Meaning : Great, An alternative to the name Austin (English and German origin), meaning 'august', 'dignified' and 'holy'.,
Pronunciation : Au sten, AWS-tən , (AOSTahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Austen:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Austen:
- Austen is a variant of the Latin name Augustine and Augustus - meaning 'great' or 'magnificent'. Despite sounding similar, it is not to be confused with the American unisex name of similar spelling, Austin, which has risen in popularity since the Austin Powers movies.
- French Meaning: The name Austen is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Austen is:
- American Meaning: The name Austen is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Austen is:
- English Meaning: The name Austen is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Austen is: Developed in the Middle Ages from the Latin Augustine, meaning magic dignity, or venerable. Most common as a surname.
- Variant of AUSTIN
Definition funny of Austen:
- That guy last night was as perfect as an Austen
- Girl one- Wow, he is SUCH a Austen! Girl two- I know right? I'd kill for someone like that!
- B-That Austen is really somethin'! H- I know! He is such a great guy! B- I know, I can't stop loving him even if I tried. H- He has that affect on girls!
- I was travelling to London yesterday and the guy behind me totally did an austen on his trousers.
- Of course I am jealous of Austen, everyone wants to be like her.
- Tom gave James a full austen
- Austen is very awesome.
Expression information Austen:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Austen:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Austen:
- Amy's Back in Austin - Little Texas
- Kimberly Austin - Porno for Pyros
- Turbo Love (Flight Facilities ft. Louie Austen Business Class Lounge Version) by Bag Raiders from the Album Turbo Love Remixes
- Morning Love feat. Louie Austen by Joyce Muniz from the Album Pulp Fiction EP
- Baby Come To Me (Austen Ingram Karaoke Tribute) (Karaoke Mix) by Absolute Karaoke from the Album Absolute Karaoke Presents - Absolute Karaoke Classics Vol. 74
- Baby Come to Me (Austen Ingram Karaoke Tribute) (Karaoke Mix) by Poptastik Karaoke from the Album Karaoke Classix Present - Karaoke Smash Hits, Volume 33
- Action Action Constant Production - Think and Grow Rich Jane Austen by Marco Solo - The Inner Self Launcher from the Album Solid Gold Mind - Powerful Positive Streaming Suggestion
- Alice Austen by Bob Wright and Harbortown Revue from the Album Harbortown
- Alice Austen by Persil from the Album Comfort Noise
- Alphabet Song for Austin (Austan, Austen, Austyn) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Austin
Books about Austen:
- Pride and Prejudice - Nov 29, 2014 by Jane Austen
- Persuasion - Nov 29, 2014 by Jane Austen
- All Jane Austen's Men, Mr. Darcy's Journal, Poems & Love Letters - Aug 24, 2015 by Octavia McKenzie
- The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of Jane Austen A Linked Index of all PG Editions of Jane Austen - Mar 17, 2006 by Jane Austen 1775-1817
- Most Truly (A Pride and Prejudice Novella) (Love at Pemberley Book 1) - Dec 15, 2013 by Reina M. Williams
- Jane Austen: The Complete Collection (With Active Table of Contents) - Feb 6, 2010 by Jane Austen
- Mansfield Park (Penguin Classics) - Apr 29, 2003 by Jane Austen and Kathryn Sutherland
- Mansfield Park - Oct 10, 2013 by Jane Austen
- Emma + Elsie Meet Fitzwilliam Darcy (Emma + Elsie #1) - Mar 7, 2015 by Maddy Raven and Monica Leonelle
- Persuasion (Illustrated) - Sep 14, 2014 by Jane Austen
Movies about Austen:
- Lost In Austen Season 12007 CC
- Jane Austen's Emma1997 NR CC
- The Jane Austen Book Club2007 PG-13 CC
- Classic Literature: Jane Austen (2010)2012 NR
- Austen Country: The Life & Times of Jane Austen2002 NR
- Lost in Austen2008 NR
- Pride and Prejudice2006 NR
- Sense & Sensibility / Miss Austen Regrets2008 NR
- Jane Austen's Emma1996 Unrated
- The Jane Austen Book Club2007 PG-13
Wiki information Austen:
- Jane Austen
- Novelist, Topic, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Film subject, Topic, Literature Subject, Identity, Name source, Person
Jane Austen was an English novelist whose works of romantic fiction, set among the landed gentry, earned her a place as one of the most widely read writers in English literature. Her realism, biting irony and social commentary as well as her...
- Austen Chamberlain
- Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Sir Joseph Austen Chamberlain KG was a British statesman, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, and half-brother of Neville Chamberlain.
- Kate Austen
- Person, TV Character, Topic, Fictional Character
Katherine Anne "Kate" Austen is a fictional character on the ABC television series Lost, played by Canadian actress Evangeline Lilly. Before the pilot was shot during the writing phase, Jack Shephard died when the group finds the cockpit and Kate was...
- Henry Haversham Godwin-Austen
- Geologist, Author, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Academic, Name source, Person
Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Haversham Godwin-Austen FRS FZS FRGS MBOU, known until 1854 as Henry Haversham Austen, was an English topographer, geologist, naturalist and surveyor. He explored the mountains in the Himalayas and surveyed the glaciers at...
- Eight-thousander Mountain, Literature Subject, Art Subject, Geographical Feature, Mountain, Location
K2, also known as Chhogori/Qogir, Ketu/Kechu, and Mount Godwin-Austen, is the second highest mountain in the world at 8,611 metres, after Mount Everest. It is located on the border between Baltistan, in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of northern...
- Lost in Austen
- TV Drama, Adaptation, TV Program
Lost in Austen is a four-part 2008 British television series for the ITV network, written by Guy Andrews as a fantasy adaptation of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Amanda, a woman from modern London, enters the plot of the novel through a portal...
- Louie Austen
- Electronic Artist, Topic, Recording Engineer, Featured artist, , Musician, Composer, Film actor, Person, Lyricist
Louie Austen is an Austrian classically trained bar and jazz crooner who has been active in the electronic music scene.
- Austen Tayshus
- Comedian, Film actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Person
Austen Tayshus is the stage name of Jewish Australian comedian Alexander Jacob Gutman. He is best known for the 1983 comedy single "Australiana", a spoken word piece filled with Australian puns; it is Australia's best-selling single ever.
- Austen Henry Layard
- Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Influence Node, Author, Literature Subject, Person, Award Winner
The Rt Hon Sir Austen Henry Layard GCB was an English traveller, archaeologist, cuneiformist, art historian, draughtsman, collector, author, politician and diplomat, best known as the excavator of Nimrud and of Niniveh, where he uncovered in 1851 the...
- Chuck Austen
- Person, TV Program Creator, Author, Fictional Character Creator
Chuck Austen is an American comic book writer and artist, TV writer and animator. In the comics industry, he is known for his work on War Machine, Elektra, Action Comics, and the X-Men franchise, and in television, he is known for co-creating the...