- Israeli Movie Liat Glick, Avital Diker, Shiri Heler, Eden Harel, Natali Atiya2009
Wiki information Atiya:
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Atiya or Atia is a village in Sozopol Municipality, in Burgas Province, in southeastern Bulgaria.
- Jarir ibn Atiyah
- Poet, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Jarir ibn Atiyah al-Khatfi Al-Tamimi was an Arab poet and satirist. He was born in the reign of the caliph Othman, and was a member of the tribe Kulaib, a part of the Banu Tamim. He was a native of al-Yamamah, but also spent time in Damascus at the...
- Aziz Suryal Atiya
- Person, Academic, Author, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Professor Aziz Suryal Atiya was a prominent Coptologist who was a Coptic historian and scholar and an expert in Islamic and Crusades studies. Professor Atiya was the founder of the Institute of Coptic Studies in Cairo in 1950s, and was also the...
- Ras Atiya
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Ras Atiya is a Palestinian town in the Qalqilya Governorate in the Western area of the West Bank, located 27 kilometers South of Tulkarm and 11 kilometers South of Qalqiliya. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the village had...
- Michael Atiyah
- Mathematician, Academic, Author, Award Winner, Organization leader, Influence Node, Person, Name source
Sir Michael Francis Atiyah, OM, FRS, FRSE, FMedSci FAA, HonFREng is a British mathematician specialising in geometry. Atiyah grew up in Sudan and Egypt and spent most of his academic life in the United Kingdom at Oxford and Cambridge, and in the...
- Athiya Shetty
- Actor, Person, Film actor
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Atiya is a fictional character from the television program Pim Mook.
- Shuhdi Atiya ash-Shafi
- Person, Deceased Person
Shudi Atiya ash-Shafi was an Egyptian communist theoretician and activist. Ash-Shafi studied in Britain, and returned to Egypt in 1942 with a Master of Arts degree from Exeter College. After his return to Egypt he was employed at the Ministry of...
- Sayed Zayan
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Sayed Zayan is an actor.
- Nataly Attiya
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Nataly Attiya is an actress.