Meaning : Awais has a meaning of 'gifted' or 'bestowed'. It was the name of one of the prophet Mohammed's companions., Gifted,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : AH ways, (OW-ays),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Awais:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Awais:
- Awais is a masculine Arabic name, and is said to mean ‘Gifted’. It is found in Islamic belief as the name of a companion of the prophet Mohammed. It is a very unusual name in Britain and is mostly found in Arabic countries, however it does not seem to be found regularly there either.
Definition funny of Awais:
- James: Heya Awais Awais: Hey, Wana go party & find sum fit asses James: C'mon letz go!!
- he's able to do everything at such a high level of excellence only because he's an Awais.
- Mayor Awais is running for re-elecion
- Awais is taking us out to party tonight!
Songs about Awais:
- Awai by Utsuho from the Album A Qui Avec Gabriel
- Awai (Instrumental) by Takaaki Nakanishi from the Album Moment of Eternity
- Awai Kioku by Satoru Satou from the Album Satoru Satou
- Awai Koi Gokoro by Takafumi Wada from the Album Takafumi Wada NHK Works
- Awai That by Kazamix from the Album Kazamix And Friends
- Awai This by Kazamix from the Album Kazamix
- Awai Yoru by Hideyoshi from the Album Ato no Oto
- Awai?ulu by Pekelo from the Album Piha Hau'oli
- Blue Awai by Robert from the Album The World of Elvis
- Blue Awai (Karaoke Version) by Robert from the Album The World of Elvis
Books about Awais:
- awai (Japanese Edition) - Jun 7, 2014 by Enami Taketoshi
- Using Art Therapy with Diverse Populations: Crossing Cultures and Abilities - Aug 28, 2013 by Sangeeta Prasad and Paula Howie
- SAP Sales and Distributions Quick Configuration Guide: Advanced SAP Tips and Tricks with Variant Configuration... - May 23, 2015 by Syed Awais Rizvi
- XML Data Management: Native XML and XML-Enabled Database Systems - Mar 22, 2003 by Akmal B. Chaudhri and Awais Rashid
- Scales - Jan 25, 2012 by Acacia Awai
- Devotion and Defiance: My Journey in Love, Faith and Politics - Mar 3, 2014 by with Kelly Horan, Humaira Awais Shahid
- Scandinavian Cooking Meals: Top 30 Delicious And Nutritious Scandinavian One Dish, Soup And Stew Meals Recipes - Sep 4, 2014 by Awais Ahmad
- Improved laser based mobile robot navigation: Solution for laser device as range finder in glass environment - Apr 23, 2010 by Muahammad Awais
- The Superior Collection of Steel Guitar Solos Volume I - 1916 by Keoki E. Awai
- Awai No Uye - Aug 7, 2008 by Ezra Pound
Wiki information Awais:
- Awais Zia
- Athlete, Measured person, Person, Cricket Player, Cricket Bowler
Awais Zia is a Pakistani cricketer. He is primarily a batsman and right arm off spin bowler.
- Awais Leghari
- Politician, Person
Awais Ahmad Khan Leghari, or Owais Leghari, is the former Federal Minister for Information Technology of the Government of Pakistan and is currently Member National Assembly and Chairman Foreign affairs Committee on behalf of the Pakistan Muslim...
- Shaikh Awais Jalayir
- Person, Deceased Person
Shaikh Awais Jalayir, also known as Uvais or Oways, was a Jalayirid ruler of Iraq and Azerbaijan. He was the son of Hasan Buzurg and the Chobanid Delsad Katun.
- Awais Ahmed
- Cricket Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Awais Ahmed is a Saudi Arabian cricket player.
- Muhammad Awais
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
- Man, Person
Awais is the brother of Noman Ijaz.
- Khawaja Awais Kagha
Khawaja Awais Khagga is a sufi saint of Multan
- Uwais Khan
- Deceased Person, Person
Owais Khan ibn Sher Ali also referred to as Sultan Vais Khan, was the Moghul Khan of Mughalistan;. He was the nephew of Sher Muhammad. In English, his name has been variously spelled and pronounced as either Awais, Uwais or Vais.
- Awais Rashid
- Author, Person
- Namespace, User Profile, User